Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Hello everybody i plan to do a superdrol cycle near winter break, is an AI necessary for this? Also could i get away with an OTC pct or do i need clomid? This will be my first cycle any advice or personal experience would be much appreciated thanks

969c1

Awards
I too would be interested in knowing a little more about this. I know it is not the potent legendary Superdrol, but it would be interesting to hear others opinions on it who have tried it.
I am not sure if it is at the point where an actual SERM would be required. Possibly an OTC PCT might suffice? I am sure something along the lines of BLR basic PCT stack would work, or OL Super PCT. There are allot of options, IF an OTC would suffice.
I am also pretty sure that a cycle assist would keep things in check, which I strongly believe in anyways.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello everybody i plan to do a superdrol cycle near winter break, is an AI necessary for this? Also could i get away with an OTC pct or do i need clomid? This will be my first cycle any advice or personal experience would be much appreciated thanks
Clomid or nolva should be apart of every pct, no SERM no cycle. That along with an OTC pct will be the best for your HPTA restarting. A natty anabolic along side would help retain the gains made on cycle.

For the Superdrol I would recommend having an AI on hand. First off it's good to have one for any cycle, you dont want to be mid cycle needing it and not have one. Also you don't know how you will respond so it's recommended to have on hand to establish how gyno prone you are. Also a cycle support is also recommend, it is good to have on cycle as well.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Get a real PCT , nolva/clomid it is pretty easy to get them . I have tried before and i had a rebound gyno 6 months later even though i have used clomid and aromasin as my pct . I never had any issue with gyno before and i have used the real superdrol , epi and a test cycle. I am dealing with a quarter size hard fibrous lump under nipple with no cosmetic change on the out side like enlargement /puffy nipples. I am now using pharm grade nolva to get rid of it .

Take home message always have nolva on hand even after pct in case of rebound !