Junior's First Test Run

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hello All,

This will be my log for my first ever test run. I have ran about 10 oral cycles in the past. Everything from M1T, Super DMZ, Superdrol, Mdrol, Hdrol, Epistane, and the newer Andros. This was over the course of a 10 year period. I started way to young at around 18. . Luckily, I've always used low doses as I'm pretty prone to sides. Fortunately, my bloods are still in pretty good shape as I will post below. I had some bad side effects from an andro cocktail and decided to move away from orals altogether. I'm ready to try my first run of Test! I'm trying to get in the best shape of my life. I have my wedding next May along with my honeymoon to Jamaica and I'm going to Vegas for the first time for my bachelor party!

Let the fun begin.

Stats:

28yrs old
6'
210 lbs
15%+ Body Fat(Trying to recomp and get this lower)
Max Bench: 285
Max Squat: 335(I know, I know, I'm trying to get it up..
Max DL: 385

Blood Work:

I will be getting blood work done at the beginning of the cycle, 6 weeks in(halfway), and then again 2 weeks after the PCT is over(20th week).

Blood work pre cycle:
View attachment 1477658211_harmonjr_steven_123372_results.pdfView attachment 1477658211_harmonjr_steven_123372_results.pdf
I will have to keep my Lipids in check. I'm obviously expecting them to increase a little, but hopefully with the N2Guard along with cardio/diet, they won't get too high. Also, I have no idea what is going on with my Estradiol levels.. I'm hoping those levels will increase to normal levels with higher test.

Goals:

Recomp
Gain 5-10 lbs while losing fat %
Will be eating very clean, but high protein diet(200g+ daily)
Max Bench: 325
Max Squat: 400
Max DL: 475

Cycle:

Test E for 12 weeks at 300x2/400x8/500x2(I know I should probably just go right at 500, but I have my reasons. I want to do it this way.)
Aromasin on hand(For some reason, my current E is really low.. no idea why.. so I'll only use 6.25mg if I have high e sides)
N2Guard
Krill Oil
Baby Aspirin(For BP)

Note: Plan on rotating quads for inject with a 1.5" 23 Gauge twice a week. Using Z track technique. (Any tips would be appreciated.)

PCT:

Starting 2 weeks after last inject.
Clomid ran at 25/25/25/25
Torem ran at 60/60/30/30
Aromasin at 6.25mg eod
DAA starting week 4
N2Guard through PCT
Krill Oil

Pre Cycle Pics:

I will post my pre cycle pictures when I get a chance in the next few days.

My first day of the cycle will begin next week.

I will keep a very comprehensive log and will log all my lifts and my injection notes.

If you see anything at all that needs to be adjusted, please let me know. Otherwise, hope on board for Junior's First Test Run!

Junior

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Not sure about ramping your weekly dose, but your call.

Personally I think aspirating is more important than z-tracking, and I think it'll be difficult to do both properly whilst self-injecting. Certainly not impossible, and you may be fine, but just something to consider.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Not sure about ramping your weekly dose, but your call.

Personally I think aspirating is more important than z-tracking, and I think it'll be difficult to do both properly whilst self-injecting. Certainly not impossible, and you may be fine, but just something to consider.
I understand, I'm just very conscious about what and how I put things into my body(after I take 10 oral cycles.. roll my eyes..lol)

I'm just trying to avoid test flu and I'm also trying to give my body time to catch up. I just feel more comfortable doing it this way..

Also, I definitely will aspirate. If I find I have trouble doing both, yes, I will choose aspiration over z track.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You know it says your full name and birthdate on your lab document, right? I would consider blacking that out, since you're talking about doing something illegal.

And your estradiol is less than 5?! Do you feel like crap all the time? Do you still get morning wood? Whatever symptoms you're experiencing, I would wait until they go away first (i.e. morning wood returns), and then start a low dose of the Aromasin. I've had to do this to control my estrogen levels on TRT.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You know it says your full name and birthdate on your lab document, right? I would consider blacking that out, since you're talking about doing something illegal.

And your estradiol is less than 5?! Do you feel like crap all the time? Do you still get morning wood? Whatever symptoms you're experiencing, I would wait until they go away first (i.e. morning wood returns), and then start a low dose of the Aromasin. I've had to do this to control my estrogen levels on TRT.
I have no idea why my Estrogen would be so low? I haven't taken anything for E since Arimistane on my last cycle months ago. I was having some severe anxiety issues while on that cycle and I'm assuming the low E had something to do with it.. I'm shocked that it's still that low. I feel much better now and still get morning wood(I think morning wood is more prominent when low, but worse orgasm). Why would I start Aromasin until my E rises back to normal levels? I'm thinking by putting exogeneous testosterone in my body, it should help my E get back to normal levels if not put it a little high, then start worrying about taking low doses of Aromasin.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why my Estrogen would be so low? I haven't taken anything for E since Arimistane on my last cycle months ago. I was having some severe anxiety issues while on that cycle and I'm assuming the low E had something to do with it.. I'm shocked that it's still that low. I feel much better now and still get morning wood(I think morning wood is more prominent when low, but worse orgasm). Why would I start Aromasin until my E rises back to normal levels? I'm thinking by putting exogeneous testosterone in my body, it should help my E get back to normal levels if not put it a little high, then start worrying about taking low doses of Aromasin.
You shouldn't start until they get back to normal levels. That's why I said to wait until your low e2 symptoms go away before you start. At that point, your levels would most likely be around normal.

You could wait until you experience high e2 symptoms to start, or you could start with a low dose when your levels are normal in an effort to try to keep them from getting high in the first place. You have to figure that they'll only keep going up, since you are on a test cycle. It's your call.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Yeah, I mean at this point, wouldn't starting a test cycle only help increasing the e2 though? Then at the 6 week point, let's say it's at 40-50 or so, then I can start the 6.25mg of aromasin eod. Also, I have no symptoms at all of low E.

Do you have any idea why my e2 could be so low??

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I mean at this point, wouldn't starting a test cycle only help increasing the e2 though? Then at the 6 week point, let's say it's at 40-50 or so, then I can start the 6.25mg of aromasin eod. Also, I have no symptoms at all of low E.

Do you have any idea why my e2 could be so low??
Yes, it would help. That's odd that you don't have any symptoms. Maybe you should get it checked again?

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Yes, it would help. That's odd that you don't have any symptoms. Maybe you should get it checked again?
Well Mike,

I'm just going to go for it. My T is already pretty low around 350. So maybe that's why my E is low as well. Since I feel great and have no symptoms, I'm going to give it a shot. I'll check at week 6 and we'll see where we are at from there. Wish me luck.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You might want to lower your BF a bit before you jump on by cutting hard, especially if you are going for aesthetics and not just strength. Then again one of the other main reasons to do this is to decrease the risk of high e2 sides, which doesn't seem to be a problem for you. It's odd, I also have chronically low estrogen, even before I started using gear or AIs, and have also had elevated prolactin all of my life, regardless of what I am taking. My body seems to function fine like this and I have never had any gyno, libido, or joint issues, I think some people just don't aromatize as much and can function at low e2.

Also, I don't know about pinning in the quads, I have tried it a couple times, and will never use it again. There's a lot of stuff in there (nerves, vessels) and it is really easy to hit something and be limping around for a few days. I find delts and ventrogultes to be way more comfortable and consistent in terms of pip and soreness. I think most experienced gear users avoid the quads, with a few exceptions maybe.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hmm, it just seems that it will be very hard to control the pin in the glutes to aspirate and/or z track?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
With ventroglutes its not that hard if you are decently flexible and it's very easy with the delts. Of course, if it is your first time pinning you might be a little shaky or nervous which might make it harder, but it gets way easier with only a few pins. Also, use google and see were the ventro-gluteal injection site is, you might be picturing the wrong spot in your mind, it's not that hard to access, but z-tracking might be a little tricky but it's not undoable. Also it is not 100% necessary to z-track with test, if some of the oil spills into subcutaneous tissue it's still going to be absorbed (some guys actually inject there intentionally). I don't bother z-tracking, but I also don't bother aspirating anymore because I am very lean, use short high gauge needles and when I cycle I'm injecting ED or EOD so I know my spots pretty well by now

Last edited:
PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Not if you use ventroglute site.
Hmm, I've read about glute in the top right quadrant, but looking at the ventroglute, that's pretty much just below the hip? If so, that looks easy as well. Especially if I do it laying down on my side.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm, I've read about glute in the top right quadrant, but looking at the ventroglute, that's pretty much just below the hip? If so, that looks easy as well. Especially if I do it laying down on my side.
Just below hip, down a bit toward femur ball joint.

Best way to get a good idea of the site is to find the graphic on Google where another person's hand is used to show position; trace your own hand on a bit of paper and do the same. Worth the little bit of effort I think.

I inject sitting down now. Absolutely no PIP whatsoever. Heating the oil helps immensely too.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Just below hip, down a bit toward femur ball joint.

Best way to get a good idea of the site is to find the graphic on Google where another person's hand is used to show position; trace your own hand on a bit of paper and do the same. Worth the little bit of effort I think.

I inject sitting down now. Absolutely no PIP whatsoever. Heating the oil helps immensely too.
Awesome, I'll probably do this. How do you go about heating the oil? Do you z track or airlock or massage?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Awesome, I'll probably do this. How do you go about heating the oil? Do you z track or airlock or massage?
Heating the oil? If in a rush I run the loaded barrel under hot running water for a min or two, but if I have more time I put hot water from kettle in cup and leave the syringe in that for 5mins or so.

I was going to z-track but I'm quite shaky, so would rather use my spare hand to help anchor the syringe to keep it steady as possible when injecting with my main hand.

I do airlock, and keep the needle in for at least 15secs after hearing the air 'fart'.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
^^ if you are at all shaky you are much better off stabilizing the needle with your off hand than z-tracking. Wobbling the needle around once it's in is not only painful, it increases scar tissue, and god forbid you break one off if you are using slin pins or other thin needles. You can also place the glass portion of the vial in hot water (don't fully submerge) continue to heat the water gently until you see the viscosity of the oil decrease, this also makes pulling it a lot easier.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're way over thinking it.. it's normal for the first time but don't worry about it.

Microwave some water in a coffee cup, let the vial sit in it for a couple minutes. It doesn't matter if it submerges, once you use up the test it won't float right side up anyways, and you're gonna sterilize the top still.

Pull the test out with a bigger needle, swap the needles, find your spot, wipe it down with alcohol, push it in. I only aspirated maybe the first 3 pins, over 1,000 pins later and I'm fine. No need to z track or anything fancy.

One thing I recommend is to get all the oil out of the needle is to draw up some air, flick the syringe until the air bubble gets to the stopper and that way you push all the test in. The air from the back end will push the remaining oil in the needle out. Don't worry about injecting air, you need a lot more than this directly into a vein to cause any issues.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Thanks buddy, I believe the last part is the air lock technique which I definitely wanted to accomplish.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 1:

Whoo! First inject of 150mg test e went in like butter to the Ventro glute. No issues at all.

Chest

Ran 1 mile
Flat bench: 260x2, 245x4, 230x6, 215x8
Incline BB: 155x8
Decline BB: 205x5

Overall, ate super clean today and the inject went perfect. Unfortunately, my lifts were down and felt weak because it's been 2 weeks since I've been in the gym(Cubs WS)..

Back work tomorrow.. stay tuned

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 3:

Upper Back:

Ran 1 mile
Pull ups: 2x5 (Just very hard weighing at 210)
Pull Downs: 120x2x8
Shrugs: 225x4x10
Cable Work

Nothing exciting here, just some vertical/upper back work. Felt decent, but exhausted at the end.

Day 4:

Leg Day
2nd Shot

Took my second shot of 150mg of test e. Everything went smooth except me being an idiot and injecting in my ventro glute while standing on it(tensed). It hurt a little, but everything else went smooth.

Very light day of squats as I was extremely sore just from the previous two workouts.

275x3x4
295x1x4

That's it for today. I've felt really no difference in anything so far. Only day 4 though.. Stay tuned..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day: 6

What?! My gym closes at 7 now? Only had time to run a mile and get out of there. Shoulders on Monday.

Day: 8

Today was my 3rd pin. I've just been switching between my right/left ventro glute. Acted like a pure rookie and switched out the 18 Gauge for drawing with... another 18 gauge. Was about to put it in and was like wtf is this? lol... Other than that. Everything went pretty well besides my knee kind of ached right after the injection?..

Shoulders

Ran 1 Mile
Military Press: 145x2x8
Dumbbell Press: 65x8
Arnolds: 55x8
Shrugs on Smith: 225x3x8
Dumbbell Shrugs: 75x8
Then just did some light cable, machine, dumbbell work to pump shoulders.

Overall so far everything has been good. I'm definitely starting to notice and increase of overall energy and fullness. Strength is still the same.
Only sides so far is a little short of breath and minor anxiety(Usually only when I have low blood sugar or if I consume caffeine).

Deadlifts tomorrow ;) Stay tuned!

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
If you want to pin lets go for it, but don't go in the quad. Go in the vastus lateralis(google image if needed) also a tip for Ztrack, remove needle quickly as you're letting go of the skin. Be careful in the glute, we don't actually give IM injections there any more

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
He's pinning VG bro.
Correcto Mundo and unfortunately, I haven't been Z Tracking. Just using the air lock technique. Just using .6 ml which is 150mg of test. Next week starts .8ml which is 200mg.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 10:

Deadlifts: 305x4x3
BB Rows: 155x8, 145x8, 135x8

Day 12:

4th pin today. Went great. Last pin of 300mg. Starting 400mg Mon. I also took my first small dose of aromasin at 6.25mg. Starting having a little bit of itchy nips. Don't really feel or look bloated though and erections have been great.. Just a precaution and I'll probably just take 6.25mg eod until my next blood test in a few weeks.

Arms

Ran 1 mile
Close Grip: 205x5, 185x8
Skull Crushers: 100x2x8
BB Curls: 80x2x8, 60x2x8
DB Curls: 30x2x8
Then I just did some cable/machine work to get a pump.

Holy hell, pump time.. I couldn't even do that many exercises because the pump was ridiculous. The strength or endurance isn't there yet, but the pump definitely is. Measured the arms for ****s n giggles and came in at 17.5". Felt good until about my 12th set and then starting getting a little dizzy and short of breath, so I left.

Gained about 4 lbs so far. Cardio/Abs/Calves tomorrow.. Stay tuned.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 15:

5th Pin: Increased dosage to 400mg/wk. Shot went in good, but for the first time I had a muscle twitch twice! I took it out and reinserted. Didn't real cause pain, just a spasm about half way in.. Other than that, went fine.

I have a few things scheduled. Donating blood to keep my RBC down on 1/13 and then going to do my 6 week blood work on 12/18.

Chest

Annnnd here comes the strength. My weight is also up to 217. I was going to attempt BB Bench of 4x4 of 240. Instead I did..

BB Bench: 245x3x4, then finished the last set with 245x7!
DB Incline: 75x8
BB Incline: 135x8
BB Decline: 135x15

Got kind of dizzy in the beginning, but then felt awesome. Great pump and can definitely see and feel a difference already. Weird part is that my bp has actually decreased. I'm interested to see what my lipids will look like.

Tomorrow is Back..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 16:

Today kinda sucked...Started off ****ty because I had a blood sugar crash about an hour after my breakfast. I've had this happen before on some oral cycles, basically get shaky, sweaty, faint.. Had some sweet tea to bring it back up.

Upper back

Did some pull ups(My god I think these are my hardest exercise, tough to do like 5 at 217 lbs..)
Did some more pull downs and what not and then started having short of breath and got dizzy like I had previously on my last cycle.. I hate this.. It's like I can't catch my breath and then my vision gets blurry. Then my anxiety kicks in and then I can't even lift anymore.. ****ing sucks.. I don't know what's causing it. My BP has been great. 115/75 and I've been eating great and taking my AI. Idk, I just don't know. I also ate an hour before my lift and had gatorade during my lift..

One big thing I'm going to try is doing my cardio AFTER my lift session instead of running a mile before. Maybe I'm just taxing my body too much..

Anyway.. Taking the next couple days off as tomorrow is my bday and then Thursday is Thanksgiving. I'll be back at it doing Squats on Saturday.. Stay tuned..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 20:

Leg Day

Squats:
255x4x8

Wasn't feeling too hot, so just left it at this.. Shoulders on Monday

Day 22:

Things have been getting better since my major anxiety attack on day 16. I increased my Paxil dosage from 40mg to 60mg. I did this because I was getting the same symptoms as if I didn't take the dose at all. I believe this is because Test increases dopamine which reduces serotonin. So the SSRI wasn't working as effectively. Will try this for a few days to see if it helps. I also stopped taking the AI because of anxiety as well and low estrogen also lowers serotonin. Seems like everything is getting better as far as balance...Until...

Now today now I feel a lump under my right nipple and it's tender to the touch. God Damn it! So now I'm going to take 6.25mg of Aromasin eod to see if it helps a little bit.

My main dilemma right now is balancing the estrogen/serotonin levels. I want to get estrogen at a good level, but not by compromising my serotonin levels that the SSRI helps with. I can definitely feel when the Paxil is not working correctly. I'll probably even increase my Paxil to as high as 80mg which is the highest dose Dr's recommend while I'm on cycle. I'll be doing my 6th pin at 400mg/wk tonight and then working shoulders. Stay tuned..

Update Shoulders

Military Press: 155x2x8
DB Press: 75x8
Arnolds: 65x8
Shrugs: 315x10, 275x10, 225x12
Cable/Machine Work

Went on the treadmill for some cardio at the end of my workout and AGAIN got short of breath and started getting dizzy and then anxiety kicked in. I just want to finish my ****ing workout feeling good..

I bought some amino acid supplements for the brain to hopefully calm my self down..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 24:

Took coffee out of my normal regimine today to see if it would help with dizziness and shortness of breath. I had some Matcha green tea instead. Had a great day at work. Overall good well being and felt energetic. I've still been on the 60mg a day of Paxil from 40mg. I still am not taking any AI as I want to see my blood work in the next week or so first.

Back Day

Deadlifts: 385x1, 365x2, 335x5
Rows: 155x8, 145x8, 135x8
DB Rows/Machine Rows

Felt like a ****ing beast. Loved getting some stares at me when I'm in a family type gym.. I'd say the shortness of breath/dizziness was about cut in half after decreasing caffeine and increasing water and reducing sodium(Even though BP has been fine). It was still there, but not enough to cause bad anxiety or for me to almost stop my workout like previously. Overall feel pretty good. Going to continue doing the same things that have been working.

8th Shot is tomorrow. Still on 400mg a week. Bodyweight is up about 5 lbs and the strength is definitely up. The mirror is definitely showing a difference. My Fiance already asked me 3 times if I'm on steroids. Speaking of Fiance, I don't know if I've ever felt the sexual urge as strong as I did last night. It was like I was full of adrenaline and just wanted to pick her up and **** the **** out of her. It was alarming.. lol.. Very similar to a lion chasing a poor little gazelle. Anyhoo, I'm worried though that every time she touches my sack when they start to shrink more she's going to think something is up. Going to have to make some BS about how DAA does that or something.

Enough rambling. I'll be having some pics soon as well when I get to day 30 to show the improvements from day 1.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 26:

**** is getting real. It's beyond me how anyone even takes anything stronger than just pure test. I was at 300mg for the first two weeks and now at 400mg for the past 2 and the gains are real. I'm still only up about 5 lbs, but way more toned. Strength is skyrocketing quick. Have had no issues whatsoever with PIP and keep rotating the ventro glutes bi-weekly. I'm going to have before/after pics on Monday hopefully of Day 1 - 30.

Arms

Close Grip: 225x5, 205x8
Skull Crushers: 105x2x8
Then I just repped **** out.. probably 15-18 sets of just different exercises on Tris and Bi's

I literally feel like the ****ing man in the gym. There's guys bigger than me and for some reason in my head, I'm just like, pshh..nothing haha. I love it. Still have slight anxiety.. but the shortness of breath and dizziness have seemed to go away after decreasing caffeine intake and also my body getting used to the new hormones..

Possibly doing some calves/abs/cardio workout tomorrow. Stay tuned!! Is anyone even reading this :/

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading homie ! I'm usually a spectator in others logs

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Good to hear! Hate feeling like I'm just talking to myself lol

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards

Here's a quick pic of me tonight.. I'll have some better before after photos coming soon.. starting to worry though cause my fiancé just said you better not be lying to me about steroids lol...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you thought about just telling her? Make sure you educate her first.. don't just come out saying you're on steroids. It is still very safe.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I've thought about what I would say, but when I took orals in the past it ****ed me up and she saw and hated what it did to me mental and libido wise. Plus she's a nurse and knows about steroid induced diabetes which is prob what my Dad did around 35 when taking tren.. then he committed suicide later in life.. just a lot of negativity towards it, so it'd be hard for me to come out and say it..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 27:

Just did some calf work and some cardio on the bike, nothing exciting. Felt pretty hot and flushed though..

Day 29:

9th pin today at 400mg/wk. Still no issues whatsoever with pinning. No PIP or even discomfort the day after.

Abs/Cardio

Did a bunch of ab workouts on the machines and body weight exercises.
Ran/walked 2 miles on the treadmill. Felt pretty good. Felt nice and relaxed on my way home. Love feeling like that vs all amped up with too much anxiety.

I've been taking Taurine/GABA/Theanine to help keep a calmer mind. I also meditate.

Only bad thing I'm noticing is a huge lump under my right nipple. Like the size of of a golf ball... Taking 6.25mg daily of Aromasin. I'm getting my mid cycle blood work done on Friday, so I'll see where my e2 is at and modify things based on that...

Chest tomorrow.. I'll also have Before/After pics from Day 1-30 as well.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 31:

Chest

Bench: 285x2, 270x4, 255x6, 240x8
Incline: 175x8
Decline: 225x8
Cable Work

Felt good today, having less and less side effects when I lift like shortness of breath/dizziness/etc and I have a nice pump..

But What In The ****...

I did not realize how ****ing puffy I have gotten. I have 2 pictures below that show day1 and day30. Can you say water retention? I'm going to up the ****ing AI right now. I've been eating maintenance calories or even below trying to lose some fat and gain muscle.. I can't believe how bloated I look. I've also gained about 7 lbs in 30 days.

Take a look.. just horrible.. Thought I looked and felt good, but just smdh..Feel like the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka

Day1-30.png

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 32:

Received my blood work from day 30. Interesting changes. I have it posted below with Day1 - Day30 results to compare. Test is not bunk as I'm over >1500. Lipids actually look better, but HDL is dropping. RBC looks good. Biggest change was my e2 going from <5 to 68. Waited on taking my aromasin to actually see what was happening. Starting to take 6.25mg ED now and increase if needed. I'm up about 7 lbs and it seems it's mostly from water retention as you can see from the pictures about and me looking similar to Violet Beauregarde.

I'm on my 10th pin tonight of now 400/mg wk. 400mg/wk goes through week 10 and then finishing my 12 week cycle with 2 weeks of 500mg.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on anything guys.

Thanks!

Blood Work 1-30.png

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of low estrogen symptoms are the same as high estrogen so it can be tough to dial in an AI dose without blood work.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
A lot of low estrogen symptoms are the same as high estrogen so it can be tough to dial in an AI dose without blood work.
Yup 100% agree. I've definitely had both high and low at this point, so I'm hoping I can dial it in now. I seem pretty sensitive to e blockers as even 25mg ed of arimistane drove my e2 into the dirt. So I'm going to start at 6.25mg of Asin ED to see if that helps keep me around 20-40.

Also starting taking something called 5 HTP at a low dose to increase my serotonin a little bit as I'm staying on my normal dose of Paxil. I can tell the paxil isn't as effective since being on and it's almost like having withdrawal effects, so I'm going to see if I can increase the serotonin a little bit to alleviate any ill effects from the high test.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup 100% agree. I've definitely had both high and low at this point, so I'm hoping I can dial it in now. I seem pretty sensitive to e blockers as even 25mg ed of arimistane drove my e2 into the dirt. So I'm going to start at 6.25mg of Asin ED to see if that helps keep me around 20-40.

Also starting taking something called 5 HTP at a low dose to increase my serotonin a little bit as I'm staying on my normal dose of Paxil. I can tell the paxil isn't as effective since being on and it's almost like having withdrawal effects, so I'm going to see if I can increase the serotonin a little bit to alleviate any ill effects from the high test.
You may ask your Doctor about that or atleast let him know. You don't want Seratonin Syndrome, but I'm sure you've researched it and know that.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You may ask your Doctor about that or atleast let him know. You don't want Seratonin Syndrome, but I'm sure you've researched it and know that.
Oh yes, done my fair share of reading on that. I was literally only going to take like 25mg of 5HTP when most people are taking 100's of mg daily. Just to see if it helps at all. But yes, I did a lot of research on that. Thanks Rascal.

Also started taking GABA/Theanine/Taurine and it's helped keep me more calm with a lot less anxiety so that's nice.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 33:

10th Pin at 400mg/wk

Did some upper back work at the gym. Nothing exciting, felt pretty good.

Day 34:

Just went to the gym and did some cardio and ab work. Once again nothing exciting.

Day 36:

11th Pin at 400mg/wk. Everything as far as pinning has been perfect just rotating VG sites. Did not work out though as I'm not feeling well.. feel like I've overdid myself the past few days. Taking a few days off.

Day 38:

I haven't worked out in four days. I woke up Monday feeling like ****. Have a swollen gland on the left side of my neck. No sore throat though. I think my body is fighting something off. I did drink a bit too much on Saturday at my work xmas party.. I'll probably take tonight off and start up fresh again tomorrow which will be Day 39 and my 12th pin. I was taking 6.25mg of aromasin daily for 5 days, but then stopped after I felt like **** thinking that I was dropping e2 too low, which made me sick.. But I don't think that's it. I'm going to start back up on the aromasin tonight at 6.25mg and take it daily for a few weeks and then probably have bloods tested again around week 8 to see where I'm at for my peak levels of test and e2 readings at 6.25mg daily, then adjust accordingly.

I also bought some Raloxifene for my gyno. My left side is completely fine, but I have two solid size lumps under my right nipple. Sucks..

That's about it for now. Day 39 tomorrow, 12th pin and squat day. Will take 6.25mg of aromasin and 60mg of raloxifene daily. Blood Tests at week 8.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 39:

Today sucked. I had a small bowl of oatmeal and a large glass of Matcha green tea(way too much) and I had very bad anxiety and extreme bloating. I actually ended up leaving work early because of symptoms. Day just F*n sucked. I went home and took my blood sugar. I was at only 80 and that was after eating a handful of hersheys, so I can tell I'm starting to go hypoglycemic on cycle. Worries me a little because my dad was diagnosed with Diabetes when he was in his mid 30's and after starting tren. At least I'm only on Test E at 400/mg wk.

So I went home and took my 12th pin of 400mg/wk and popped 12.5mg aromasin to help with my high e2 symptoms.

I then tried to sleep it off and squat later in the night. Had very bad anxiety again and then started having heart palpitations. I just stopped my workout and took it easier the rest of the night. Popped a xanax and called it a night. Decided tomorrow, that I would have a bigger breakfast with protein(ran out of egg whites the day before) and eat lunch shortly after to help with the low glucose levels. I'm also going to lay off green tea and caffeine.

Day 40:

Feel 100% better today. Had a big bowl of Kashi Go Lean cereal and egg whites and then ate lunch shortly after. So far so good. No hypo symptoms. Going to continue with 6.25mg of aromasin ed to help my bloat until I get my bloods done in a few weeks to dial things in further. The Raloxifene should be delivered tonight and I'll start with 60mg daily for my gyno. As far as working out tonight goes, I'm just going to go to the gym and get some good cardio in to get things back in gear. I had taken the past 5 days off due to not feeling well.

Tomorrow I'll try to squat again and get things back into a rhythm..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Day 41:

Been having some real issues with hypoglycemia. I've noticed I get pretty shaky and dizzy after about an hour or two after eating. I've tested my blood sugar and it's around 75, which is ok, but I can feel it. So I'm trying to just maintain good slow digesting carbs to watch the insulin response.

Legs

Back Squats: 295x4x4
High Bar Squat: 205x8
Front Squat: 135x8

Day 43:

13th pin today at 400mg of test e. Felt good, no issues still with pinning. Just a general soreness the next day which is fine. A few things I've noticed. I get dizzy and short of breath and kind of weak when I feel a bowel movement coming and it doesn't go away until about 20 min after I ****. Not sure what's causing this. Been on 6.25mg of aromasin and 60mg of raloxifene for my gyno for a few days now. I have my 8 week blood work scheduled for 1/3. This will be interesting to see how things are after 8 weeks and to dial in my AI dose.

Shoulders

Military Press: 165x2x8
DB Press: 75x8
Arnolds: 65x8
Shrugs: 255x3x8
Bunch of cable and machine work to get the pump. Pulled something in my back.. hopefully it's just temporary.

Weight is at 222. So I'm up about 10 lbs since starting the cycle. Overall I feel pretty good. I also scheduled to donate blood on 1/16. Just to keep things on an even keel.

I'll do some DL work tomorrow if my back is good for it. Stay tuned..