Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 Cycle?

brick295

Awards
with the bogo deal at Nutriverse on Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11, what are everyone's thoughts on running the two together? I already bought the 11, thinking about getting the 2 to stack with it.

Earlier this spring I ran Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-epi together and had good recomp results. How do you think Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 would compare? I know there are very few, if any, solo Sup3r-2 logs or even logs without it stacked with many other compounds.

Thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super-2 is more of a bulker whereas super-11 is more of a cutter.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the bogo deal at Nutriverse on Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11, what are everyone's thoughts on running the two together? I already bought the 11, thinking about getting the 2 to stack with it.

Earlier this spring I ran Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-epi together and had good recomp results. How do you think Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 would compare? I know there are very few, if any, solo Sup3r-2 logs or even logs without it stacked with many other compounds.

Thanks
Sup3r 11/2 combo would be pretty sweet. It wouldn't be quite as dry as your previous stack but it should yield more mass and strength. If your diet is clean you can keep the gains lean and transient water weight to a minimum. What dosages and length were you considering brick295?

brick295

Awards
Sup3r 11/2 combo would be pretty sweet. It wouldn't be quite as dry as your previous stack but it should yield more mass and strength. If your diet is clean you can keep the gains lean and transient water weight to a minimum. What dosages and length were you considering brick295?
Probably: Sup3r-11: 250mg x 8 weeks and Sup3r-2 500mg 8 weeks. That's basically what I ran the 11 and epi at as well, although I also had some Ur-Spray and 7-Spray from PA at that time.

anyone know how Sup3r-2 makes you feel? I definitely noticed increased aggression, irritability, and short temper with Epi towards the end, which was not ideal. I read someone said Sup3r-2 produces less of an aggressive feeling and more of a calm alpha feel.