About to start my first cycle, need some advice

Livefr33

Awards
Hello I recently ordered 1-Andro v2 with an OTC and I'm about to start my first cycle prohormone cycle ever. Quick info, I'm 23 years old, 151 lbs, 5'11",..11 inch weener, jk jk on that last part. But as you picture I'm a skinny guy but have pretty lean, very healthy. Now moving on closer to my question. You see I work at iron casting foundry here in Indiana. It is 12 hour shifts and is a very physically demanding job (which I've come to love) now 12 hour shift is one thing but I live an hour away from the job so that's a total of 2 hours drive time and we work 4 on 2 off, so I don't have a lot of leisure time to work out as much as I use too BUT I am always getting a decent workout while I'm AT work well because like I said, its hard work! There's a lot of lifting, twisting, grinding, flipping those parts and at fast pace! But I've sort of plateaud bc of the repetitiveness, it's enough to keep me in shape and slowly sculpting me into a chiseled looking suave of a man I must say ;) but it doesn't do the justice the gym does and long story short, I just plain and simple cant be at the gym as much as I would like to. Altough I do pull ups, pushup etc at home, and hit the gym when I can, my question is, will my cycle be effective? Truth be told, I don't want to get huge like the actor that plays... I just want to the look more manly persay? Add some volume to my small physique? Will this happen if I eat and sleep good? BTW this is my first post, if I did anything wrong just let me know. Appreciate any advice

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hello I recently ordered 1-Andro v2 with an OTC and I'm about to start my first cycle prohormone cycle ever. Quick info, I'm 23 years old, 151 lbs, 5'11",..11 inch weener, jk jk on that last part. But as you picture I'm a skinny guy but have pretty lean, very healthy. Now moving on closer to my question. You see I work at iron casting foundry here in Indiana. It is 12 hour shifts and is a very physically demanding job (which I've come to love) now 12 hour shift is one thing but I live an hour away from the job so that's a total of 2 hours drive time and we work 4 on 2 off, so I don't have a lot of leisure time to work out as much as I use too BUT I am always getting a decent workout while I'm AT work well because like I said, its hard work! There's a lot of lifting, twisting, grinding, flipping those parts and at fast pace! But I've sort of plateaud bc of the repetitiveness, it's enough to keep me in shape and slowly sculpting me into a chiseled looking suave of a man I must say ;) but it doesn't do the justice the gym does and long story short, I just plain and simple cant be at the gym as much as I would like to. Altough I do pull ups, pushup etc at home, and hit the gym when I can, my question is, will my cycle be effective? Truth be told, I don't want to get huge like the actor that plays... I just want to the look more manly persay? Add some volume to my small physique? Will this happen if I eat and sleep good? BTW this is my first post, if I did anything wrong just let me know. Appreciate any advice
Gunna start off by pointing out I'm not tryna be in any way shape or form rude. But 1 andro by itself will have you lethargic as all hell, also even if it's physical it's completely different from going to the gym and throwing around the steel, in my opinion, physical jobs may be good for functional strength and all that but not necessarily great for building muscle. Also at 150 lbs I'd pound the food all day every day I have a feeling "due to ur job" u don't eat as much as you'd like ether. If the training and the diet aren't there the results won't be there ether. Better option would be getting a high calorie meal plan together loaded with carbs (because you're forced to be active) and look at natural options while you research some more, maybe androcrine (td laxogen) or epicathin or any "natural anabolic" . Also (incase you don't take my advise and do it anyway) you said you got it with an OTC ? An otc what, pct ? Definitely won't be enough you will need a Serm for 1 andro and a test base epidrone (epicat epi andro mix) would make a great test base can also throw in dermacrine to make sure mood libido and energy stay up , I'm sure you need as much energy as possible with such a taxing job and on one andro alone you could end up hating your life . You'll see a lot of people say to stack with 4 andro as the base but both times I ran it 4 andro wasn't enough so definitely recommend any combo of those three .

Livefr33

Awards
Why would it make me lethargic? As in the whole time on it? Because if it's just here and there I can handle that. And you say a test base, but I already have test boosters I'm taking. I figured I'd save the rest of them as my PCT when I'm done with the Andro cycle. Maybe look into a better brand but honestly I heard 1-andro was mild but effective. Not too many side effects.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Why would it make me lethargic? As in the whole time on it? Because if it's just here and there I can handle that. And you say a test base, but I already have test boosters I'm taking. I figured I'd save the rest of them as my PCT when I'm done with the Andro cycle. Maybe look into a better brand but honestly I heard 1-andro was mild but effective. Not too many side effects.
Did you read that right off the bottle lol just messing there but it definitely is effective but will make you lethargic as hell in talking about falling asleep at work even if standing up . Test base is not a test booster test base is something to replace shut down / suppressed test levels in your body to keep mood libido and energy up. 4 andro is suppose to convert to test after a 2 step conversion that's why it is recommended as a test base for the 1 andro but in my experience it's not enough that's why I recommend epidrone and/or dermacrine and both of those will keep it dry as well (not that I think you'd need to keep it dry at 150lbs again that's my opinion and I'm only trying to help, I do not mean it in a negative way)
Give us a little more info
What is your pct plan? What will you're training look like during cycle when you can train? What dose and how long do you plan on running the 1 andro?
What is you're diet like and what is you're goal for the run ? It's very possible to be achievable without phs which will make you feel like trash and pct time sucks as well

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
adding on-

have you used anything in the past

Livefr33

Awards
I wasn't aware I had to have a "base" you're describing, the description I read did not make it sound like that whatsoever. So if I get the 4-andro too and an estrogen blocker (I already have OCT bottle it's mega cycle support by primevllabs) then all I should have to worry about is PCT correct? What do you recommend? You say I will feel like **** but my buddy did a ph cycle a couple months ago and had SIGNIFICANT gains (15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle ) and he never mentioned any lethargy or any side effects? Was he lying or do sone people not get effected? As far as not taking the pH and eating like crazy and working out... last year and this year up to a couple months ago was my attitude, I wanted to do it the hard way but I'm telling you I'm plateaud and even if I eat 4000 calories a day for a month or two straight then I only gain one lb a week maybe 1.5 buy when I'm stuck in the hotbox at work once or twice a month ) I will lose 5 lbs a shift, it is insanely hot hence the name. You should see the number of people who fall out /faint during the hot summer days. But look I have a plant shutdown coming up it'll be about 2 weeks so if it's optimum I will wait to start my cycle until then or right before and just kill it in the gym all day every day. I am talking working out every muscle group. 2 a days. What do you think?

Livefr33

Awards
I mean my shutdown at work will last about 2 weeks and it will be around Christmas. Also I want to mention as well like u said the last year was about doing it the right natty way and I did that. I gained 12 lbs and it took a lot of long hard work. But I cant gain anymore man. It sucks. My goal is about 165 170

ToxicRiot

Awards
Train natty hardcore. Your not anywhere close to what your body can do. Eat, EAT and EATTT!
Sounds like your not training how you should, and your not eating optimally.
PH won't be the cure all, they'll push you past those natural limits, but if your not training or eatting optimally those few pounds you gain will wither away the duration of your PCT. 151 lbs. You've got alot of room to grow without the aide of hormones which could screw with your body chemistry.

ToxicRiot

Awards
I wasn't aware I had to have a "base" you're describing, the description I read did not make it sound like that whatsoever. So if I get the 4-andro too and an estrogen blocker (I already have OCT bottle it's mega cycle support by primevllabs) then all I should have to worry about is PCT correct? What do you recommend? You say I will feel like **** but my buddy did a ph cycle a couple months ago and had SIGNIFICANT gains (15 to 20 lbs of lean muscle ) and he never mentioned any lethargy or any side effects? Was he lying or do sone people not get effected? As far as not taking the pH and eating like crazy and working out... last year and this year up to a couple months ago was my attitude, I wanted to do it the hard way but I'm telling you I'm plateaud and even if I eat 4000 calories a day for a month or two straight then I only gain one lb a week maybe 1.5 buy when I'm stuck in the hotbox at work once or twice a month ) I will lose 5 lbs a shift, it is insanely hot hence the name. You should see the number of people who fall out /faint during the hot summer days. But look I have a plant shutdown coming up it'll be about 2 weeks so if it's optimum I will wait to start my cycle until then or right before and just kill it in the gym all day every day. I am talking working out every muscle group. 2 a days. What do you think?
Get a desk jockey job :)