DMZ LGD and Tr3st

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thinking about putting together my third cycle that will be run early this coming year for 12 weeks (16 w/PCT) Let me know what needs to be changed as far as dosing or other suggestions. Thanks guys. I like to get head starts and buy what is needed as time goes along lol. doesnt hurt the wallet as much (it seems.....). and yes Hulk.. I copied your tags
-
Dmz 30/ 30/ 45/ 45/ 45/ 45/ 45/ 45
Dermatr3st 100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100 am/pm
OL A.p. full dose (2 bottles)
arimidex .5mg eod for the 8 weeks

PCT
-
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Exemestane 0/0/25/12.5/12.5 (eod doses)
OL K1ngs blood
super cort. control
300mg epicatechin
half dose OL A.p.
-
-
Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook

Last edited:
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oral Trest or TD? You should up the dose of Trest to at least 75. You'll also need a Pharma AI to run with it. In running exemestane right now for mine.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about putting together my third cycle that will be run early this coming year for 12 weeks (16 w/PCT) Let me know what needs to be changed as far as dosing or other suggestions. Thanks guys. I like to get head starts and buy what is needed as time goes along lol. doesnt hurt the wallet as much (it seems.....). and yes Hulk.. I copied your tags
-
Dmz 0/0/0/0/0/0/15/30/30/30/30/30
LGD4033 9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/0/0/0/0
Tr3st 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
MK677 20mg for 16 weeks (counting PCT time)
OL Ar1macare PRO

PCT
-
Nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT (used for my last cycle of Tren, Epi, and Msten and was awesome)
-
-
Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook
Layout looks decent. Which DMZ are you using? You could go up to 45 mg DMZ after dropping the LGD. I'd use full dose of ACP + 750 mg TUDCA and some other things to help maintain healthy blood pressure and lipid levels. Ubiquinol, Spirulina, and Niacin just to name a few. Are you using Trest caps or Dermatrest? PWO only? If you don't have Super PCT yet, K1ngs Blood will be an even better option during PCT. I personally run more things during PCT.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
-
Dmz 0/0/0/0/0/0/15/30/30/30/30/30
LGD4033 9/9/9/9/9/9/9/9/0/0/0/0
Tr3st 0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
MK677 20mg for 16 weeks (counting PCT time)
OL Ar1macare PRO

PCT
-
Nolva 40/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT (used for my last cycle of Tren, Epi, and Msten and was awesome)
-
-
Lol nice tag list buddy ;)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I dont have funds for more dmz.. it's a company out of NE that doesn't sell online. I can bump it to 75mg for trest which was Also that was going to be OL oral. Should I dose pwo? Do you suggest transdermal instead?? I'll be getting kings blood instead. You guys are great

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I dont have funds for more dmz.. it's a company out of NE that doesn't sell online. I can bump it to 75mg for trest which was Also that was going to be OL oral. Should I dose pwo? Do you suggest transdermal instead?? I'll be getting kings blood instead. You guys are great
I'm loving the Trest pwo. I do 50mg. If you work out after noon, dose 1 cap morning and 2 pwo.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can afford to do it, 25 mg DT in the AM and PM with a PWO dose of the oral would lead to the most stable blood levels and better gains. If you can't afford to do both then stick to 50 mg PWO dose of the oral. That low of a dose will lessen the chance of needing to use an AI. It will mean less mass gains that way but the 50 mg oral Trest will fuel some crazy intense workouts.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
If you can afford to do it, 25 mg DT in the AM and PM with a PWO dose of the oral would lead to the most stable blood levels and better gains. If you can't afford to do both then stick to 50 mg PWO dose of the oral. That low of a dose will lessen the chance of needing to use an AI. It will mean less mass gains that way but the 50 mg oral Trest will fuel some crazy intense workouts.
What about 25 am 50 pwo w/exemestane on cycle. Dose for exem?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about 25 am 50 pwo w/exemestane on cycle. Dose for exem?
Half-life of oral Trest is very short. That's why most people will use both the oral and the transdermal. You would have to pop a pill every 3 hours to maintain steady levels. Like I said, if using the oral just dose it PWO IMO for the CNS boost. Trest-fueled workouts are fire:). Start with 50 mg. 25 mg EOD of Exemestane should be plenty of estrogen control. If it's too much back off to 12.5 EOD.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Half-life of oral Trest is very short. That's why most people will use both the oral and the transdermal. You would have to pop a pill every 3 hours to maintain steady levels. Like I said, if using the oral just dose it PWO IMO for the CNS boost. Trest-fueled workouts are fire:). Start with 50 mg. 25 mg EOD of Exemestane should be plenty of estrogen control. If it's too much back off to 12.5 EOD.
Yes. Yes they are.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. This.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in on this!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Gorgeous cycle.. id bump doses tho
LGD 12mg al the way through
dmz 30-45 all the way through
tr3st 75 is good

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Gorgeous cycle.. id bump doses tho
LGD 12mg al the way through
dmz 30-45 all the way through
tr3st 75 is good
AC Pro by OL along with 750 extra tudca and maybe some polyphenols and ALA or R-ALA for antioxidants and boom safe healthy gainsful cycle.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks guys. I got grape seed, Ala and fish + multi for the entire cycle also. Thinking I might just dose trest at 50mg pwo... run exemestane at 12.5 eod (from day 1?? Stop day befor pct or run through), reduce xt + OL KB and grape seed + dandelion PCT. AC pro and tudca.

On a side note... anyone got a coupon for OL lol. Going to need it

jramoska

jramoska

Banned
Awards
Your gonna be strong asf on this cycle. Mk is great, really really help with hunger increase and it helped me heal faster. Like hurt back after lower body days and all around recovery. Lgd your gonna be real strong on. Week two it will hit you. On my cycle benching 235 for 3-4 reps for 7 sets. Now I just hit 245 for 5:5 no spot. I haven't ran DMZ and I'm in school and alcohol and methlys don't go hand in hand.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Good knowledge going on in this thread. Good follow

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Your gonna be strong asf on this cycle. Mk is great, really really help with hunger increase and it helped me heal faster. Like hurt back after lower body days and all around recovery. Lgd your gonna be real strong on. Week two it will hit you. On my cycle benching 235 for 3-4 reps for 7 sets. Now I just hit 245 for 5:5 no spot. I haven't ran DMZ and I'm in school and alcohol and methlys don't go hand in hand.
I hear ya there.. also in college 5th year. Going to have to stop for 16 weeks :( lol

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
New thought. Trest at 50 pwo and dmz @45mg 6 week..?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't in a hurry (Since you mentioned funds are tight) the holiday sales are right around the corner. Likely going to be some great discounts available in the next couple of weeks. Just sayin.. :)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
If you aren't in a hurry (Since you mentioned funds are tight) the holiday sales are right around the corner. Likely going to be some great discounts available in the next couple of weeks. Just sayin.. :)
GNO counting on this for OL ... ;)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Last question.. for my on cycle AI, do I start it prior to trest, or day of? Taper down if I'm only using 12.5mg eod? Also, suicidal (exemestane) or adex. Still fuzzy in the areas of AI.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Last question.. for my on cycle AI, do I start it prior to trest, or day of? Taper down if I'm only using 12.5mg eod? Also, suicidal (exemestane) or adex. Still fuzzy in the areas of AI.
i choose aromasin over adex anyday and id start it second day of tr3st and dose EOD for

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
OP updated. I think I am good now. Do I stop the exemestane day before PCT?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I also read that LGD can be (really) hard on the lipids (lowering the good cholesterol and raising the bad) which can cause fatigue during PCT (If I read those other reports correctly). I am curious to see if Ar1macare Pro is enough to help offset that.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

brick295

Awards
Be careful with your diet with the MK, if it is legit you will be VERY hungry. I had some ceretropic MK-677 before and stopped taking it after about 2 weeks because I couldn't control my cravings whenever I took it and was getting fat.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Be careful with your diet with the MK, if it is legit you will be VERY hungry. I had some ceretropic MK-677 before and stopped taking it after about 2 weeks because I couldn't control my cravings whenever I took it and was getting fat.
I'm on just 10mg right now and about to bump to 20 and love it. I like that I eat more as my days are 90% activity, so 4100 calories is a little easier to obtain

jathan_howe

Awards
Can't decide if I wanna jump on the OL Halloween sale or if I wanna wait to see what Black Friday holds

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Can't decide if I wanna jump on the OL Halloween sale or if I wanna wait to see what Black Friday holds
At my rate I'm on both trains lol plus 50% is awesome. If they get much lower kudos

jathan_howe

Awards
At my rate I'm on both trains lol plus 50% is awesome. If they get much lower kudos
Most, if not all, of their big sales are 50% off. I dunno if they'll go lower for Black Friday, but if they do go lower, that'd be the holiday for it so I'll wait and see. Besides, I'll have more money then

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'll have enough DMZ to run 7 weeks. Stay at 6 or run 7.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ok. So I have everything other than the OL Kings and arimicare, but that should ship soon. Starting end of January. Next question.. I got a free bottle of GAT t-300 original formula. Would it be ok to take this during PCT. I never lose much during PCT and keep most if not close to all usually. So taking a supplement like this (test booster and fat burner) with my other PCT stuff should be ok? I know some guys say don't use a fat burner during PCT but heres the deal. Right after my PCT my girl will be getting back from being overseas for 4 months and I want to "look good" for her (typical I know lol). What do you all suggest for the t-300. I was going to stay around maintenance for those 4 weeks of PCT. 3600 cals