First cycle advice

GraingRover

Awards
So I've done 4 prohormone cycles and I've decided I want to step up to the bigs now and run my first aas cycle. I'm 28 180lbs 5'11 and I've been lifting on and off since I was 16. Previous ph cycles have gotten my diet right so I just wanted to get some advice about the cycle I want to run if I need to change anything up.

Weeks 1-10: 500mg test e
Weeks 1-4: dbol (1-2): 30mg, (3): 40mg, (4): 50mg
Weeks 1-10: 50mg proviron ed
Weeks 1-10: 0.25mg anastrozole ed
Weeks 2-10: hcg 1,000 iu/week
Weeks 8-12: sarm-s4 50mg 5 days on 2 days off
PCT
Week 13- nolva 40mg ed, clomid 100mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 14- nolva 20mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 15- nolva 20mg ed, clomid 50mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed
Week 16- nolva 10mg ed, clomid 25mg ed, and clen 40mcg ed

GraingRover

Awards
I can't see any posts not even the one I wrote

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not bad. Any reason you chose 10 weeks over 12? I think I'd save the HCG and just blast it those last two weeks before PCT.

You don't really need tbg high of a dose of Clomid or Nolva, 50/50/25/25 and 20/20/10/10 are fine. Be ready to adjust your AI as needed, .25mg ed may be a bit much. Maybe not since you're running dbol as well.

xfactor17

Awards
Ill up the lenght of the test e to 12 weeks up to 16 weeks .

Bnbabt611

Awards
I might be a little late, but why go so crazy on your first cycle. I would stick to the test and dbol kickstart and see how you respond. Save the proviron for the next cycle. Proviron is notorious for causing hairloss ; if you are prone and start losing hair during your cycle, you will not know if it is from the provi or the test. You will probably need the adex but it is easy to under/overdose without bloodwork so be careful. Dbol/test can cause gyno if you are prone, be ready to jump on nolva at first sign--this shouldn't happen if your ai is dosed correctly but you don't know how you will respond yet. Read up a little more on HCG; I've seen conflicting studies on long-term use- I would run it for a shorter duration towards the end of your cycle. I have no idea about sarms so can't comment there, but test alone is going to give you significant size.
As far as the pct, dose the nolva at 20mg and clomid 50 for first 2 weeks and then drop them down--again, I've read studies where increasing nolva above 20mg doesn't offer any additional benefit and bringing clomid up that high just increases sides from my own experience
The clenbuterol should be cycled 2 weeks on/ 2weeks off; it down regulates the beta receptors unless you are running ketotifen. So, after 2 weeks the effects won't be noticeable. You will also need to increase the dosage slowly-40mcg will be good the first few days but then you will get used to it.
I've used clen and feel it is overrated, the side-effects far outweigh the benefits so be careful while using.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
dang, that is a pretty heavy first timer cycle.

OP, have you done any pre-cycle bloodwork?