Cycle advice and PCT advice

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
So I'm going to be running my second cycle, and the idea was to run 250mg of tren ace a week and 500mg of test cyp a week. My only real questions about the cycle is, is running my test this much higher then my tren the way to go? Or should I run both at 250 a week?
Any info on tren to test ratios would be appreciated. As far as PCT since my last cycle I used a 19nor and I will be on this one too I was going to keep the PCT the same
100mg of clomid ed week 1 and the dropping it to 50mg for the last three weeks
Reduce XT ED full amount
And inhibit P half dosing ED.
What do you guys think or recommend? People have said novla and hcg for PCT would work but a 19nor and novla don't mix well is what I've been lead to believe.

SWOLDIER_1

SWOLDIER_1

Awards
If you are going to run cyp then run tren e. You will feel much better.

1-12 test cyp 600mg a week (i would do 300mg every 3 days)
1-12 tren e 400mg week. (200mg every 3 days)
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg every 2 days.
1-12 caber or prami as needed for prolactin control.

Evra

Awards
What was your previous cycle? Tren ace going to be Alot of pins and can be an up n down rollercoaster, tren e is Alot easier to use I'd stick with that. Caber caber is a must. Your test looks okay, but as mentioned 600mg would be better. I normally run around twice as much test when adding anything in. I never go over 700mg a week of test anyways as that is loads.

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
What was your previous cycle? Tren ace going to be Alot of pins and can be an up n down rollercoaster, tren e is Alot easier to use I'd stick with that. Caber caber is a must. Your test looks okay, but as mentioned 600mg would be better. I normally run around twice as much test when adding anything in. I never go over 700mg a week of test anyways as that is loads.
Previous cycle was 250 deca and 200 cyp a week, not huge doses because I still made great gains on it, which is why I'm sticking to a low amount of tren this time. My buddy told me I shouldn't have any prolactin issues with such a low dose of tren, so would you say a natty prolactin control complex would be good to take during cycle?

Evra

Awards
Yes you'll be on a low dose but you have no idea how your body will react as u have never taken it before(puffy sensitive nipples aren't fun) If something goes wrong you'll wish you will have had the caber. I used caber when I did tren had no problems. Caber is expensive but I'd advise having it on hand. Add another 2 weeks once your done the teen tapering down the test to around 250mg a week. If you can get your hands on some hcg be a good addition take it with your last shot of test 2500iu e3days X4 along with nolva 20/30 and keep ai handy. Normal pct protocol after that, feel it out. Your body is completely different from everyone else's so u will have to learn how u react. Other than that looks like you'll be in for some nice gainzzzz.

BigWhite98

BigWhite98

Awards
I sure hope so man haha, I appreciate the edvice immensely, any idea on where or how I'd get my hands on some caber? My bud doesn't carry any

Evra

Awards
Just give 600mg a week of test a run, you'll love it. Split the injects twice a week 300 a shot. Tren was designed to be used beef/cattle before they went to the slaughter house to beef them up never really meant for humans. Really nasty ****, night sweats, can't sleep, anxiety etc...... if you really want to mix go back to Decca and match test by half, it's lubricates your joints. You'll become real thick and strong. Just make sure you are good with your AI. If you can get hcg get it u can push your cycle Alot longer with it.