Gyno symptoms from 1andro epiandro?

tunasub94

Awards
I'm running
Sup3r 1
Sup3r epi
Spartan lean

I have a rather large lump behind my left nipple. I've been messing with it all day so it is sore now, but is this gyno symptoms? I thought these dry compounds had a low chance of aromatizing

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The chances are low, but possible. Signs of gyno are puffy nipples, itchy nipples, painful nipples and lumps behind the nipples. Don't touch them, it'll aggravate it. Take a few more days and if it worsens or the pain continues, get some nolva and exemestane

tunasub94

Awards
The chances are low, but possible. Signs of gyno are puffy nipples, itchy nipples, painful nipples and lumps behind the nipples. Don't touch them, it'll aggravate it. Take a few more days and if it worsens or the pain continues, get some nolva and exemestane
Oh okay. Well I don't have any of that. Just a hard rather large lump behind my left nipple. I can pinch it and can tell where the fat is and where the lump begins.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Find some exem and nolva... and as mentioned quit fiddling with your nipples. If it's there, it won't make the situation improve. This isn't an abnormal thing when messing with your bodies hormones and if it's just beginning you'll be able to rectify it.