Back in business after taking 2 years of not juicing/training/eating

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,
some of you guys may remember me.

I was active here 2009-2014 but then I "burnt out". Stopped posting, stopped taking gear, stopped training and stopped eating.

My last cycle was pretty heavy and long - over 1 years on several injectable old school AAS and newer designer orals. Most of time I used a low dose of test + 1 anabolic. My favourites were trest, Epi, dbol and tren.

I used to compete in powerlifting. Deadlifts and squats were my favourite.

The current situation is ugly. I don't have any exact measurements or stats but I guess it's something like this:

160lbs with 15% bodyfat
200lbs bench press
250lbs squat
400lbs deadlift

I'll post brutal and real pics when it's time to jump on but here is how I looked on February when I trained 1-2 months naturally:

So my question is:
what do you guys want to see me logging? Pics and vids will be provided. I have access on everything but I'll play it smart and safe this time.

Who is in for comeback transformation log? Muscle memory will be a big factor on top of hormones.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on a epic log
Any ideas what I should run? I have access to pretty much everything including stuff like SD, M1T, Phera and all old school injectables and orals.

I'll stay away from GH, slin, peptides and injectable 19-nor steroids like Tren and Deca though... Transdermals are off limits too as I have a little kid.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ideas what I should run? I have access to pretty much everything including stuff like SD, M1T, Phera and all old school injectables and orals.

I'll stay away from GH, slin, peptides and injectable 19-nor steroids like Tren and Deca though... Transdermals are off limits too as I have a little kid.
Way more experienced people than me can give you a better suggestion with your background.
Must say you are lucky to have access to all that

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way more experienced people than me can give you a better suggestion with your background.
Must say you are lucky to have access to all that
I live in Europe.

Been thinking about test (+ mast and EQ?) with some nice orals, mayby Phera for kick start and some OL Epi (+ dienedione?) to finish. Oral OL trest preworkout maybe?

I'll give myself few weeks to train naturally first to gain those easiest pounds back.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in-on-this-!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Broke two ribs 2 weeks ago so won't start until I'm healed. Low test, high trest and high phera or epi it will be.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheet man what happened... long recovery there ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First snow came down here in Finland, it was slippery and I fell. It's painful but much better already. I think I'll be g2g in the end of January.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First snow came down here in Finland, it was slippery and I fell. It's painful but much better already. I think I'll be g2g in the end of January.
How's your winter starting?

We're clear and cold in Alaska but have seen some nice snowfall so far. Last few years have been unusually warm, hoping we're back to normal...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We're clear and cold in Alaska but have seen some nice snowfall so far. Last few years have been unusually warm, hoping we're back to normal...

This is what I see right now. -2 celsius as we speak.

Had to put my open roof roadster to the caragw already, lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Global warming is a bitch, right? 80 degrees here off and on in the Midwest and almost December.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is what I see right now. -2 celsius as we speak.

Had to put my open roof roadster to the caragw already, lol
That's about what im looking at, we've got a bit more snow. Night time lows in the low teens, dropping to single digits in a few days.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Global warming is a bitch, right? 80 degrees here off and on in the Midwest and almost December.
Where u at in midwest? Talked to a buddy in NE the other day said it hit 70! My folks in WI have seen cold overnight lows into the low 20s.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where u at in midwest? Talked to a buddy in NE the other day said it hit 70! My folks in WI have seen cold overnight lows into the low 20s.
Oklahoma. Just the last week or two I'm pretty sure it hit 85.