First cycle Olympus Labs Ostar1ne & BPS Epidrone

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Hey guy's this will be my first attempt at a log on AM. I really enjoy logs, so i'd like to to put one up, plus i think it will help me stay on track throughout the 8 weeks and be accountable. I'm not going to list every meal or every workout. I will make notes of how the workout goes and will note PR's. The goal is cut and keep as much muscle as possible lol!

My workout right now is wendler 5/3/1 bbb style with accessory work and a separate day for arms. But i may switch to a PHUL style workout soon, im not sure yet.

my meals are 2200 calories with a breakdown of about 215-220P, 130C AND 60F roughly. I eat very clean,chicken,eggs,almonds,venison,brown rice,sweet potatoes,cashews,oats,tuna and cottage cheese and green veggies.

Age 36
5'11.5"
260lbs
26%BF
And yes, i'm aware of my higher bodyfat, but i'm in a pretty big calorie deficit and the last few weeks i've noticed a big drop in strength and i'm sure i'm losing muscle also. So, with ostarines ability to stave off muscle wasting in a deficit and the strength increase from both products i'm willing to give it a shot and start this cycle early. i'll abort the cycle if anything crazy happens, but it's pretty mild so i think i'll be good. i'll monitor BP and i had bloods done saturday and will get them done midway through also. will take measurements and post them up tomorrow.

The cycle will look like this

osta 20/20/20/20/25/25/25/25
epidrone 400/400/400/500/500/500/500/500
ar1macare pro 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
exemestane on hand if needed.
i'm also on TRT with a weekly dose of 180mg

staples
multi
fish oil
creatine

This being so mild would a cycle support be needed?I have Arm1care pro in the cabinet if I should use it.

Today was day 1, nothing to note! took 4 caps of osta this morning, and 1 epidrone with breakfast, lunch and 2 PWO with my conqu3r. had a good workout, nothing to note as of yet of course lol.

Will try and update a few times a week and if i have anything of importance to add.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbedddd! Off to a great start bro. FireTitan get in here homie

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And ye, I advise you use at least a half dose of ACP. Both compounds on their own are considered mild but the combination of both plus the 8 week cycle will likely take its toll on some of your health markers and organs, but not necessarily your liver. Just my 2 pesos;). Better safe than sorry. Everything about your layout looks good.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. And ye, I advise you use at least a half dose of ACP. Both compounds on their own are considered mild but the combination of both plus the 8 week cycle will likely take its toll on some of your health markers and organs, but not necessarily your liver. Just my 2 pesos;). Better safe than sorry. Everything about your layout looks good.
Thanks for the advise, I'll go ahead and use a full dose of art1macare pro.

Thanks for joining my log guy's.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advise, I'll go ahead and use a full dose of art1macare pro.

Thanks for joining my log guy's.
You can certainly do a full dose but a half dose would be plenty IMO and last the full 8 weeks. If you have more than 1 bottle continue it through PCT.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
You can certainly do a full dose but a half dose would be plenty IMO and last the full 8 weeks. If you have more than 1 bottle continue it through PCT.
Ok sounds good. Ill use half dose and save some $!. Thanks.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 update:

Still not much going on! been hitting my macros and having good workouts. today however, i was able to add more reps and sets to my exercises, with also less time between sets. And my muscles are starting to feel fuller/harder just a tad, could be placebo idk.

today i was kinda thinking about possibly adding in some OL super-1 but i'm undecided. i can never do anything in moderation no matter how hard i try lol!

i'm looking forward to the coming weeks, even though it's pretty mild it's still exciting!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub-a-dub-sub

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Might be getting estrogen issues from the ostarine, but it could just be paranoia and in my head. My right nipple has a dull ache, no lumps or sensitivity just a ache. Its so early I wouldn't think its estrogen but I've seen other logs where it popped up early from osta.

I guess im just gonna ride it out and see what happens before I take my AI. Same thing happened shortly after beginning trt and my estrogen was fine.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prolactin? Do you have Prolactrone? It could be symptoms of gyno.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin is a possibility. It has been elevated but nothing major. Ill know tomorrow when I get my blood results back. The trt doc said if the levels are still elevated he will get me a script for something for it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I possibly screwed up in starting this pre mature........

I thought and felt gtg, just left the trt clinic and got my results from the bloodwork. Not good.

Estradial is 93.6. I took 12.5 mg of exemestane this morning when I woke, and i now have a script for anastrozole.

Guess im gonna stop and revisit once me levels are under control. Since they will be doing bloods again within a few months I can't risk pissing the doc off! Damnit!!!!