Stane vs arimadex

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm on 4th week of test ethanate
Been feeling minimum bloat ( only negative side).
I've tried implementing Arimadex e4d.
For one my Damn dex is dosed at a whopping 1mg. Chalk that up to newbie mistake.
But I don't think dex agrees with me. Makes me feel like ****. ( is it just way too high dose?)
Exemastane helps even at 6mg e3d.
Is it cool to run stane for extended periods of time.
Can I cruise and still use stane ?
I know on AM most people suggest stane for pct but I really like the results from exemastane . instant.

sespress

Awards
So I grabbed some arimidex for my cycle after getting some sides that were suspiciously like the onset of gyno. While the dex cut them out immediately I did not read up on dose protocol at all and way way overdid it. I didn't feel better 24 hours after my first .25 so the very next day I followed that up with the rest of the milligram. I did feel like crap. I was sweating and feeling a bit dizzy at one point. Blood pressure dropped a good amount. I stopped and in basically bank to normal 2 days after the last dose. You gotta be careful with that stuff it is really really strong. Just Google "too much arimidex" and see what turns up, it is possibly you bottomed out your estrogen levels.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.
I blamed the dbol. But honestly that full mg rocked my body

sespress

Awards
Yup.
I blamed the dbol. But honestly that full mg rocked my body
So your vote goes to the stane? I thought the dex worked damn fast myself... As long as I don't over do it in happy with the results. Don't have any basis for comparison though never tried the others.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually just wondering what people thought about stane for on cycle and off.
Let's say 5 months of twice a week stane.
I might try Arimadex again. But these 1mg caps are terribly strong. Crashed e2 was the worse feeling EVER.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I have used pharma stane for 6months. No problem at all, only at the beginning until I found the right dose. 6.25EOD on test enanthate cycle and 6.25mgE3D on PCT. Like you I did crush estrogen and felt like death

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6.25 stane?
That's what I'm doing now.
I'll try e3d next

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19