Chris's Epi/1 andro cycle log

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys/girls

Thought I would start a log as promised. All measurements will be taken in the same conditions to prevent unnecessary fluctuations.
My stats
Training seriously 2 years
Current weight 155lbs 12.2% bodyfat
1st hormonal cycle
5'10
Calories 3500 per day
Training 5/7 days a week
Bench 1rm 95kg
Deadlift 150kg
Military press 55kg
Squat 100kg

All products from OL
Cycle layout thanks for the help InItForGainz

Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500 may raise to 750/1000 lets see
1 Andro
330/330/330/440/440/330/330/330 May raise to 440
Multi vitamin (now food men's sport) it's my favourite
Fish oil 3 gram per day
Arim1care pro
Creatine
Glucosamine
4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Exemestane
0/0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
Sup3r PCT
10/10/10/10
I'll upload photos later

I'll like to gain 10-12lbs of muscle in this cycle is it do able?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
155lb
No difference in mood
Feel I'm recovering slightly better from yesterday's heavy deadlift session a little better than normal.
Day off from gym

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Following. Few things, if I may:

You won't have to increase dosage from 330/500. It's a good experiment for people with more experience, but you might just get cramping from Epiandro and not much else. Keep it simple. 330/500 is great dosage for mood and gains.

Don't use Exemestane if you don't have to. And I am 99% sure that you won't have to.
Reduce Nolva to 20/20/10/10, this is more than enough for Andros.

Rest looks good. You'll gain some quality muscle mass from this, and you'll notice increased hardness from Epi for sure. Might want to take some extra potassium on cycle.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Following. Few things, if I may:

You won't have to increase dosage from 330/500. It's a good experiment for people with more experience, but you might just get cramping from Epiandro and not much else. Keep it simple. 330/500 is great dosage for mood and gains.

Don't use Exemestane if you don't have to. And I am 99% sure that you won't have to.
Reduce Nolva to 20/20/10/10, this is more than enough for Andros.

Rest looks good. You'll gain some quality muscle mass from this, and you'll notice increased hardness from Epi for sure. Might want to take some extra potassium on cycle.
Thanks for the feedback, I am hoping the current dosages will elict the desired effect and I'm sure they will. From what I read will take a good week to kick in although I seem very sensitive to any supplements or drugs ( apart from caffeine!) I'll drop the nova dosage and only use the exem if I need to.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Here are some starting photos from last week sorry about quality, I'll be doing weekly updates with better photos! Add http to the from of these urls to view. Comments welcome

://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ibanez44/3335A505-D221-471F-A5F5-F4F058B5069B_zpszkgeijqt.jpg

://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ibanez44/28147D21-4294-4DD7-B086-FD6F7FA42B27_zpslpvgkd8i.jpg

://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/ibanez44/54EE5941-34A1-48D6-A189-291200328A10_zps3aznsagi.jpg

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I am hoping the current dosages will elict the desired effect and I'm sure they will. From what I read will take a good week to kick in although I seem very sensitive to any supplements or drugs ( apart from caffeine!) I'll drop the nova dosage and only use the exem if I need to.
Don't drop the Nolva, that's your SERM! If you have to drop anything during your PCT drop the Aromasin to E3D in those last 3-4 weeks

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
No just the nolva dose! Lol
How low were you thinking of lowering it too?
I think at the very least you'll want 20/20/20/10 and even that's riskingly low tbf

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Still on day 2
Already noticing increased muscle hardness

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
How low were you thinking of lowering it too?
I think at the very least you'll want 20/20/20/10 and even that's riskingly low tbf
Seriously man, have you even read any of the posts in this thread?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Seriously man, have you even read any of the posts in this thread?
That's my opinion and what I'd do. I personally tend to go a little overboard with my PCT anyway because I'd rather be safe than sorry and because I want to recover as best I can.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I respect your opinion, but everything you told him or asked about was already posted earlier. - what he meant by "dropping," how low he wanted to lower it etc. It's literally just few posts above.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I respect your opinion, but everything you told him or asked about was already posted earlier. - what he meant by "dropping," how low he wanted to lower it etc. It's literally just few posts above.
Sorry about that, I'm at work and must have misread it.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
I feel good and muscle hardness is prominent already. (Not placebo)

Had a great bicep and tricep workout, just managed 5x5 barbell curls with 40kg very strict form (zero body movement) that's a PR, didn't get tired as easy and felt during the hypertrophy part of the workout like I needed to go heavier than normal, weights seemed to easy.

No other side effects to report will weight myself tomorrow

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weighed in at 159.1lbs (+4.1lbs)

Designed myself a new workout program which is a strength/hypertrophy hybrid for the cycle

Pump today was unreal, endurance was up also, might be a combo of the andros and hypertrophy I don't usual train in this range I've been strength training most of the time I've worked out.

Workout was

Chest a light triceps

Barbell bench press 5x5 70kg will move to 75kg next time

Hammer dumbbell press 3x10 16kg x2 20kgs next time

Incline dumbell press 4x8. 22kg x2. 24kg next time

Dips 4x8

Cable crossover 3x12

Push down v-bar 3x10 28kg. 31kg next time

Triceps kick back 3x10

It felt good, only thing is I got a couple of pimples but not much

Do you guys actually care what the workouts consist of? I don't usually read them on logs myself

Also I thought andros took ages to kick in? I'm surprised

djshortsleeve

Awards
In on this - want to run this setup myself soon.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Weight 161.4lbs (6.4lbs)

Did back and bicep today.
Muscle hardness very noticeable
Pump was unreal
No other side effects noticed yet.
- little tired today but think that's because I slept badly and I'm bery busy with work

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Legs today, not a great workout
No change currently

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys actually care what the workouts consist of? I don't usually read them on logs myself

Also I thought andros took ages to kick in? I'm surprised
Some people do, but I am just like you. I am more interested in seeing weight change (depending on one's goal), strength increase, possible side effects (hopefully minimal) etc. 1-Andro usually takes more then a week to kick in - up to 2+ weeks. Epiandro can be felt before 1-Andro. At least that was my experience.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Rest day today
Feeling good even without my usual coffee
Pumped throughout most of the day

Bad side effect I have noticed is im getting pimples got a few so far, I hate these, I was on accutane years ago and hadn't had an issue since, my face isn't even oily so could be from all the dairy I have eaten as my body doesn't like dairy, from tomorrow I'll have dairy cut down to the bare minimum.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Shoulders today,

Weight 163.4lbs (+8.4lbs)

5x5 dumbell shoulder press
4x8 side lateral raises
4x8 Barbell upright row
3x10 lying reverse fly
3x10 barbell shrugs

The pump was insane it was so painsfull it was almost unbearable I loved it! Now I know what a good pump feels like.
Mood is great
No more acne yet
Very thirsty drinking a lot of water
No other sides appetite etc has remained the same currently

Nathan1722

Awards
I'm not logging it but I haven't had any changes left I'll update you here every so often if you'd like

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight 162.2 (+7.2lbs)

Intense chest and tricep day today
Definate strength increase added 5kg to every lift
Only thing is my right shoulder feels not great during lifts and hurt a little tonight.
I need to negate any injury so any suggestions? I've never had an issue before shall I crank up the fish oil from 3gram to 5grams, I guess I could add ostarine in....

Also tempted to get some 4 -Andro and add it in my libido is pretty poor, on a chemical level I'm sure that the dry compounds have reduced my estrogen.
I do feel great though so not a big deal really,
Also thinking about upping 1andro to 440 and Epi to 750. What do we think?

jathan_howe

Awards
Up 7-8lbs in 9 days? Nice. Most of it is glycogen/water of course, but with this being your first cycle and given your current size (plenty of room to grow) and the fact you still have 7 weeks left, I'd say your goal of 10-12lbs of muscle will be achievable.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Up 7-8lbs in 9 days? Nice. Most of it is glycogen/water of course, but with this being your first cycle and given your current size (plenty of room to grow) and the fact you still have 7 weeks left, I'd say your goal of 10-12lbs of muscle will be achievable.
I'd say so man, would be nice to achieve even more but let's wait and see!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight 160.2lbs (+5.2lbs) I would have dropped water as I have dialled my diet in.

Rest day today, wanted to rest the shoulder a day. I'll still be working out 5/7 days this week.

Feeling good
No new Acne
Feeling full all the time
As if it was even possible appetite has increased further!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight 161.4lbs (+6.4lbs)

Back and biceps today
I feel great
I tend to snap a little easier but it's very easy to controlled because I'm quite laid back
Strength up considerably

Reverse grip bent over row 5x5 +10kg!
V bar pull down 4x8 + 10kg
Chin ups felt easier 5x5
Seated cable row 4x10 up 10kg
Hammer curl 4x8 +4kg
Lying bench barbell curl 4x10 +10kg
Was then going to finish with the usual strength excercise barbell curl 5x5 but my arms were so pumped I couldn't actually bend them seriously!!!
Seem to have decreased bodyfat abs were starting to show again this morning

I think it's safe to say HERE WE GO!!

djshortsleeve

Awards
Day 11

Weight 161.4lbs (+6.4lbs)

Back and biceps today
I feel great
I tend to snap a little easier but it's very easy to controlled because I'm quite laid back
Strength up considerably

Reverse grip bent over row 5x5 +10kg!
V bar pull down 4x8 + 10kg
Chin ups felt easier 5x5
Seated cable row 4x10 up 10kg
Hammer curl 4x8 +4kg
Lying bench barbell curl 4x10 +10kg
Was then going to finish with the usual strength excercise barbell curl 5x5 but my arms were so pumped I couldn't actually bend them seriously!!!
Seem to have decreased bodyfat abs were starting to show again this morning

I think it's safe to say HERE WE GO!!
Sounds awesome man!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Just a side note, I seem to be shedding a little hair during this cycle, however it's only a little and there is no history of MPB in my family, I also have incredibly thick hair so I'm sure any Falange done will reverse after the cycle

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Weight 162.4lbs (+7.4lbs)

Good leg day today felt good,
Hair still shedding its no issue I'm just making the log as detailed as possible,
Strength is noticeable
Full all day
Tomorrow is arms
Feeling pretty alpha ( more than usual ) haha

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Weight 163lbs (+8lbs)

Arms and abs today good workout.
The pump is getting seriously intense after this workout I couldn't bend my arm for a couple hours!
Muscle hardness and fullness is a given now
Feeling clicky despite 4g fish oil and glucosamine, wouldn't mind increasing estro a bit, lol
Vascularity is increasing
Legs kill from yesterday recovery benefits I haven't noticed yet!

Happy I've managed to log every day so far

I am going to up my calories a little too 3750

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I hope so, I'll probably gain during pct with that setup too! Going to eat a bit more protein too I'm a little too flexible with it!
When are you running the same setup?

jathan_howe

Awards
Yeah man I hope so, I'll probably gain during pct with that setup too! Going to eat a bit more protein too I'm a little too flexible with it!
When are you running the same setup?
It'll be a "little" while. I'm just 16, almost 17. I've got a fair amount of natty growing to do still before I make the jump. I hang out on the Anabolics section more than the Supplements section now though, because I find this section more interesting to learn about. I like to learn as much as I can, and even offer advice here and there when I can, but I'm holding off on doing it myself. I buy a bunch of the stuff now though because I'm kinda paranoid it'll get banned or discontinued. I've got a shoebox full of LGD and 11-KT, some Epi-Andro on the way, and I'll probably snag a bottle of 1-Andro soon too. I buy it now because I know I'm gonna want to try it down the line, so I stock up before stuff potentially gets discontinued or sells out. I can't wait for when I start using it someday, because everyday on here I gain more little bits of knowledge to optimize those future cycles to make sure I get as much out of them as possible - while still minimizing sides of course lol

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Weight 163.4lbs (+8.4lbs)

Nothing to report, rest day

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Same weight

Chest today serious pump and serious strength increase! Nothing further

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Weight 163lbs (+8lbs)

Just cardio today as I'm trying to increase fitness levels, loved having the problem that my legs got painfully pumped during the run!
Had a load of comments saying I look bigger and fuller from a lot of people who don't know I'm taking anything so no placebo or anything.

6 weight training days in a row coming up

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
This looks very good so far. You'll probably lose a couple of lbs of water during your PCT, but that's perfectly fine. Your strength is up, which is a big plus and I assume you have no lethargy. The gains on 1-Andro are big at first and then start slowing down near the end, so don't get disappointed - it's all normal. Any cramping from Epiandro? Or dry joints?

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
This looks very good so far. You'll probably lose a couple of lbs of water during your PCT, but that's perfectly fine. Your strength is up, which is a big plus and I assume you have no lethargy. The gains on 1-Andro are big at first and then start slowing down near the end, so don't get disappointed - it's all normal. Any cramping from Epiandro? Or dry joints?
Well my aim is 10/12 lbs of muscle by the end, it's going well though isn't it! Strength is up quite a lot and still feel stronger each time.

I'll bear that in mine though man so thanks for that, no lethargy to report on, no cramps and joints a litttlw clicky but that's it

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Weight (162lbs +7lbs)

Didn't take my pre workout this morning for back and biceps workout but felt no less intense and very aggressive.

Thought it might be an idea to try 440 1 Andro 750 Epi and I feel awful I just want to sleep!
So I will reduce back down. Just feel super lethargic!

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
This lethargy is being caused by the 1 Andro isn't it!? My libido has also been poor whilst on cycle, I think 4 Andro should have been in this stack to get some estro! Should I add it in now?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This lethargy is being caused by the 1 Andro isn't it!? My libido has also been poor whilst on cycle, I think 4 Andro should have been in this stack to get some estro! Should I add it in now?
Up your EpiAndro or grab Super-DHEA IMO

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal DHEA would help. You basically have two choices here - Dermacrine or the new Sup3r-DHEA. I would not up the Epiandro or use 4-Andro though.

Cs1992

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal DHEA would help. You basically have two choices here - Dermacrine or the new Sup3r-DHEA. I would not up the Epiandro or use 4-Andro though.
Hi man thanks for the reply,

I will knock my 1 Andro back to 330 for now, however why not up the Epi Andro? (I'm curious is all)

I'm not entirely sure why a transdermal would Help please would someone explain that!

Cheers lads