First AAS cyle! Please critique!

absolution36

Awards
I'll be starting my first AAS cycle here in the next week or so. I've done several PH cycles in the past (Triumph, Epistane, SD). My cycle is outlined below. Any input on supplements to add or take away or any other input would be much appreciated!

I'll be running this cycle a total of 12 weeks. My goals for this cycle are to recomp/cut.

Test E - 1-12 - 500/week ( 250 Mon AM - 250 Thu PM )

Masteron E - 1-12 600/week ( not sure if best twice a week our 3 times per week )

Anavar - 7-12 60/daily

Cycle Support-

Arimicare Pro - ( not sure if I only need it while running Anavar or if it's worth it running the entire cycle )

Aromasin - 12.5 eod ( I am gyno prone, I know the Mast help with Estro sides but I figured it would be safest to include this )

PCT -

Nolva/Clomid combo

I have a friend who swears by Triptorelin so I may try that along with Nolva but no Clomid.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never ran injectables, but I looked into it for a while and this setup looks great to me.

absolution36

Awards
I've never ran injectables, but I looked into it for a while and this setup looks great to me.
Awesome, thanks for the input! I've got some nerves trying injectables for the first time (namely the actual pinning) but ill prob log it here. It should be fun!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Since your using both as an ethanated ester twice a week is still fine for your mast

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I inject them both at once or should I inject them separately?
Pull one into the syringe and get it to where you want it, pull needle out of bottle draw in some air. Pin second bottle, release air and draw the second oil.

absolution36

Awards
Pull one into the syringe and get it to where you want it, pull needle out of bottle draw in some air. Pin second bottle, release air and draw the second oil.
Ok awesome, thanks!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good, Triptorelin can be skecthy. I'd look into HCG instead.

absolution36

Awards
Looks good, Triptorelin can be skecthy. I'd look into HCG instead.
Yeah it seems like Triptorelin gets mixed reviews. How important is either? Would a Clomid/Tamox combo be sufficient for PCT?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it seems like Triptorelin gets mixed reviews. How important is either? Would a Clomid/Tamox combo be sufficient for PCT?
Neither is super important for a 12 week cycle. It's not expensive and can really help according to some, but a large majority of people just use Nolva/Clomid and are fine.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
nolva clomid 5 weeks and HCG 3 weeks pre pct while esters are clearing 500 IU 2x a week. One of the strongest possible PCTs

absolution36

Awards
So I just found out instead of Test E I'll be running Sustanon... I know it's a combo of short and long esters and from what I've read is best Injected eod. What would be a good pinning schedule for Sustanon and Masteron E?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Nolva
40/40/20/20/10
Clomid
75/50/50/25/25
HCG 500IU 2x a week while esters clear
Aromasin all the way through pct and 3 weeks after SERM cessation.

Thats exactly what im doing PCT wise for ym current injectable cycle

absolution36

Awards
Can I get away with injecting Sustanon every third day along with the Mast E or should I go to eod? What would be the best schedule for the two?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I get away with injecting Sustanon every third day along with the Mast E or should I go to eod? What would be the best schedule for the two?
You could try Monday Wednesday and Friday. Pin the sust M, W and F the mast Monday and Friday.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Or you could save the mast for a later run since your already gonna harden up with var

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
But if youe gonna run mast at 600 you wont need an ai your gonna be dry and brittle

absolution36

Awards
Or you could save the mast for a later run since your already gonna harden up with var
I've decided to run sustanon only at 500/wk with the Var 6-12. I found out it was Mast P which made the pinning schedule way more difficult.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Also running multiple compounds when youve tried none thats a bad plan .. But glad ur only running one smart choice