Beginners cycle

Schmidtty

Awards
I'm 21 6ft and weigh 82kg.

I came across this cycle online (I'm looking to get bigger and leaner)

Day: 1 to 25

Dianoxyl (methandienone) 40mg a day split into 4 doses

Stanoxyl (stanozolol) 40mg a day split into 4 doses

Day: 26,27,28

Nolvaxyl (tamoxifen) - 40mg split morning evening

Day: 29 to 60

Nolvaxyl (tamoxifen) - 20mg in morning

This will be my first cycle. So any advice on this cycle? Or things I should research into before hand will be helpful.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm 21 6ft and weigh 82kg.

I came across this cycle online (I'm looking to get bigger and leaner)

Day: 1 to 25

Dianoxyl (methandienone) 40mg a day split into 4 doses

Stanoxyl (stanozolol) 40mg a day split into 4 doses

Day: 26,27,28

Nolvaxyl (tamoxifen) - 40mg split morning evening

Day: 29 to 60

Nolvaxyl (tamoxifen) - 20mg in morning

This will be my first cycle. So any advice on this cycle? Or things I should research into before hand will be helpful.
No. do not stack 2 methyls for a first cycle without any cycle support... or without even any experience. This is why these online cycles fck people up, because they SUCK. Just do 500mg test e 12-14 weeks gains will be better, your libido will be rampant, you'll feel amazing and you'll actually keep gains. Get over the fear of pinning because that cycle is not a good beginner cycle AT ALL.

Schmidtty

Awards
With 500mg of test e would it need to be injection? And what would you have to take for side effects or post cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With 500mg of test e would it need to be injection? And what would you have to take for side effects or post cycle?
People usually run arimidex .5mg eod or e3d alongside testosterone to prevent estrogen issues...Nolva is typically ran 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And yes, test enanthate is injectable. You only have to inject it once a week due to the half life, but some will inject 250mg twice a week to keep plasma levels steady