Epistane hype!?!?

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Just wanted to ask other users about their experience with epistane??

I'm onto my second ph/ds cycle ever so not exactly experienced in this field. My first cycle consisted of hard rock supplements andro the giant(4andro) and super mandro(1andro) at 6 weeks of 330mgs each. I don't know whether it was a placebo effect with it being my first cycle but I felt as though I responded really well and made some decent gains that I kept after pct.

After reading some good things about epistane I decided to go ahead and try vital labs epi2a3a along with hard rock supplements 4andro as a test base for my 2nd cycle. I'm half way through my 4th week following a 30/30/30/40/40/40 dosing schedule (330mg constant throughout for 4andro) and I have to say I'm quite disappointed so far. I haven't really felt any negative effects other than a slight bit of acne which is a good thing, but where is the strength, vascularity, body fat loss, amazing pumps that I keep seeing people talk about???

I've noticed a slight increase in strength and that's about it, which could have been achieved just by regular training without the epi in my opinion! I'd like to add that my diet is pretty good with at least 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight (I currently weigh 209lbs at 6ft and about 15% bf), mostly complex carbs and good fats with the obligatory cheat meal on a weekend. I train every body part twice a week on a chest tris, back bis, legs shoulders with Sunday as rest.

I don't know if I was expecting too much or if I'm doing something wrong so I'd like to hear about other people's experiences. For a recommended 6 week cycle, surely I should be seeing something by the end of the 4th week!?
I look forward to any responses

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gained 18.5lbs on epistane, given it was my first cycle. Chances are, your epistane is bunk. Epi2a3a was discontinued a while back, the effects you are noticing are probably coming from the 4 andro

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I gained 18.5lbs on epistane, given it was my first cycle. Chances are, your epistane is bunk. Epi2a3a was discontinued a while back, the effects you are noticing are probably coming from the 4 andro
Any brands you would recommend??

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take more maybe it's under dosed.
But I believe I've seen where other people have said they don't get anything out of epistane. Some people worship it. Some people get gyno 3months after epistane and cycle is over.
That would suck if you dosnt really repond to it but still got gyno rebound.
I'd take more....but I'm a junkie haha. I've never taken epistane but it does seem like you should know if it's real, and it seems you should have a little more wow factor with epistane than you Did with 1 andro.
BUT 1 andro dosed at 500mg a day made my squat go up 50lbs

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still get real epistane just gotta search.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, legit Epistane would definitely produce better gains than your last cycle. Either lost it's potency or faked as others have said.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I bought this epistane from strong supplement shop .com which is where I got my Andros from. I thought they were a reputable source so can't understand why it would be bunk haha. Maybe I'll try 50mg for my last 2 weeks and see if anything happens

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I bought this epistane from strong supplement shop, which is where I got my Andros from. I thought they were a reputable source so can't understand why it would be bunk haha. Maybe I'll try 50mg for my last 2 weeks and see if anything happens

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They don't sell epistane.
Are you sure it's not Epiandro

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
No I bought it 2 months ago haha it's vital labs epi2a3a. 120 10mg capsules of...

Epistane 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't.
Must be a mistake.
Those items are illegal.
They were sold at one time there but now are banned.
Andros are still legal

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Can't.
Must be a mistake.
Those items are illegal.
They were sold at one time there but now are banned.
Andros are still legal

I live in the U.K., they are still legal here

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I didn't even think of that.
Strong shops has a separate UK version?

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Sweet. I didn't even think of that.
Strong shops has a separate UK version?
Yeah they have a uk version, I think the stuff that's illegal in the us just ships within the uk.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Re evaluated my bf% and it's actually more like 10-12% so maybe I have lost some body fat after all ha

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Also don't think I've been consuming enough carbs, worked it out and only been having roughly 250g a day

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something is weird I can't get past the fact you claim to have gotten epi2a3a from strongsupps a couple months ago.
I did some searching and I can't find facts to back up your claim

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
I've tried to message you a screenshot of my confirmation email for the order since you appear to think I'm lying. Can't post in here as I have under 100 posts

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even on 60mg I won't gain a lot of lean mass on epi, but around week 4 I always was noticeably stronger. And as you previously alluded, a lack of sufficient calories is enough to keep any steroid from creating gains. You can't make mass from nothing; food is mandatory for growth.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Even on 60mg I won't gain a lot of lean mass on epi, but around week 4 I always was noticeably stronger. And as you previously alluded, a lack of sufficient calories is enough to keep any steroid from creating gains. You can't make mass from nothing; food is mandatory for growth.
Yeah, shame it's took me 4 weeks in to realise my carbs were too low. Got 2 weeks left though and upping cals today, anyone ran epi for 8 weeks or is that just too much?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried to message you a screenshot of my confirmation email for the order since you appear to think I'm lying. Can't post in here as I have under 100 posts
I didn't say lying.
I should be able to access the same site as you.
Then if I attempt to order it should deny me because of USA address. But I can't even access the same site as you. I didn't think the INTERNET worked that way.
Automatically block me from viewing the same site as yo

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Have you tried searching through a proxy server?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, shame it's took me 4 weeks in to realise my carbs were too low. Got 2 weeks left though and upping cals today, anyone ran epi for 8 weeks or is that just too much?
8 wks should be fine if using a gram of TUDCA/day and staying sufficiently hydrated. And common sense things like no health conditions prior, everything feels and looks great.

I can tell you 8 is fine, but if your piss is quite dark or myriad other symptoms show those would certainly override generalized anecdote.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say lying.
Then if I attempt to order it should deny me because of USA address. But I can't even access the same site as you. I didn't think the INTERNET worked that way.
They probably have different servers to cater to local IP addresses. You attempt contact from a US IP, they respond with the nearest server, the one serving the US customer base.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
8 wks should be fine if using a gram of TUDCA/day and staying sufficiently hydrated. And common sense things like no health conditions prior, everything feels and looks great.

I can tell you 8 is fine, but if your piss is quite dark or myriad other symptoms show those would certainly override generalized anecdote.
Haven't been using Tudca at all but have been using blockade on cycle support along with various other vitamin supplements and as you said staying hydrated. You think I should still add tudca in?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess so. I'm mean yeah definitely possible. Just didn't think it worked that way

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't been using Tudca at all but have been using blockade on cycle support along with various other vitamin supplements and as you said staying hydrated. You think I should still add tudca in?
TUDCA is great. I don't run orals without it anymore. Since OL has brought it out so affordable there's not much reason not to. I would add it in now and run any leftover after the cycle at 500/day into PCT. But 1 gram/day on cycle is ideal.

TUDCA bolsters the hepatic cell walls and literally helps keep them from collapsing, thus allowing bile flow to maintain normal paths thru the liver instead of creating blockages.

Mr.AA

Awards
Epistane takes awhile to kick in, you might not see anything til week 4-5 and it's also hit or miss for some people. I ran Epi in a stack along time ago and I didn't see results.. How long in between cycles may also play a role. And my first cycle was the best for me, until I started mixing in more and more compounds.
I also believe a G of Tudca isn't necessary, 500mg is fine. I personally have never used Tudca. I always chose Cycle Assist when I used to use orals.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't say lying.
Strongsupplementshop.co.uk there that is the site he was on

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Epistane takes awhile to kick in, you might not see anything til week 4-5 and it's also hit or miss for some people. I ran Epi in a stack along time ago and I didn't see results.. How long in between cycles may also play a role. And my first cycle was the best for me, until I started mixing in more and more compounds.
I also believe a G of Tudca isn't necessary, 500mg is fine. I personally have never used Tudca. I always chose Cycle Assist when I used to use orals.
For something you're only supposed to cycle for 6 weeks that's disappointing

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So did you contact support about the epi. Is say hands down something is wrong. You should be full blast right now.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I type that in Google and strong supps pops up But it's the regular one.
1 you dont Google a URL.
2 it looks exactly the same but they sell SLIGHTLY different stuff

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I put it in the web address
Wen I click on the epi it says it's been banned

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why do you give dosage advice on a product you've never used, let alone had bloods with? A human study on UDCA show increased effect with dose up through 900mg/day (over 300 and 600), but 1,200mg was insignificantly improved over 900. UDCA is pharm grade without a Taurine group attached. That is why 1g is recommended, as it gets better and better up thru that dose.

You don't need to take anything. But you may not be as well off either obviously. My personal findings have shown my total bilirubin on orals and TUDCA slightly lower than off-cycle numbers even! That is extremely telling of its power.

Mr.AA

Awards
Have you used ever single product you've ever given advice about? Probably not..

And at what dosage protects, and at what dosage repairs or improves? That was the point.

But I do appreciate your knowledge, thank you.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They probably have different servers to cater to local IP addresses. You attempt contact from a US IP, they respond with the nearest server, the one serving the US customer base.
I wonder why people are so sure that when we score epistane from the internet it is mostly bunk. That's a general consensus on AM.
If they are still pumping out RPN epistane then it should be pretty easy to get still

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why people are so sure that when we score epistane from the internet it is mostly bunk. That's a general consensus on AM.
If they are still pumping out RPN epistane then it should be pretty easy to get still
I just don't think people knew vital labs still manufactured their Og epi. But that makes sense cuz I think someone else on here was running their powerdrol(msten)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just don't think people knew vital labs still manufactured their Og epi. But that makes sense cuz I think someone else on here was running their powerdrol(msten)
Makes me feel better knowing they still produce it because if you get stuff off the internet via eBay there's a real good chance it's legit

str21r

Awards
I have almost the same problem
I am at second day/5th week of my 6week epistane cycle from vital labs (epi2a3a).
I was planning to go 4 weeks 30/30/40/40or50
But I haven't felt any crazy pumps or dehydration any side effects or any effects at all so I went for 30/40/50/50/60/60.
I started at 71kg around 12%bf
And now I am 77.5kg around 15-16%bf (mostly eating clean but like a f pig)(4000-4500cals/day). First week I gained 2,5 kg and the last 4 days I am gaining 0.4 kg/day.
My bench press has been increased almost 7.5 kg ,deadlift a little bit more. But I don't feel that I am on something the only sides are crazy joint pains mostly at shoulders. As far as I remember the pumps I had with my last lgd cycle was greater and for longer duration. My test base is dermacrine from bps which I believe has done a great job with lethargy and libido.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have almost the same problem
I am at second day/5th week of my 6week epistane cycle from vital labs (epi2a3a).
I was planning to go 4 weeks 30/30/40/40or50
But I haven't felt any crazy pumps or dehydration any side effects or any effects at all so I went for 30/40/50/50/60/60.
I started at 71kg around 12%bf
And now I am 77.5kg around 15-16%bf (mostly eating clean but like a f pig)(4000-4500cals/day). First week I gained 2,5 kg and the last 4 days I am gaining 0.4 kg/day.
My bench press has been increased almost 7.5 kg ,deadlift a little bit more. But I don't feel that I am on something the only sides are crazy joint pains mostly at shoulders. As far as I remember the pumps I had with my last lgd cycle was greater and for longer duration. My test base is dermacrine from bps which I believe has done a great job with lethargy and libido.
My guess is that the epistane you guys are taking is fake

str21r

Awards
My guess is that the epistane you guys are taking is fake
Strong supp shop as far as I know is legit (I also bought epi2a3a from there)
The product has the best reviews in a lot of forums. I am thinking that epistane doesn't work for me or it has very mild effect on me.
I hope I will get more gains in those 2 last weeks...

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Strong supp shop as far as I know is legit (I also bought epi2a3a from there)
The product has the best reviews in a lot of forums. I am thinking that epistane doesn't work for me or it has very mild effect on me.
I hope I will get more gains in those 2 last weeks...
I ended my cycle after 5 weeks, didn't bother with the 6th week cos I just don't think I responded to it. I got more out of my 1andro 4 andro cycle. Gunna give superdrol a go after Christmas, looking forward to that

Matlop3z

Awards
I gained 15 pounds on 6weeks of epi. Didnt kick in till end of week three for me. I did 20/30/30/40/50/20. I took clomid/nolva/ ostarine @10mg and kept all mah gainz! Also my diet was on point. Anyhow your stuff sounds bunk m8