Test-e or winni

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
After a little research and back to the gym. What should I run first I am a little heavy...don't know if I should bulk and just be a heavy swole or cut and then bulk. This is my first run would test be the best to start with as a first run or winni ok to start out with.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not "or" the two options should be test and winni or test solo
Winny will shut you down hard from all the research I've done . Also if you're not somewhat lean already you won't notice it , my suggestion would be cut up and then go into the anabolics

C

CJNator

Awards
Get your muscle memory and motor patterns down before hoping on any cycle. Also if this is your first cycle then you have a lot of reading to do before any cycle.

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I have been doing a lot of reading. But figured this being a forum advice and suggestions would be passed down to us newbies ... Thanks tho....and yeah I am planning this for Feb.or so not right now

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the help.... I will run test at 500 mg 12 weeks and bulk. Thanks tho

C

CJNator

Awards
Just do it all correctly and get bloods if you can, what's your pct looking like?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
winny is actually pretty potent at fat burning itself, so it COULD help at a higher body fat however dont recommend it. Winny shines in lower BF's, im currently 13% cut from 16% before my cycle gonna be using test e, mast e, and winny and hope to get down to a solid 9-10% using DCP 2.0/ Brite/ GW/SR9009 on cycle.

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
187 at 13% so i definitely need to up my LBM so only about 164 pounds of LBM at 5'8 sad life.

X

xfactor17

Awards
I would personally cut or recomp. Just use test e 500 mg a week. Clean up your diet and add some cardio ,you'll gain size and lose bodyfat.use the eca stack and youll speed things up when it come to fat loss ����