Alpha TESTs Earths Darkside (first cycle log)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on everybody ! Alpha here to log my very first Real cycle so start with the boring stuff and get better
Stats:
Height 5'10.5
Weight 190.9
According to my school machine 11.2% body fat i don't think it's 100% accurate but I'll be using it throughout the cycle to measure wether it goes up or down with the same machine
Years lifting ~4.5
History Took some Sarms last year (osta lgd rad140) some andros this year (1,4,epi,5) and now moving to the big guns
Cycle 12 weeks
Test E 440/week 1-8 500/ week 9-12 (Sunday Thursday pins)
DMZ 30mgs/day week 1-4 (morning afternoon)
LGD 10mgs/day week 1-6
Hcg weeks 2-12 250 mg e4d
Exemastane weeks 1-12 eod 12.5mg
Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Alphamax xt 4 weeks (followed by super pct 4 weeks)
Sustain Alpha 8 weeks
Also adding Natty stack to be determined! Don't want no sh1t for not having it ready as its not even necessary lol
Haven't gone for 1rm in a long time but I'll be logging workouts to see strength increase
Diet will start at 3700 calories and gradually increase to 4500
400p300c100f 3700
450p350c145f 4500
Got cel cycle assist and tudca and even some GAT stuff for supports plus fish oil and all that good stuff

Need suggestions on this : should I finish up with 4-6 weeks on winny 50mg Ed? Anything else I should add ?

Let me know if you have any questions gents , I might tag people I might not lol

Edit: Day of first pin (right before)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474207999.892830.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1482078230.927008.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474208007.658944.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474208014.815094.jpg

I'll try and get something better of my back soon

Blue towel pic , first day pct

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!! Get those gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
142 bottles and 5400 bucks- you better have some gains lmao

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao that cycle could kill me but I'd end up in a 2xl casket haha

There's my answer fucc it ! Haha 10 mgs ? I have 90 5 mg caps 10 mgs for 4 weeks 10 mgs for 6 weeks or 15 mgs for 4 weeks ? Haha
I say 10mg for 6 weeks

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan aka "Mr. I need a personal invite" you've been summoned in here !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awww sh1t it's on now. Def in for crazy gains

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pinning is winning! Subbed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Whats going on everybody ! Alpha here to log my very first Real cycle so start with the boring stuff and get better
Stats:
Height 5'10.5
Weight 190.9
According to my school machine 11.2% body fat i don't think it's 100% accurate but I'll be using it throughout the cycle to measure wether it goes up or down with the same machine
Years lifting ~4.5
History Took some Sarms last year (osta lgd rad140) some andros this year (1,4,epi,5) and now moving to the big guns
Cycle 12 weeks
Test E 440/week 1-8 500/ week 9-12 (Sunday Thursday pins)
DMZ 30mgs/day week 1-4 (morning afternoon)
LGD 10mgs/day week 1-6
Hcg weeks 2-12 250 mg e4d
Exemastane weeks 1-12 eod 12.5mg
Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Alphamax xt 4 weeks (followed by super pct 4 weeks)
Sustain Alpha 8 weeks
Also adding Natty stack to be determined! Don't want no sh1t for not having it ready as its not even necessary lol
Haven't gone for 1rm in a long time but I'll be logging workouts to see strength increase
Diet will start at 3700 calories and gradually increase to 4500
400p300c100f 3700
450p350c145f 4500
Got cel cycle assist and tudca and even some GAT stuff for supports plus fish oil and all that good stuff

Need suggestions on this : should I finish up with 4-6 weeks on winny 50mg Ed? Anything else I should add ?

Let me know if you have any questions gents , I might tag people I might not lol
I say 10mg for 6 weeks
Pinning is winning! Subbed
guys

im just looking at his pct- i dont want him to get screwed, but is the novy dose too low or because hes running clom as well that is sufficient. just looking out

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
guys

im just looking at his pct- i dont want him to get screwed, but is the novy dose too low or because hes running clom as well that is sufficient. just looking out
I'd say he's solid with 20/20/10/10

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
guys

I had talked to a couple people about this as well I had asked if 40/40/20/20 or 6 weeks woulda been better but they said with the clomid I should be good

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I had talked to a couple people about this as well I had asked if 40/40/20/20 or 6 weeks woulda been better but they said with the clomid I should be good
ok, just looked again, just making sure- gots to look out for my peeps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In. If you have enough DMZ, I'd go 6 weeks at 30. With TUDCA at that dose, it's very mild. If you don't, I'd honestly take 30mg preWO for up to 6 weeks instead (seriously). It's an excellent preWO drug; pumps galore. It has at least a 12 hour half life so it will still be doing some work, and the LGD and test will be handling round-the-clock protein synthesis anyway.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In. If you have enough DMZ, I'd go 6 weeks at 30. With TUDCA at that dose, it's very mild. If you don't, I'd honestly take 30mg preWO for up to 6 weeks instead (seriously). It's an excellent preWO drug; pumps galore. It has at least a 12 hour half life so it will still be doing some work, and the LGD and test will be handling round-the-clock protein synthesis anyway.
that right there is gold

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Only got enough for 28 days cuz I had to split what I had with my boy , I can get some more but it's about $80 for the 30 day bottle (please no questions on sourcing you guys know the rules) so if I do get it you think 6 weeks at 30 or bump up to 45 the last 20 days ? Gunna have to think about it thou lol still also trying to see how the test works on me

Orrrrr dish out the $80 on a bottle of triumphalis

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot for 80 a bottle forget buying more. I would just take 30 preWO til the bottle is gone.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shoot for 80 a bottle forget buying more. I would just take 30 preWO til the bottle is gone.
Ok I'll see how it plays out , maybe I can find elsewhere. And welcome homie ! Hope you're sticking around for the run

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In.....tear it up man!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
have a good one everyone-

tonight's funny

[video=youtube;_SKdN1xQBjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKdN1xQBjk[/video]

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;7H8d9yibC94]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H8d9yibC94[/video]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
have a good one everyone-

tonight's funny

[video=youtube;_SKdN1xQBjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKdN1xQBjk[/video]
Lmao that's nasty bro, funny thing is I way over ate at like 5 today and ended up in a nasty food coma feeling like turd for 3 hours of feeling like crap hah, wasn't gunna cheat meal but the ol lady's going out of town tomorrow so we went out for all you can eat sushi lol feel like I'm about to blow up like them

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao that's nasty bro, funny thing is I way over ate at like 5 today and ended up in a nasty food coma feeling like turd for 3 hours of feeling like crap hah, wasn't gunna cheat meal but the ol lady's going out of town tomorrow so we went out for all you can eat sushi lol feel like I'm about to blow up like them
Is it just me or have we all been eating a lot of sushi lately?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the dark side!
Subbed

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You may have mentioned it before but do you plan on hitting your cals/macros clean or dirty?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or have we all been eating a lot of sushi lately?
It's my go to cheat meal when I eat clean mostly cuz it's still somewhat clean , a crap load of calories and the pump the next day is miraculous lol
Welcome to the dark side!
Subbed
Yes ! Glad to have the hairy old fart in here! Thought I was going to have to post this on your log to get you in haha
I've been thinking about it , I'll be running IML sleep and got the first month then depending on how that goes I'll keep that or switch for Mk
You may have mentioned it before but do you plan on hitting your cals/macros clean or dirty?
Mostly clean homie oatmeal rice and sweet potatoes will take up most my carbs, chicken and fish for protein and occasional red meats cuz I have an addiction lol, and cheat meals will be every 8-12 days I'd try to keep it 10-12 but it's a bulk lol and main goals for cheats will be to have a crap ton of calories at once

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try to be cleaner this bulk as well! In it together lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Btw my favorite clean cheat is Chipolte chicken and steak combo burrito with white rice and shredded cheese, about 1000 cals and 100g of protein.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Btw my favorite clean cheat is Chipolte chicken and steak combo burrito with white rice and shredded cheese, about 1000 cals and 100g of protein.
That could be my problem.... I consider chipotle clean during a bulk lmao , nah I'm joking I'm gunna keep it as clean as possible but 4-5k cals ain't no joke I might need some muffins in there lol. My approach will be get about half my carbs in my pre and post workout meal and then breakfast an hour later by then I should have about 220 down and just 65g lunch 65g 5 pm meal and I'm done at that point haha