Learning PH's

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM.
I am natural at the moment, and trying to wait a little longer before testing the "dark side". When I make the change, I will probably start with pro-hormones, but I would like to know as much as possible about them prior to starting. Does anyone have advice on a preferred place to start this learning?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are you looking to know?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Which compound does what, side effects, why and why not to stack certain things. I just wanna know a lot more before taking a dive into it, but mainly need a good starting place. I like to know what I'm doing to my body, so I don't wanna go in blind.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
An easy place to start would be a dry andro and a wet andro stack for 6-8 weeks.

BPS has Epidrone which makes for a 300 Epiandro dosage daily, Hard Rock Supps has Andro the Giant which gives you 330 4- Andro daily.

Get yourself a comprehensive cycle support for the full time you're on. I recommend either OL Ar1macare Pro or Sparta Shield. A good joint supp and fish oil is always a plus.

Cap it all off with a thorough PCT (legit SERM from a reliable source) OTC PCT such as OL Sup3r PCT or Sparta Trojan.
Natty test boost like BPS Sustain Alpha.

You can add in natty anabolics for PCT too, but as it is this cycle will run you a pretty penny.

Gains would probably between 8-12 pounds.

Lastly you probably want a pharma AI on hand too just case the 4 Andro gives you Estrogen sides or you experience any in PCT.

Hope this helps.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Some common terms for PHing
Dry: lean gains with little estrogen conversion
Wet: more gains with possibility for bloat and higher estrogen conversion.

SERM: usually tamox (Nolva) or Clomiphene (clomid) used to prevent hormonal issues after a cycle is complete.

AI: estrogen blocker/reducer. Dries you out, prevents bitch tits (gyno)

Anything else you guys want to add?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Some common terms for PHing
Dry: lean gains with little estrogen conversion
Wet: more gains with possibility for bloat and higher estrogen conversion.

SERM: usually tamox (Nolva) or Clomiphene (clomid) used to prevent hormonal issues after a cycle is complete.

AI: estrogen blocker/reducer. Dries you out, prevents bitch tits (gyno)

Anything else you guys want to add?
Thanks for the info. I will definitely be looking into this more but good starting place.

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know if those UK websites ship prohormones to the United states

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It's 50/50 your package could get seized. Really depends on the website and type of shipping they provide. Your best bet is to email all uk sites asking their shipping success rate for ph's.

W

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking the chance with international shipping why not go with aas? I can understand if you're looking for epistane or dymethazine or even msten but for everything else I would go with aas.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An 8 week andro stack is a good start, also a simple methyl like epistane will provide great results in a shorter timeframe