Awards
  • Established
Monday, May 16, 2005

Planned Cycle

Red Dragon Labs

W 1-6: 100mg Prop + 75mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD
W 7-10: Custom Nolvadex 40/30/20/20

Bodybuilding Goals

Nothing Drastic. This is planned as a short strength and minor recomposition cycle for summer. I hope to keep any muscle tissue built. This has yet to be a problem for me.

Lean Body Mass: 5lbs give or take
Thermogenesis: I'll be happy with any fat loss achieved. First time using Tren.

Strength Goals

I haven't had a good experience keeping strength gains over the last year on my pushing work. It seems like sometimes overnight, I lose a lot of what I have worked very hard for due perhaps to lack of CNS stimulation. I keep muscle fairly easily on the otherhand on account of my high eating capacity.

Therefore I am going to work very hard on pulling work. Particularly I am in good shape to work Deadlifts, Chins/Pullups, Curls and most any other pulling work you can think of. Grip work will be included as well. Pushing work will be done in higher rep ranges with a focus on hypertrophy. As usual I will adjust what and how I train for strength to accomodate what I am taking. I expect surprises and avoidance of injury is and will continue to be my main priority.

I will be doing cardio. Mainly the elliptical trainer and swimming. Additionally, I will log some hours doing lawn care as that is my primary business right now, other than being a student full time.

Starting Statistics

Bodyweight: 247 bloated
Gut: 41.5"
Arms: 17.75"
Forearm: 13 1/8"
Calf: 17"
Chest: 47 1/4"
Blood Pressure: 127/73

Past Cycle History

You can find most of it in the cycle info section at Anabolicminds. My AAS cycle is logged at ironmagazineforums journal section.

3 Short PH/PS cycles
1 Long Ester AAS cycle (Test E based)

Additional Supplements

For Control of Gyno

Bromocriptine (2.5-5mg ED)
B6 (600mg ED)
Vitex
Arimidex (.25 mg ED at most)
Nolvadex (10mg ED)

I am also planning a couple of other measures to try and keep gyno at bay. My diet is going to be a eucaloric cutter more or less and I tend to notice fewer problems with gyno when I try a Protein Strictly Mother Fucker type diet. I need a hypocaloric diet if I expect much fat loss anyhow.

Also, I may need to completely drop the Prop from my arsenal or greatly reduce the dose. I shed hair very badly on Testosterone, and I am very gyno prone. If my hair stack proves ineffectual, I may just rid myself of the problem by switching to a Tren only cycle for awhile, libido be damned.

Hair Stack

I don't plan to use the following unless I have to. My best weapon so far has been simply getting rid of any testosterone used and also limiting use of AI's/anti-E's. I have used most of these in the past and they seemed fairly ineffectual at the time.

Nizoral Shampoo
Azaleic Acid
Spironolactone
Finasteride

For the sake of brevity, these are the only supplements I am listing. I don't have plans to use very many supps at all unless I really need to. The gyno prevention, I see as a must however.

Diet Information

I am going to keep to 2g/lb protein when I feel I can. I do however still have two protein induced heart arrhythmias that flare up much too often. They seem to be at their worst when I combine a lot of protein with really high calories. I will not be using whey protein at all as it directly causes me to have a sleeping arrhythmia right before bed each night. I don't have a problem with taking Ephedrine, Caffeine, Nicotine or any other similar stimulants, although I don't plan to use many of these during this cycle. Main protein sources will be Tuna, Casein, Egg Protein and Leanish Beef. That will have to do. Honestly calories will be a big problem. I am going to try to keep them as low as I can by sticking mainly to protein. But I make no major guarantees when the test kicks in. Sometimes I go a little nuts. That is another reason, I may go tren only part of the time or greatly reduce the test. In that instance I might slightly increase how much Tren I am using. Once again, I am aware of what this may do to my libido, but it may also be the only way to keep gyno down, hair loss down, calories low etc.

Start Date

Soon, definitely. I already have everything I need onhand. I have not yet done equal time on, equal time off. I took my last shot in early March. I have been off of everything but my multivitamin and fish oil for the past month plus. I am going to take a few days off of lifting right now before firing it up. I will be eating a mild hypocaloric diet during this time and doing cardio.

Updates will be made daily or whenever I hit the gym. I'll try to include as much detail as I can.

Any and all comments are welcome and encouraged. I am sure I have left some things out regarding my plan and I will be glad to clarify if needed.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mother Fucker That Prop Hurts!!!!!!!!!! But I can still walk, just a minor limp, thats all! I'll be able to walk just fine in, hmmm, about 42 days. Day One successfully complete. I preloaded a few syringes to cut back on the work since I am doing this thing EOD.

I am starting B6 and Vitex today, bromo will commence tomorrow morning. I am going to give it a few days to one week before I start nolvadex or arimidex simply because they both should cause me major shedding and I don't want to confuse shedding from prop with shedding from nolva.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why are you using Vitex and Bromo? Vitex should be fine by itself as a preventative measure. Both is overkill. Besides, bromo is a little rough with the sides. Keep the bromo as a backup and run the vitex alone.

I'd also say drop the B6 down to normal levels. B6 is toxic in high doses and I don't think we have any evidence to support that it helps humans at all.

Also, are you mixing the tren and prop in the same syringe to but back on the prop pain?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for the feedback rhino! I have used bromocriptine before and was partly including it for its appetite suppressive effects. I didn't know that it did the same thing as vitex. I did however, have a mild hypoglycemic episode a few minutes ago at only 2.5 mg of the stuff, so I think I will discontinue it. You are absolutely right. I'll get plenty of sides from the tren no doubt. I can also drop the B6 down. I didn't check the toxicity level. That way I'll only have one major ancillary (Vitex) to help prevent tren gyno. And if it works, great. Not too expensive.

My tren and prop is mixed in the same container. For now I may just deal with the pain. I noticed that it dissipated after a few hours. Today, I can barely feel it (I know where to shoot in my quad). I'll be thinking of stuff to cut it with if the pain is worse in other sites. The pain on injection, I can handle as it is rather brief, if intense.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Always have been interested in Tren Acetate supplementation but I love my hair way too much. When I had my very first cycle 2 years ago I almost lost my mind when the frontal area of my hairline was severely thinning. ANd that was just on a cycle of 750mg of Test Enanthate and 400mg of Deca per week. But oh how ill prepared and educated I was back then. Hell of a little pharmacist now if I say so myself, but back then I was just very uneducated.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
asap,

Yep, in your situation it might be best to just avoid tren all together. If not, I would suggest running it alone as given your circumstances, combining test and tren might be really bad.

My hair just sheds really bad on test. The first bald spot will be on the crown at the back. So I am a little more adventuresome. My hair also has always grown back in the past. The odd thing is that I still really haven't found a combo of stuff that works really well to stop the shedding. My best effort on a test cycle was to stand in the shower and let the water leave it like I wanted it to be combed. Then run a wide pronged comb through it lightly. I lost less hair that way and will do that same this time if I have to.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for the feedback rhino! I have used bromocriptine before and was partly including it for its appetite suppressive effects. I didn't know that it did the same thing as vitex. I did however, have a mild hypoglycemic episode a few minutes ago at only 2.5 mg of the stuff, so I think I will discontinue it. You are absolutely right. I'll get plenty of sides from the tren no doubt. I can also drop the B6 down. I didn't check the toxicity level. That way I'll only have one major ancillary (Vitex) to help prevent tren gyno. And if it works, great. Not too expensive.

Nicotine gum was much more effective at reducing appetite for me than bromocriptine. It also had much fewer sides.

Of course nicotine has it's own concerns as well.

Here are the facts on the B6. I used to take a ton of B vitamins in general. I never saw any symptoms of toxicity, but better safe than sorry. And I believe the longer you use high dose B6, the greater the toxicity gets.

What is the health risk of too much vitamin B6?

Too much vitamin B6 can result in nerve damage to the arms and legs. This neuropathy is usually related to high intake of vitamin B6 from supplements, [1] and is reversible when supplementation is stopped. According to the Institute of Medicine, "Several reports show sensory neuropathy at doses lower than 500 mg per day" [2]. As previously mentioned, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established an upper tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults [2]. "As intake increases above the UL, the risk of adverse effects increases [2]."

1. Selhub J, Jacques PF, Bostom AG, D'Agostino RB, Wilson PW, Belanger AJ, O'Leary DH, Wolf PA, Scaefer EJ, Rosenberg IH. Association between plasma homocysteine concentrations and extracranial carotid-artery stenosis. N Engl J Med 1995; 332:286-291.

2. Institute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, biotin, and choline. National Academy Press. Washington, DC, 1998.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay, thanks for the reference. The reason I didn't check the toxicity is b/c I remember all B vitamins being water soluble. So I wasn't so concerned over a short time span.

I have actually tried quite a few appetite suppressants. Nicotine gum/patch/lozenges are by far my favorite. It is however, quite pricey in its various forms. I love the mental effects. I have also successfully used E HCl/Caffeine, Clen (good appetite reducer for me), Bromo and now am going to give Hoodia a shot. Even if I overeat, this cycle I will probably not use too many appetite decreasers.

I used my first AAS cycle to eradicate a binge eating disorder I have had for several years now. I was really surprised and thankful when I found out I could eat 5-6k a day and not gain bodyfat at 250 lbs. What a relief. That calorie level feels really normal to me. That is one reason I am not making a huge effort at calorie restriction this time around. I want to see what tren can do around or a little below maintenance for me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to keep to 2g/lb protein when I feel I can. I do however still have two protein induced heart arrhythmias that flare up much too often. They seem to be at their worst when I combine a lot of protein with really high calories.
I would love to hear more info on this, if you can. How it came about, how it was diagnosed, how it feels, etc.

Sorry if I am being nosy.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ryan:

I'll be glad to elaborate. Sorry this might get a little long.

When I first started bodybuilding in September of 2002, I noticed that I always passed out after a workout and usually every evening as well. I took it to be hypoglycemia. In retrospect however, insulin was only part of the problem. Using whey or milk protein in large quantities actually causes me an arrhythmia. Right as I am going to sleep, my body gets a major kick from my heart and I am wide awake then. The rest of the day, my body lurches off and on. I call it protein jitters. I posted a thread about it at avant and got some good feedback. It turns out several people have this problem, but their cause is likely different than mine.

Kelly Baggett suggested a partial explantation involving insulin and glucagon. Increased sympathetic nervous system activity is one of the biggest causes of heart arrhythmias. SNS activity increased as glucagon increases and insulin crashes. Best explanation I have seen so far for why it happens when I go to sleep.

When I get rid of whey and milk protein, it goes away almost entirely. I have to consume pretty insane amounts of tuna and casein at once to get it to happen. And then it is only very mild.

The second type of arrhythmia I experience is much worse and started this past December. At one point I got 10,000 or more noticable arrhytmias ED. My heart will typically beat hard for 5 or 6 beats maybe then skip one noticably. Protein intake seems to be the biggest problem here, any protein. When I eliminate most all of it from my diet, within a few days the problem is completely gone.

In retrospect it seems very high calories while consuming protein makes it the worst. I was eating 8000 calories a day for quite awhile this spring on a major AAS bulk. It was very bad at the time. I noticed recently that when I combine brown rice and olive oil + protein, my **** goes crazy on me. A few days ago I dropped caloric intake quite a bit and chose proteins that I reacted well to and so far, very little trouble.

The problem is a bit positional as I have them as I lay down and am prostrate on the bed. Exercise also seems to effect it a tad bit presumably b/c of the link with insulin. While I am standing they are rarely as bad, but they do occur. Also, the more I move around and the faster I move, the less I notice the problem.

I can tolerate any stimulant I have ever tried with no problems whatsoever. Also, no AAS or PH/PS has given the slightest indication that they might causes a problem. It seems to be high calories and protein at the root of it. Again, w/o protein intake I have no arrhythmia.

Official diagnosis is heart wall discomfort/benign arrhythmia. I do notice the heartwall discomfort separately and that may be partly due to high creatine content of all the meat I eat. Not sure, but feels like minor heartburn at worst and generally isn't a problem. But I honestly don't know that the docs have much of a clue. So I took it into my own hands to find out what caused it and how to get rid of it. They didn't recommend medication as that can sometimes make them worse. My diet modifications have helped me most.

Hope that clarifies a bit. The only other possible cause for the second arrythmia might be my used of T3. I used it at the inception of the arrhythmia this Christmas for nearly 2 weeks at a dose of up to about 50+ mcg each day. Thereafter I haven't used it and don't actually think it is the cause. Previously I have never consumed that many calories for an extended timeframe, nor eating quite that much protein. In any event, I definitely shy away from stimulants now, more b/c I don't like the sides than anything else. Each morning I wake up with virtually no arrhythmic activity. It only gets bad after I eat.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I'm glad you shared. I suffer from arrhythmias as well, and have yet to determine the cause. I have been told it is most likely related to my anxiety, and that they are not life threatening. Still I get them usually when working out, or like you right before sleep, and it's scary to be pushing yourself hard in the middle of a set when it happens.

Anyway thanks for sharing, and good luck with the cycle.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome. I definitely suggest that you make a post detailing your problem over at avant labs if you haven't already. I spoke with a few people over there that had your exact problem. It often happened to them when they were working out. I figured you might also have them, hence the curiosity. You might even talk with Kelly about it. Dudes wicked smart.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Workout

HS High Row 160x2x10, 220x10, 240x5
DB Bent Rows 110x5, 90x2x8
Curls 60x6, 55x6, 50x6, 45x6, 40x6, 35x6, 30x6
Lat Pulldowns 200x7
COC Gripper Tx10, Tx12, Tx17, #1x2x5

Cardio

Elliptical 26:00, 400kcals, 75rpm, 170+ heartbeat

Workout Notes

I made an effort to do pullups and chins, but my elbow was quite sore from doing TBDL's the other day. In any event I don't think I would have been good for more than 2-3 at 244 lbs bodyweight. Got some work to do on those. I think I'll train them to increase my ability to do rep work. Haven't lost anything on curls yet. Still moving the 60's decently.

AAS Notes

I stuck myself in the ass about 10 hours ahead of time. No pain, can barely feel it now. It is probably just the location I shot, but I also heated the oil lightly. I am using a trick I read on meso. For glute shots I am putting all my weight on the other leg to relax as much as possible. Upper outer quadrant of course. Didn't notice much else but slightly fuller muscles and having to be careful how I roll out of bed in the morning. Haven't gotten any of the other sides I am used to on Test yet. I am getting that weird feeling where I look forward to giving myself shots. Hope it lasts.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bodyweight: 245

Workout

19 Working Sets

CGBP 185x8, 195x6, 200x5
HS Decline 120x10, 140x7, 160x5
HS Incline 160x8, 200x7, 220x4
Leg Extensions 160,180,200x15, 220x12
HS Calf Raises 290x15+, 310x15+
HS Tricep Extensions 100x10, 120x10, 140x7
Laterals 30x10

Cardio

Elliptical 27:00, 400kcals, 70rpm, 165 heartbeat

I keep forgetting to take a blood pressure reading. Will do so at some point. Its not too high right now based on feel.

Workout Notes

Pumps were moderate, nothing special. So the prop isn't fully doing its thing yet. I have made a decision to rely more heavily on the Hammer Strength machines that I have access to on account of my joints. Those machines feel very comfortable and I don't think I am as likely to risk injury. The big three and a good bit of other stuff will still be done using free weights though. 1/2 and 1/2 mix probably.

It seems just knowing that I am on amps up my workouts somewhat. I lost a little leg strength on the extensions, but the rest of my work was exactly what I expected it to be. Some of the sets were a little too easy for me, letting me know the androgens are having their effect already. I am not yet stronger and will post when I get near PR territory.

AAS Notes

The Tren has started to work its magic. Last night I had insomnia and couldn't sleep for about three hours from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. I felt the now very familiar AAS CNS stimulation effect that I have felt so often in the past from SuperDrol and M5AA etc. Same effect but amplified by the injectible form of the steroids I am using. So about 56 hours after my first shots I am noticing the effects pretty clearly. Insomnia like that shouldn't occur for me and prop should make me sleep like a baby. Will bust out the melatonin forthwith if it doesn't improve in a day or two.

This morning was the first morning I noticed increased shedding of hair. Seems its all starting to kick in at once. I have been dosing my Test/Tren mix a little more frequently than first planned and will continue to do so for the remainder of the first week, then will revert back to my original eod plan. Right now I am hitting the 36 hour mark pretty close with my shots.

Libido is definitely up and thankfully my appetite seems pretty well in check. Maybe it is the tren. Good God I hope so. Nothing to report in the way of excess sweating yet. I was quite cool last night. I expect all effects of the Tren including fat loss to manifest themselves by the middle of the second week.

So far I haven't noticed anything resembling puffy, sore or lumpy nipples. They are tighter and harder than usual. Maybe it is the tren and slightly reduced calories, but I am glad I don't have to start dosing Arimidex and Nolva yet, b/c I believe both will cause me even more hair loss from past experience.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5, May 20, 2005

Cardio

Elliptical 45:00, 715 kcals, 75+ rpm, 165-175 heartbeat

Notes

I am going to lay off the cardio for a few days. Knees are giving me some trouble. I should know not to do it three days in a row. I feel great afterwards though.

Rather than yack about it here, I started a discussion in the anaoblics section concerning how I am going to combat hairloss on this short cycle. The link is as follows.

Hair Loss Prevention

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed.

It is amazing how different people are affected differently. I would NEVER feel anything from Test prop or Tren after just 2 or 3 shots.

Keep us posted and best of luck.

CROWLER

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in Crowler. I always enjoy reading your input on things.

Yep. I am noticing all sorts of side effects after three shots. Had an unexplained headache yesterday (may be nothing), and am definitely noticing a pleasantly reduced appetite from Tren (b/c it darn sure isn't coming from the prop ! ) . Can't wait until I get really noticeable strength gains. That almost always occurs after I have gone through one exercise split when using short acting compounds.

I am not however noticing anything special in the way of muscle pumps. Maybe a little extra but not much. I don't expect whole effect to come in until middle of week 2.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6, May 21, 2005

Workout

Conventional Deadlifts 295x3x5, 225x10
GM 135x8, 185x4
Side Bends 2 sets
Weighted Ab Machine 1 set

Workout Notes

Started light and easy on the deadlift. My form felt excellent overall and I experienced no pain whatsoever. Good start. I am weak as a kitten on goodmornings though. I had a partial ab cramp after my first set of crunches. This typically happens when I am on anabolics. So I stopped there. I had intended a longer more intense ab workout to finish the day, but it just isn't in the cards this cycle.

AAS Notes

For now, I have dropped the Prop out of my arsenal based on feedback from other users and my current shedding problem. I also haven't been having luck with Spiro/AA/Nizoral so far, so I am going to see if this fixes the problem.

I am really hoping to notice a significant strength boost by Monday. Definitely I am still noticing appetite suppression from the Tren. Can't reiterate enough how pleasant that is.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update and am REALLY shocked an thankful for the compliment. I thought nobody knew I existed LOL

I have a few questions and would like to ask them but don't want to screw up your thread so if you like just reply delete and I will just get rid of this post.

I had never heard Tren made the appetite go down. I usually do bulkers and only use Tren and Prop so maybe I should not include the Tren and see if I can eat more. I usaully try to do about 5000 calories which isn't too bad to do but after about 6 weeks it seems tougher to force it down. Perhaps you are right and this is the Tren.

So if I understand you right you are doing Tren only now? I see so many people warn about not doing it cause it kills the libido. I did a 6 week Tren only and it did lower the libido but in your mid 40's you don't have the libido of a 25 year old so it does not make a BIG difference :)

LOL Just after I posted that I don't get sides after just 3 shots I had a MAJOR headache all day and it was only day 3 of the new Tren Prop cycle. HA I guess I showed myself I was wrong.

CROWLER

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No need to delete. The more info in here the better. That is one reason (other than to get good feedback) why I make these cycle journals.

I wasn't sure about tren decreasing appetite either. But after a search on a few boards, it seems it does effect some people that way. Quite a few perhaps.

The Tren might or might not effect how you bulk in terms of appetite. If you normally start having problems at 5000 calories, doing without Tren might not even help. And there is a good chance it doesn't effect you like it does me. It could be also just be like you may have thought. Later into the bulk it may just get harder for you to pack in the food. Esp. if you started out pretty darn lean. Leanness would be its own appetite booster.

I reallly grateful that I am experiencing the appetite suppression b/c I normally have quite the appetite. I didn't have any problems averaging close to 8000 kcals on my last bulker a decent bit of the time. On average now I have been maintaining at 5-6k and do have to hold back some.

I think I can stick to 4-4.5k this cycle with no problem and might could go lower even without feeling like I am starved.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Without the Prop, I'll be giving up libido (but not all lose it on tren only it seems) and certainly a good bit of muscle gains. If my plan works, I may go back on the Prop a bit later at a lower dose for just for a shorter part of the cycle. I just don't want to lose too much hair right off the bat. That would make me a little weary about running the cycle as long as I would like (8 weeks would be really cool, but I don't expect to make it that long on account of hair).

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This morning I noticed a little pain in both nipples. More on the right side where I had previously had a lump. So I took 40mg nolva this morning and will take a bit more tonight. All feeling should be gone w/in a few days of continued nolva use. I noticed the symptoms much quicker this time and reacted faster overall.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 22, 2005

Workout

Lawn Care 6.5 hours

Notes

Didn't do so great on the diet front. Definitely went way too long without anything to eat. Good for fat and water loss, bad for building muscle.

Doing lawn care all day is a heck of a lot different than the type of cardio I do in the gym. Not exactly back breaking stuff but...Elliptical is so much more desirable. I am going to try to stay indoors the next couple of days.

I am sitting here with the remainder of my beef, about 1.5 lbs and am going to chow down.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday, May 18, 2005

HS High Row 160x2x10, 220x10, 240x5
DB Bent Rows 110x5, 90x2x8
Curls 60x6, 55x6, 50x6, 45x6, 40x6, 35x6, 30x6
Lat Pulldowns 200x7
COC Gripper Tx10, Tx12, Tx17, #1x2x5
May 23, 2005

Bodyweight 243

Workout

18 work sets

HS High Row 240x9, 250x6, 250x5
Curls 60x7, 55x6, 50x6, 45x6, 40x2x6, 40x9
Lat Pulldowns 200x5
HS Low Row 180x10, 200x9, 220x8
Reverse EZ Bar Curls 90x2x10
Reverse Wrist Curls 30x5, 30x4

Cardio

Lawn Care 4.5 hours

Workout Notes

It's on! It's definitely on!

Exactly like I had hoped, after one full exercise split and 5-7 days I notice obvious strength gains. Were it not for the slight pain in my quad this morning after inject, I couldn't tell the difference between the CNS stimulation provided by 75+mg Tren EOD and a high dose SuperDrol/M5AA (30-40mg/60+mg ED for example) combo. The aggression was there. Speed strength. Joints felt good. Slight muscle cramping in chest as usual. I could have easily trained another hour. Biceps took a beating today. Will feel it tomorrow.

Recovery seems good. Muscles are fairly full. I did this workout after about 3000kcals yesterday and 6.5 hours of moderate lawn care. Insomnia is still going but pretty darn managable. I probably feel some aggression outside the gym, but business is pretty stressful now, so it is tough to say if it is worse than usual. Probably is though.

Only time will tell how Tren fairs compared to the other PH/PS I have used to build strength in the past. All I can say right now is that I am motivated as all hell.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 24, 2005

Workout

Lawn Care 8.5 hours

Definitely didn't intend to put in this much time out on the lawns but I needed to, and it should be quite good for fatloss. Will be back in the gym tomorrow.

AAS Notes

Last night I felt an incredible amount of aggression. Quite a few thoughts filled with violence/hatred. Had insomnia for about 4 hours. Not very typical for me. I believe it is a combo of the tren and a somewhat stressful business week/month. I felt a lot better later today. Took 25 mg ephedrine to help out with energy throughout the day.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 25, 2005

Bodyweight: 239

Workout

22 Work Sets

CGBP 195x5, 205x2x5
HS Incline 60,80,100x6, 110x4
HS Decline 60x8, 80x9, 70x12
Calf Raises 310x10, 330x10, 350x10, +2 sets
Lateral Raises 30x12
Tate Presses 35x8, 45x8
Flies 45x10
HS Shoulder Press 85x8, 105x8, 120x6

Cardio

Lawn Care 3 hours

Notes

Water retention is really low after all the physical labor. Strength was up just a bit, but nothing spectacular. I could feel the CNS stimulation, but very little aggression this time. I may go back to 36 hour dosings of Tren. Will decide that within the week. I have lost a small amount around the waistline, but nothing to write home about yet.

Diet Notes

Was doing well with the diet, but decided to go out for catfish last night. My appetite was suppressed to the point that I could only eat about half what I usually did. Consequently I did little damage. Liking the Tren more every day.

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 26, 2005

Bodyweight: 240

Workout

Conventional Deads 225x5, 305x5, 300x5, 305x5
Squats 135x10, 155x7, 155x6, 175x5
Leg Extensions 3 sets

Cardio

Lawn Care 3 hours

Workout Notes

I am a bit stronger. 300x5 was cake, 305 felt pretty heavy. Squats felt fantastic with such light weight. I think I'll work up in reps and keep the weight down on those. Lower back was a little tight. I think I'll take 6-7 days off b/f my next deadlifting session to recuperate.

Diet Notes

Still noticing good appetite suppression. I think I am going to cut calories a little more so long as my binging tendency doesn't come back.

AAS Notes

Hair loss seems to have vanished. Only thing I did was drop out the prop. Problem seems to be solved! I'll reintroduce very small amounts of Prop as I see fit throughout the cycle, but am going to keep a close eye on it.

I am also going to start dosing the Tren more consistently at about 75mg every 36 hours. Realistically, I am shooting for anywhere between 300-350 mg Tren each week. I think without Test in there, that may be a more effective dose. Also, I have the suspicion that most of the fat burning I have done so far has come from mild calorie restriction and a lot of lawn service work.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday, May 27, 2005

Cardio

Lawn Care 5 hours, moderate activity level

AAS Notes

Hair loss is pretty much not happening. Definitely a good thing. I do however still have pain and a little puffiness in nipple area, but no small pea sized lumps. Have been taking nolva since the inception of the pain. Hopefully it is not from the Tren, but it looks like it could be. Otherwise, noticing very good muscle hardness, much better than expected.

Last edited:

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
very good log bro...you might want to pick up some b6 and dose at 200mg ED

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ryan. Already there! I started out dosing B6 really high. I have kept it at 100-200 ED throughout the cycle.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 28, 2005

Bodyweight: 248

Workout

11 Work Sets

HS High Row 200x10, 250x7, 260x6
Curls 60x7, 55x2x6
Chinups 248x3
HS Low Row 220x8, 260x8
EZ Reverse Curls 90x10, 90x6
Lat Pulldown 180x8

Notes

Strength is up. Once again, just a little bit. Nothing too spectacular, though I am now in PR territory on most of this pulling work.

Appetite is also up somewhat. That is probably what is responsible for the small 8 lb jump in bodyweight I made overnight. Will have to take some measurements.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definitely some significant strength gains over a four day period.
May 25, 2005

22 Work Sets

CGBP 195x5, 205x2x5
HS Incline 60,80,100x6, 110x4
HS Decline 60x8, 80x9, 70x12
Calf Raises 310x10, 330x10, 350x10, +2 sets
Lateral Raises 30x12
Tate Presses 35x8, 45x8
Flies 45x10
HS Shoulder Press 85x8, 105x8, 120x6
May 29, 2005

CGBP 185x10, 205x6, 215x5
HS Incline 80,100x6, 115x6, 120x5
Lateral Raises 35x9
Tate Presses 45x8, 50x6
Pushdowns 45x6
HS Shoulder Press 150x5, whole stack
Pec Dec 2 sets

Notes

These are the sort of strength gains that I like. They come on so very fast. I am hoping that by going 6-8 weeks on tren I can keep a bit more of it than usual. I find it far easier to add weight than reps. Even now trying to get extra reps on some stuff is like pulling teeth. Definitely stronger on Tate presses than I have ever been.

Joints actually feel really good with all of the CNS stimulation. No noticeable bloat. Good muscle hardness and vascularity. Recovery is quite good. Laying off the lawn care work has been a big help these last couple of days.

Appetite is unfortunately coming back with a vengeance.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 30, 2005

Bodyweight 243

Workout

Calf Work 5 sets
Leg Extensions 4 sets

Cardio

Elliptical 26:00, 75-85 rpm, 400+ kcals, <165 heartrate

My endurance was way up for some reason. Heartbeat was down by about 10-15 beats per minute. I had no problems running the elliptical over 100 rpm if needed. All the buttons started beeping red on me. Never had that happen before.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
May 31, 2005

Workout

Conventional Deadlifts 275x5, 315x5, 335x3, 325x5
Low Row 200x9, 260x9
Timed Holds 405x2 sets
Shrugs 110x12

Cardio

Elliptical 20:00, 75rpm

Notes

Strength is up on the deadlifts. Lats and Bis weren't quite recovered from Sunday's session, so I chose to hold off and make it a light day.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
updates? I notice your weight is down? Strength is up though, so that's good.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking in Brogers. Weight has actually been really stable throughout the cycle. I think 248 or so was as large as I got. My weight normally flucuates a lot more than this. Tren is keeping me pretty dry and muscles full.

I am going to make a concerted effort to drop calories slightly. Fat loss has been minor so far and likely due to all the physical work and training I have been doing more than the Tren. It is normally really tough for me to lose weight on any kind of anabolic.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 2, 2005

Bodyweight 244

Workout

CGBP 220x5, 205x6
HS Incline 120x5, 110x7
HS Decline 80x7, 70x9
Tates 35x13, 40x11, 40x11
HS Shoulder Press 130x7
DB OH Press 60x9

Cardio

Elliptical 20:00, 80+ rpm

Notes

Endurance is still nice and high. Still sweating a lot in the gym as usual. No noticable night sweats yet however. Seems like most folks get them on Trenbolone. Not me so far. Blood pressure feels pretty high, but not as high as it felt on a major bulk.

I'll give an update at the end of one month on Tren regarding bodycomp changes. So far they have been modest. A bit more muscle (not a lot), a bit less fat.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ryan. Already there! I started out dosing B6 really high. I have kept it at 100-200 ED throughout the cycle.
pardon the ignorance, but what does B6 do while on tren again? On a side note, I think he has to to with progesterone/bitch tit issues, and I have used deca, eq, sust, dbol, etc... without AI and never experienced any gyno or sensitive nips....

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Max32

I am definitely not the best person to ask about what it is supposed to do chemically. But from my understanding it basically helps with progesterone gyno issues, but there isn't any conclusive evidence that those doses will help humans. Check out the reference rhino posted on page I of my log here. Should give you a good lead in.

On a side note, you are really lucky not to have problems with the gyno. Regular test gyno is easy enough to prevent but prog gyno can be a bit tougher. It costs money to prevent either way you look at it. Frankly I can't tell that vitex is doing anything. Arimidex is helping to keep almost all discharge away but there is still pain and some hardness but not pea sized lumps so far.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 3, 2005

Bodyweight: 244

Workout

HS High Row 260x6
Chins 244x2x5
Curls 65x4, 60x6, 55x6, 50x6, 45x9, 40x10
HS Low Row 260x9, 280x5, 300x5
Wrist Curls 30x2x5, 50x12

Cardio

Elliptical 20:00, 82 rpm

Notes

I think I may make a few minor adjustments to my workout. Just to switch things up a bit. I am definitely going to focus on being able to do more chinups. Next workout will be a squat/leg day. Need a day off from deadlifting.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Brogers,

Not yet. This cycle is going to require some patience on my part. Running a close to eucaloric diet, the changes sure will come slow. I'll be lucky if I get about 5 lbs muscle over the whole cycle. That will be harder to notice in comparison to my last 50 lb weight gain this winter. Fat loss will be mainly dictated by how hypocaloric I can stay and not by the purported thermogenic benefits of Tren. I can see why many people say 3-4 weeks isn't anywhere near long enough to realize major visual changes just from being on Tren.

The biggest changes so far have definitely been in my training ability. Both endurance strength and limit strength with the weights.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 4, 2005

Elliptical 60:00, 65 rpm

Can't say I didn't do my cardio on this cycle! This was really easy for me, but it got to my knees pretty bad once I hit an hour on the elliptical.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 5, 2005

Leg Day

Squats 135x8, 155x8, 175x8, 195x7, 175x8
Leg Extensions 60,70,80x20, 90x15

Cardio

Elliptical 35:00, 525 kcals, 75 rpm

Notes

Yes my top set of 195x7 on squats does represent a significant strength gain =D I am quite weak overall.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 6, 2005

Bodyweight: 243.5

Cardio

Elliptical 65:00, 68rpm, 1000kcals

Workout

Incline DB Press 50x8, 70x8, 80x7, 80x6, 70x8
JM Press 135x2x8
HS Incline 80x8
Pushdowns 30x10
Tates 40x11, 40x11
Flies 45x10

Did my workout after cardio. Strength was down a bit as a result. I did switch up the movements I normally train and tried to keep the rep range higher.

Cardio Edit

3-4 hours Lawn Care Spread over last 48 hours

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 7, 2005

Cardio

Elliptical 65:00, 1000+ kcals

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 8, 2005

Bodyweight: 248

I injected some prop over my last five shots and I think this is what is responsible for the weight jump. I am not complaining. Definitely not gaining fat.

Workout

HS High Row 200x6, 240x6, 260x5, 280x4
Neutral Chins 248x4
Curls 60x7, 60x6, 50x10
HS Low Row 260x9, 300x6
Wrist Curls 30x2x7

Cardio

Elliptical 60:00, 70 rpm

My right knee is giving me some hell. I may have to start incline walking for awhile and do less elliptical work.

Notes

I am definitely still gaining strength, although at a much slower rate than I was initially. I came pretty close to getting another rep on curls, which is tough for me. I feel close to my natural limit on that lift. 280 felt heavy on the high rows and I lacked some rom. Chinups were hurting my elbow joint again, so I backed off after one set. I still need to do Hammer Strength stuff to feel really good. Training more like EOD still seems best for me, whether I am on or not.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Great log Cardinal. Very detailed and interesting. Keep up the good work.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Redspy. Glad it has been of some interest and hopefully is useful as well.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
June 9, 2005

Cardio

Elliptical 60:00, 900 kcals

AAS Notes

I injected a bit more frequently over the last three days, effectively upping my dose. I experienced more or less what I expected. Last night I had a good case of insomnia and ridiculously minor night sweats (they have been hardly noticable for me throughout). Until that point most all of the side effects of tren had vanished except for the strength gains and nipple hardness. I am interested to see if I accrue strength faster now at a slightly higher dose. I suspect I will.

I am also still dosing prop with the Tren now, so that is what is keeping my bodyweight up. It definitely gives me a much softer look than running tren by itself. I would definitely have a very hard time dropping bodyweight if I ran tren/prop together the whole time. I would have to starve myself to some extent. Running a eucaloric/mildly hypocaloric diet like I am would not at all cut it for weight loss.

Gonna rest up. Got some deadlifting PRs to set tomorrow!