How to reduce pain after pinning test prop?

nate321

nate321

Awards
If this isn't in the right section i am so sorry. But This is my second cycle and the only test I could get a hold of was test p. But I used test cyp for my last cycle. Anyway I am rotating injection sites (glutes and quads) and had minimal pain but today was my first left quad and I can barely put any weight on my left leg. I am 100% positive I did it right. I had an ACL surgery a year ago and my left leg is still slightly smaller than my right but don't think that would cause it. Is there anything I can do to ease this pain? I have a pretty high pain threshold but this is like none other. Thank you

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id say screw quads and alternate glutes and delts, also try warming up your test with some warm water . Some people get really bad pip from quad injections .

nate321

nate321

Awards
I'll try that. Right quad was fine but left is unbearable

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly with prop the warm, rub, etc will only help minimally. The biggest help will be time. The more you pin the easier it gets.

nate321

nate321

Awards
That's how it was with cyp. It's better now last night I couldn't put weight on my leg lol I've never pinned in my leg so it's virgin muscle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's how it was with cyp. It's better now last night I couldn't put weight on my leg lol I've never pinned in my leg so it's virgin muscle
Yep that's the number one problem ha.

Time heals all ;)

nate321

nate321

Awards
Yep that's the number one problem ha.

Time heals all ;)
The injection site isn't swollen at all but it's causing my knee to swell there's no redness but my knee is starting to hurt to walk on. Is there any chance the test could have gotten between the fat and the muscle and moved down my leg?