Msten cycle log

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Finally starting my msten cycle today was day 1. I'll use this to log results and how I'm feeling. May not log everyday but will definitely put some info in 3-5x per week.

27yrs old
166lbs 9-11% bf
5'9"

So here is what it looks like
Msten 20mg ed
Dermacrine 3 pumps ed
OL tudca 3 capsules ed
Arm1care pro 4 capsules 2x ed
Cycle armor
Coq10
Fish oil

Pct
Clomid
Lgi rehab
Reduce XT
Coq10
Fish oil
Liver supps

Have aromasin and nolva on hand just incase also have letrone I may throw in at end of pct. Also have mk677 and ARA that I'll probably start towards end of pct or after, open to suggestions on that part. Sub if you wanna follow along

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 3
Not feeling any different, which is expected after only 3 days weight is up slightly but in a surplus. Nothing significant.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 4 nothing notable weight still in the rise. Normally weight is very stable and hard for me to gain. Not sure if it's common to add weight this fast or not. Could be dermacrine or msten causes some water weight.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Looks good mate. Subbed. You are probably using too much cycle support, but hey... better too much than not at all, right?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I agree. If the Msten is good, you should feel it working almost right away. LGI had good products, great reviews. I don't know if some retailers still have the legit stuff... I think I still have one bottle of LGI Msten in stash, so I am interested in following your log.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Sure, I agree. If the Msten is good, you should feel it working almost right away. LGI had good products, great reviews. I don't know if some retailers still have the legit stuff... I think I still have one bottle of LGI Msten in stash, so I am interested in following your log.
I got 2 bottles from a buddy that bought out alot. It's not from a online retailer. Today is day 5 weight has Gone up slightly amd felt some good pumps last night

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 6
Still early in cycle but feeling some better pumps and maybe some better recovery weight somewhat steady now at 172-173

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 8
Hit some legs today. Strength felt up on squats was moving weight easier good pump in legs and calves had some more veins. I think it's starting to kick in for sure.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Im defiantly in. I startet 1 andro and 4 andro today. After a week im throwing in ultradrol elite and tren elite for 5 weeks.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Im defiantly in. I startet 1 andro and 4 andro today. After a week im throwing in ultradrol elite and tren elite for 5 weeks.
Nice! I've done 1&4 andro was pretty good got some solid strength and about 5lbs or so

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
I did the lg sciences bulking andro kit and i added tren elite. For my first cycle but found it was way underdosed

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
So this time i started with supermandro and andro the giant and its double of the kit and im only on the first day annd man i feel it flowing in my veins so strong i cant believe it 2hrs in the gym like nothing

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Never did msten b for but i got a coule of the old ultradrol elite and tren elite that was discontinued in the bann. So im excited to add it

Permabulk95

Awards
How did you like it? When did you really start noticing it's effects
After about a week I recall, i seemed to gain a lot of water weight and had some some strength gains but when I came off i deflated lol

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
What else were u taking and what did ur pct look like

Permabulk95

Awards
Ahh **** lol. That's not what I wanted to here
Haha better I tell you now, I think it would be better to limit carbs on Msten. BUT, after 2 weeks of Msten I also added ment, so that was responsible for water weight too

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 9
Off day so not much going on
Kinda feel like **** today. Have had a headache all day and slept like crap. Weight about 174 the last two days.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
Day 9
Off day so not much going on
Kinda feel like **** today. Have had a headache all day and slept like crap. Weight about 174 the last two days.
Thats exactly how i felt bout 5 days in. About a week an a half strength was noticeably up.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 10
Weight was 174.x
Definitely strength gains today in the gym. Hit chest and did incline DB press as my third exercise and was pushing more weight then when i do it first. As far as sides...occasional headache. That's really about it. If everything is still going this way at the 2 week mark may bump to 30mg a day.

Bigjohnn

Bigjohnn

Awards
Wait till the woman start following you around lol

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 15 today
Weight is way up. Feel like I'm over eating but didn't change pre cycle macros and I was barely gaining. Morning weight was 179 today. Strength is up for sure. Sides heartburn? Anyone else get heartburn in msten I never get it and now I have been getting it. Feeling fine tho. Should I bump to 30mg yet?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd ride out 20 personally, see where your at in a week

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I'd ride out 20 personally, see where your at in a week
Yea that's what I will Do. I'll start 30 probably at day 21 and try and ride that out till day 35 and make it a 5 week cycle. Then start pct.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 16
Weight 179
Hit back yesterday. Definitely getting better recovery I can tell for sure. I'm barely getting sore. Did experience some slight lower back pumps yesterday for the first time. They weren't to bad tho. Got a few comments about looking bigger. I actually look bigger to myself which never happens.

Permabulk95

Awards
Day 15 today
Weight is way up. Feel like I'm over eating but didn't change pre cycle macros and I was barely gaining. Morning weight was 179 today. Strength is up for sure. Sides heartburn? Anyone else get heartburn in msten I never get it and now I have been getting it. Feeling fine tho. Should I bump to 30mg yet?
I might have gotten heartburn from msten, it was that or the clomid I took for a little while after

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 18
Weight 179.8
Weight gain somewhat seems to be slowing down. So far 13+ lbs in 18 days. Don't really have any sides heartburn has gone away. Sometimes back bumps. Thay about it. Feeling good still and dermacrine must be doing its job combating lethargy because it hasn't hit me yet. Strength is increasing with every workout. Ppl definitely noticing the size gains. Haha

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 19
Weight 179
Weight has been pretty consistent last few days. Probably going to add some more calories on Monday and also up the dosage to 30mg. Strength is up. Hit legs last night unbelievable pump it was insane. Side affects are still not low or not even there. Still having fun with the wifey �� dermacrine doing its job. We wI'll see how 30mg go gonna try and finish out the bottle at 30mg which would be a total of 38 days let's get to 185lbs!
Ps one thing I did notice was in the beginning I looked somewhat watery, now water look seems to be gone but the weight is still there

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 21
Weight was 182 this a.m probably a little water. Feeling pretty decent still and strength on the rise. Going to start 30mg today as it marks the 3 week point.

So I have a question about dosage at 30mg should I just do 10mg a.m and 20mg p.m which is also pre-workout. It ends up being 8am and about 4pm
Also would i benefit from adding mk677 into my pct?

Dma378 BamBam0319 Jebrook unreal89

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21
Weight was 182 this a.m probably a little water. Feeling pretty decent still and strength on the rise. Going to start 30mg today as it marks the 3 week point.

So I have a question about dosage at 30mg should I just do 10mg a.m and 20mg p.m which is also pre-workout. It ends up being 8am and about 4pm
Also would i benefit from adding mk677 into my pct?

Dma378 BamBam0319 Jebrook unreal89
I would split in 3 doses. AM, PWO, and around 8 pm. MK-677 should definitely add to your pct. Also, you could benefit from it on-cycle.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 23
Weight 183 (+17lbs)
Today will 3rd day and 30mg nothing has changed as far as sides. But the pump is insane almost painful and just pretty much have a pump/full feeling all day now

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 24
Weight was 185 this A.M but ate somewhat later then usual. I still can't get over the ridiculous pumps I'm getting. But I am getting some back pumps now and they pretty much suck. Other then that all is good. Think I'm started to get suppression Tho. Feel fine but the gonads little on the smaller side I've noticed. Strength is still increasing have just about 2 wks left. Should be able to do 38 days. Let's keep the gains coming.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
You planning on posting any progress pics?
Probably not just because I didn't put any to begin with. Shoulda done that and took a few measurements. Definitely bigger and leaner then I have ever been at this weight tho.
186 this A.M I believe this is day 26.
Few pimples on chest and some back pumps other then that all is good to go! 12 more days hopefully I can hit 190 that would be insane! 24lbs. But they say first cycle is the best

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 28/ 4wk mark
Weight this A.M was 187.5 got behind on meals so ste about 2200cals 2hr before bed, But had to get it in! Have 10 days left at 30mg. So far msten has treated my extremely good. I must just be one of the lucky ones that don't get the sides from msten. Some back pumps and about 4 pimples on chest that are now gone. All very well tolerable. Definitely some suppression going on but that's expected and why I will be doing a proper pct. Strength and weight both up. Let's see how the's last 10 days treat me

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Day 31
Nothing spectacular has changed. Weight has been steady 186 for past 3 days strength still good. Still low to no sides and still on 30mg ED. Im in agreement with everyone that the 4wk timefram is perfect for the msten. Not that it's bad now it's just basically stead the same. But 20lbs up so can't complain. Pct will start in 8 days. Will be doing clomid, lgi rehab and reduce XT
Probably going to throw in some exemestane at 12.5mg EOD towards end of pct just to make sure estrogen stays down as test goes up. Don't wanna deal with any rebound.