handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Weight - 177 @ 5% (ballpark)

Week 1: SD @ 30mg; 1,4andro @ 600mg; 1-test @ 300mg
Week 2-3: SD @ 30mg; 1,4andro @ 800mg; 1-test @ 300mg
Week 4-6: 1,4andro @ 800mg; 1-test @ 300mg

PCT 4 weeks: RXT, LXT, ActivaTe, ZMA, GXR, Omega Thunder.

Questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 176

I ate a lot yesterday. I think the diuretic effect of the SD contributed to the 1lb loss which was probably water.

Lethargy was a bitch lastnight. Today is ChestDay; not Monday.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Wt: 177lbs

Did Chest yesterday. No strength gains to report yet. Lethargy not as bad today.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Wt: 179

I trained back lastnight. Deadlifted 365 for 6 reps on my 2nd set which is usual for me. So I'll say minimal strength gains so far since it was easier banging out most the reps on most of my excercises. I'll start going heavy on week 3 or 4.

The SD seems to be kicking in much faster this time than last. Previously I had started at 20mg and didn't notice much until mid-way through the 2nd week. I might ramp down to 20mg next week, or just do 2 weeks of SD depending on how the gains are over the next week or so.

BTW I'm going to pick up some cocoa butter today to prevent nasty stretch marks. Shoulders tonight.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Wt: 180

Trained arms today. Strength is increasing more each day it seems. I feel much better about this SD. Last cycle I ran 20mg for the first few couple weeks, and had to bump it up to 30mg. I'm definitely seeing better results from loading this compound.

I've eaten a lot today. I predict 182 tomorrow morning.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Sounding good so far man. Good luck! I may have to give SD a shot @ 30mg as well next time.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Thanks, NP!

I got a little outta hand with my weight prediction. I was still at 180 this morning. Today and Saturday are rest/binge eat days.

Side effects so far:

Lethargy - I fell asleep on the way home from work yesterday long enough to end up halfway over the yellow.
Headaches - head feels hot and like I started breathing after holding my breath for a long time
Lower back pumps - sat in a booth today for lunch and my lower back was aching like a bitch
Slighty more irritable (bad for smart asses) and aggressive (good for tackling tasks at work)

I skipped out on happy hour today b/c of the SD.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Wt: 180

I tranied legs this morning. My squat was substantially stronger today. Lower back pumps are definitely on now, and libido is decreasing. Lethargy doesn't seem as bad but, that's probably b/c I get to sleep in on the weekend.

My muscles seem to be hardening up and they always feel full. I'm thinking of getting some Enlighten so I can counter lethargy at the job place.

More to come on week 2 of 6!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Wt: 180 Hmmmm, maybe I need more meats.

Just got back from training chest, and strength is definitely on the up and up. I'm almost scared to see what happens when the 1,4 and 1-test both kick into full swing.

I lost a pill of 1,4 this morning so I missed out on 200/800mg today. The damn thing slipped outta my pocket. I still had my SD though.

Time for dinner.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Wt: 182 (+5lbs in 10 days)

As you can see, I broke 180 today. I trained back and had crazy lower-back pumps after deadlifting. I could barely carry a 40lb dumbbell across the gym, man! The workout was sweet but, I'm still not going heavy just yet. Tomorrow is shoulders.

mike-one

Awards
if you're 5% you must be contest ready shape. I am watching you're thread since I myself will be starting something similar after my BB contest. I think at a low bodyfat percent, you can really tell how much is water bloat etc....Have you noticed anything in the way you look? a little more water around the striations?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Wt: 183 (+6)

Trained shoulders today. Strength is stedily increasing. I think the 1-test is kicking in which would be the reason for the sudden rapid weight gain. I know SD bottoms out but there really isn't much of a way to tell in my case.

The weight that I gained should be minimal water since I am running compounds that are known to produce dryer gains. I haven't noticed any more water than what was already there around my striations. Maybe I don't have the eye for that yet.

Arms tomorrow!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Wt: 183

Strength is up on all excercises for arms. I'm lookin good if the lighting is right. The next 2 days are rest. 4 weeks left!

fkngchucknorris

Awards

Strength is up on all excercises for arms. I'm lookin good if the lighting is right. The next 2 days are rest. 4 weeks left!
Maybe take some pics? I'm thinking of doing a cycle very similar to this after my SD.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Maybe the 1-test hasn't kicked in yet, I 'll have to compare my gains from last cycle to tell for sure. I'll update on that later.

I'm not sure if I wanna run the SD next week. Maybe I'll cut down the dose.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Wt: 181 Fyuck! I'm sure it was just water. Watch me be 184 tomorrow morning. Go figure.

Strength and endurance is still increasing on leg day. Hamstrings got pumped up from curls.

Now back to my gains from my previous cycle. I was up 4lbs by the 11th day and up 8lbs by the 20th day.

For the 1st 2 weeks of this cycle I'd say I'm doing well in comparison. We'll have to check out the total gains by the end of this week.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
how much did you gain last cycle, and how long ago was it? -how much did you keep after PCT?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
how much did you gain last cycle, and how long ago was it? -how much did you keep after PCT?
Last cycle was SD, trans 1-test/ trans 4ad for 6 weeks. Gained 12; kept 7 following PCT.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I cut the SD down to 20mg for this last week. Also thinking of tapering down to 10mg depending on gains over the next few days.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Wt: 182

I trained chest this morning but was trying not to go too heavy yet. Next week is when I increase weight and decrease reps to around 4.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
How's the lethargy at this point? SD + 1-test absolutely kicked my ass.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How's the lethargy at this point? SD + 1-test absolutely kicked my ass.
Lethargy has subsided for now. I was thinking the 1,4 would help to combat this somewhat when it kicks in.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Wt: 184

I will train back tonight. I was pretty pleased with the scale reading this morning. If my weight keeps going up this week, I'll get off the SD a few days early. That way I can let the 1-test do it's thing and possibly run M5 at the end of the cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Wt: 186

The back workout was glorious lastnight! DeadLifted 365x8 on my 2nd set and then 365x5 on my 3rd. It would be sweet if I hit that 10lb mark before day 20. Shoulders tonight.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Good arm workout today! Felt very strong and pumps were ridiculous. I think I'm feeling the increased appetite from the 1,4 now. I'm always hungry.

I've also been getting muscle cramps in my neck and legs. Back pumps are still there too. Taurine (at least 8g a day) ain't really doing **** for any of that.

I'll update Friday and Saturday if my weight increases. 10 in 20 would be sweet! 3 more weeks!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Wt: 187!

There it is, 10lbs in 20 days. I'm loving it! I'm wondering if I'd have a better chance of keeping my gains if I stop now since I'm not feeling too shutdown. I wonder what the next 3 weeks will hold.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Weight: 185 (more water, I assume) If I end up being 190 by the end of this week, I'll poop my pants.

I came strong as **** on todays leg workout. Set PR for squats today. The heat is on with the 1-test now.

These last 3 weeks I'll be going much heavier. Chest tomorrow!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Wt: 185

Today was my 1st heavy chest workout for this cycle. I really feel like I'm "on"! I'm pushing all sorts of weights that I never thought I'd be able to do at this stage.

So far the side effects aren't that bad this cycle. My balls feel okay; no aches really. But then again I have 2 1/2 weeks left so we'll see then.

I train back tomorrow. I hope the lower back pumps won't be as bad, now that I'm off of SD.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 24

Twas a glorious back day. Deadlifted 385 x 6 and then 405 (former 1 rep max) x 3.

I haven't gotten too many zits on this cycle. Sides are definitely too a minimum.

Not much else to report other than monster stength.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Wt: 186 (patiently waiting...)

Man I'm looking lean, full, and hard. I'm not too worried about my weight shooting up b/c I don't want those easy come easy go gains. I want what I'll be able to retain.

Delt pumps were kinda painful today working shoulders. Strength continues to increase.

Dinner time! Hmmm, what am I gonna eat me...

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

Wt: back to 187

I better have gained something by this morning with all the meat I ate yesterday.

Good arm workout lastnight. I wasn't as strong as I thought I'd be on close-grip bench though.

Hopefully I eat enough to not lose anything this weekend.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

I know this 2lb loss is definitely water, since I'm drinking way more on days that I workout. I also notice myself pissin more on my off days. I drank a casein shake before I went out lastnight and when I got in. So I know I wasn't catabolic for those few hours or when I was sleeping.

Either way, I'm still getting stronger on leg days. I saw unbelievable bursts of strength and endurance today. I had 8 plates (on each side) on the sled, and repped that out 12 times. I've never done that. I sat there after my set thinking " where the fyuck did that come from?!"

This is a very lean cycle. I'm not sure if I'm noticing anything off of the 1,4 other than the increased appetite and the effects it has on keeping my gains pretty dry.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Wt: 186 and lean

I trained chest today and strength is still climbing on each lift. This 1,4 has me hungry all the time. I just ate dinner and I'm ready to eat again. I had trouble training abs today due to muscle cramping in that area, even though I've been taking a lot of taurine. I'm sure this is from the 1-test.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Wt: 187

I have a feeling I'll break this 187 tomorrow morning. I know I ate a shitload today. If not then this 1,4 must be something serious.

Another intense back workout today. Deadlift was the same as last week although I bet I could've upped it 10 pounds each set and hit the same number of reps. Next week I'm going for a max.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking the 1,4 in two doses? Is it diol or dione?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking the 1,4 in two doses? Is it diol or dione?
I'm actually taking the dione from 1-fast in four doses (200mg each). 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 a few hours before my workout and 1 right before my workout or right after.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Hand. I'm contemplating a similar cycle this fall if SD is around...4AD/19Nor/1test and SD.

Good luck with 190++ bro!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Thanks, bioman!

If my scale used a decimal, I wonder what would be on the right side of it.

Another shoulder day. Strength has increased on every lift. I loved gripping those 120lb dumbbells and shruggin 'em!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Wt: 188!

I didn't see that one coming. I guess canning that extras protein shake might have done something, who knows?!

Lastnights arm workout was about the same as last week. Not as strong as I thought I'd be on close grip bench.

Hopefully I can hang on to these pounds over the weekend and gain some more in my last week. 6 more days 'til PCT/NHA cycle.

:)

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Got up this morning and noticed I was looking more ripped than I did during the week, so I lost a few pounds of water again.

This was my last leg day of the cycle. I maxed out on squats with 320, and did a couple more sets afterwards. I felt like my legs were done for the day after 7 heavy sets of squats. I planned on hitting leg curls then calves and calling it a day but, after leg curls I went ahead and did 3 sets of leg press. I went all out and got 1000lbs for a good controlled 3 reps.

4 days left!

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
during the cycle im sure youre going hard in the gym to get the most out of your cycle and get the most gains. my question is what is it you do during the PCT? you keep going hard in the gym or are you going to lighten up and maybe even take a week off from going to the gym once PCT has started?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

The last chest workout of the cycle! How sweet it was! Maxed out on bench today for the 1st time in about a year. Let's just say I achieved my goal. Now back to focusing on that upper chest.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
during the cycle im sure youre going hard in the gym to get the most out of your cycle and get the most gains. my question is what is it you do during the PCT? you keep going hard in the gym or are you going to lighten up and maybe even take a week off from going to the gym once PCT has started?
I will start my HST based training next week.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

The last back day of the cycle. Set a new PR for deadlift. Nothing much more to report other than the usual:

-Increased strength
-Increased endurance
-Increased appetite
-1-test itches when I start to sweat
-no acne
-slight aches in my boys as of the last couple days; possibly due to an increase in shutdown this week from being on for a while (thank goodness it's the last week)

The rest of the week isn't too tough, compared to the days that I train the largest musclese groups. Now that the 1,4 is completely kicked in, it'll be interesting to see what happens on the scale for throughout this last week.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Wt: 188

Good shoulder workout today. Tomorrow is it!