Sup3r-1 / Sup3r-4 / Androvar Cycle

enduregt

Awards
Greetings. About 1 year ago I ran a Super Mandro / Andro the Giant / Androvar Cycle with decent results. I ran it for about 6 weeks and slowly upped dosages. I figured I would run another andro cycle with a bit higher dosages this time around and gauge results. From here I'll decide if it's time to look at actual test cycles in the future. Only reason I'm rolling with Androvar is because I don't like the dosages from Sup3r-EPI (250mg per pill) as opposed to Androvar (100mg per pill). Androvar makes it easier to adjust dosages.

I only plan on running this for 6 weeks again, but will consider looking at 8. This is expensive though, which is why I currently have it at 6.

6 Week Cycle
Sup3r-1: 330 / 330 / 440 / 550 / 550 / 550
Sup3r-4: 330 / 330 / 440 / 550 / 550 / 550
Androvar: 200 / 300 / 400 / 400 / 400 / 400
Cycle Assist: As directed, 4 in the AM, 4 in the PM
Eradicate: 2-3 a day or EOD

PCT
Nolva: 20 / 20 / 10 / 10
Post Cycle 3X: As directed, 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM
DAA Max: As directed, 2 in the AM, 2 in the PM

Let me know thoughts or concerns.

enduregt

Awards
just a quick update - i have everything except the nolva. should have that by end of the week and hopefully start this on sunday.

Waterford

Awards
I subbed this. I am thinking of running the same cycle.

enduregt

Awards
started this morning - will try and update every few days or weekly

enduregt

Awards
about halfway through week 2 - nothing to really report at this point. hitting the gym consistently, no issues and making sure i leave nothing in the tank. looking forward to week 3 when i up doses and hope to see solid gains in endurance/strength.

back pumps developing / noticed on week 2 leg day and while doing some hill sprints outside today. i have taurine i will start supplementing 3-5g right before my workout and increase from there as necessary. this is the only side i noticed last time as well while taking the andros.

starscream26

Awards
What are your goals n workouts like? I'm on Sup3r-1 but stacking it with dermacrine (starting 3rd week).

enduregt

Awards
What are your goals n workouts like? I'm on Sup3r-1 but stacking it with dermacrine (starting 3rd week).
Sorry for the delayed response. I'm looking mainly for size increases. I know strength will come along with it. Therefore I'm doing a lot higher rep sets than I've been doing in the past (anywhere from 10-25 based on the exercise).

Things have progressed nicely - was able to hit 85lb incline and chest dumbbell presses the other day for sets of 10. Usually the first main exercise kills some of my endurance for the following sets but not now. If I flip flopped the order is probably be at 100 or 105s for flat.

Only issue I have is crazy back pumps if I do squats or deads - basically had to mod my leg workout on the fly today as I just couldn't finish my squats. I took 5g taurine right before the workout which didn't seem to help at all. I also get a nasty pump if I run - so cardio has been all bike and olliptical or arc trainer. This is the start of week 4 so I'm eager to see weeks 5-6. Considering running for an extra 2 weeks but hate not being able to squat or do deads (or bent over rows).