Getting on TRT guaranteed?

misterwister1

Awards
Please humor this question at least? So if a man loses a testicle, from what I understand, the other testicle sees the LH increase as a way to tell that left over testicle to compensate for the lost one. But how long does this process take? is it similar to the time frame for recovering test levels after running a cycle in terms of them both having to gradually rise, except that theres no PCT? The point being, if one were to just remove/ damage one somehow, and wanted to prevent the levels from normalizing, could they just eat less fat and take benzos. specifically diazepam, has been shown to lower T without even effecting LH. so if one took that adamantly for a few weeks before and after, and was on a harsh diet, would it be safe to say they could crush their test levels and appear low for a blood test? I'm not asking people is it worth the effort and is it too drastic. BOTTOM LINE: scientifically/ with all we know so far- is there any way this couldn't work? because I feel it might as well guarantee low T

misterwister1

Awards
This is exactly what I expected from people lol. Any answers to the actual question though?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly what I expected from people lol. Any answers to the actual question though?
Are you actually considering doing this? If so, perhaps a psychological evaluation would be a better use of a trip to the doctor. You're talking about serious, potentially permanent self-mutilation here.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you cut a ball off when you can just get test online?

Randallk21

Awards
Dooood I'd rather buy UG gear from the nastiest place in town than cut a ball off

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Don't cut your nut off man if you wanna get on TRT that bad run a cycle of trest and go see a TRT doctor at a youth clinic . Good god . If you feel the need to remove a testicle then maybe you have Apotemnophilia or BIID , if that's the case you need to see a therapist.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
You've been watching to many Rich piana vids bro lol. CUTTING OFF MY TESTICLE TO GET PHARM GRADE TEST!! WHATEVER IT ****ING TAKES!!! 5%ER GODDAMIT!!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've been watching to many Rich piana vids bro lol. CUTTING OFF MY TESTICLE TO GET PHARM GRADE TEST!! WHATEVER IT ****ING TAKES!!! 5%ER GODDAMIT!!!!
When people say "I'd give my left nut..." it's not meant to be taken literally, haha.

misterwister1

Awards
So forget the damaging one of the testicles things, what if one just had an extremely bad sleep schedule, ate almost no fat content in their diet, and then took diazepam, and when not taking diazepam, just got drunk? Maybe some people might still have decent T levels if they've never done anything like that before, but wouldn't it be a pretty surefire way to lower the Levels?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So forget the damaging one of the testicles things, what if one just had an extremely bad sleep schedule, ate almost no fat content in their diet, and then took diazepam, and when not taking diazepam, just got drunk? Maybe some people might still have decent T levels if they've never done anything like that before, but wouldn't it be a pretty surefire way to lower the Levels?
Why one would neglect/abuse their body in an attempt to get on TRT is beyond me.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, just go to a clinic for trt, they hardly ever turn people away.....

misterwister1

Awards
I don't think a TRT clinic would take a 20 year old who has low T levels, they'd probably say, "oh your T levels are 300 they're fine." even though that would be **** for someone that age. Do you guys think they'd actually take it seriously? Doctors are too damn conservative when it comes to stuff like that, and how would you even get a reference to a clinic? Low T is a ****ty condition, that's why it would make sense to try to lower them even if it sounds counterintuitive, because it would mean that they might take it more seriously

misterwister1

Awards
Please guys, just answer the last question I asked above, I mean lowering them by temporary means would mean that at least their stupid tests would give them a legitimate reason to place me on TRT

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please guys, just answer the last question I asked above, I mean lowering them by temporary means would mean that at least their stupid tests would give them a legitimate reason to place me on TRT
Someone already presented you with an alternative route, although I would even recommend against that (the trest part, I agree that you should probably see a therapist):
Don't cut your nut off man if you wanna get on TRT that bad run a cycle of trest and go see a TRT doctor at a youth clinic . Good god . If you feel the need to remove a testicle then maybe you have Apotemnophilia or BIID , if that's the case you need to see a therapist.

misterwister1

Awards
if you used an anabolic wouldn't they see that your LH is extremely suppressed and think "aha! Possible steroid use?" I mean I'm not big or anything but wouldn't that be their first thought?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most doctors are clueless to anything steroid related.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And second of all why do you wanna be on TRT at 20 years old....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Humor this question for just a minute as well.

If a man really wanted to fly, but had no wings or superhuman powers, could he then go to the highest peaks of the Rockies and capture the biggest eagle he could find. Take the eagle back to his camp and with his pocket knife surgically remove the eagle's wings with the muscles that attached to the back of the eagle still intact have them attached to his back muscles and then fly? Problem is, he would need the eagle to perform the surgery. There is no time to transport the wings to a hospital. But eagles only have talons. So to complete the transformation, he cuts off his hands, the second one by holding the knife with his foot. Them with those feet he stitched the hands on the eagle talons and the eagle miraculously performed this groundbreaking surgery. With knowing what we know about reality as it truly is, could this person now fly like an eagle? Could he fly to the sea? Could he let his spirit carry him? Doo Doo doo doo doot Doo doo doo doo doot Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin.......

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If a man really wanted to fly, but had no wings or superhuman powers, could he then go to the highest peaks of the Rockies and capture the biggest eagle he could find. Take the eagle back to his camp and with his pocket knife surgically remove the eagle's wings with the muscles that attached to the back of the eagle still intact have them attached to his back muscles and then fly? Problem is, he would need the eagle to perform the surgery. There is no time to transport the wings to a hospital. But eagles only have talons. So to complete the transformation, he cuts off his hands, the second one by holding the knife with his foot. Them with those feet he stitched the hands on the eagle talons and the eagle miraculously performed this groundbreaking surgery. With knowing what we know about reality as it truly is, could this person now fly like an eagle? Could he fly to the sea? Could he let his spirit carry him? Doo Doo doo doo doot Doo doo doo doo doot Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin.......
It is now our mission to our-crazy all of these crazy new posters.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the money, and my own testicle I have saved by using UG test, I'm feeling adventurous. Would really like to fly.
No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong. You MUST get rid of one of your balls, because the only way you can fly is by replacing one of your balls with the ball of an eagle. Doing this will flood your body with eagle-testosterone, causing you to sprout wings and gain the ability to fly. However, be very careful to use the left ball, as using the right ball will only cause you to grow feathers all over your body, but no wings.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, no, no, you're doing it all wrong. You MUST get rid of one of your balls, because the only way you can fly is by replacing one of your balls with the ball of an eagle. Doing this will flood your body with eagle-testosterone, causing you to sprout wings and gain the ability to fly. However, be very careful to use the left ball, as using the right ball will only cause you to grow feathers all over your body, but no wings.
Both balls full eagle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodbye everybody....

[video=youtube;OnlTrq6wLf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0[/video]

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodbye everybody....

[video=youtube;OnlTrq6wLf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0[/video]
Whatever you do, do not forget the flag cape! Otherwise you become Birdman the rapper, who cannot fly. Alternatively, performing the operation while holding a basketball will turn you into this Birdman:

And wearing a Batman mask will turn you into this Birdman:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you decapitate the eagle and wear its head while also wearing an American flag cape (or any Amercian flag themed clothing will do), you turn into this:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So many amazing possibilities
Why do you think the bald eagle is our national bird? The Founding Fathers were well aware of the powers of eagle balls (second only in power to the Dragon Balls), and utilizing their immense powers was instrumental in winning the Revolutionary War. Upon learning the powers of the American national bird, England attempted to harness the power of their national bird, the robin, but their effects were somewhat less successful. Attempts to perform the operation while wearing a cape only produced a sidekick-worthy hero:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those Founding Feathers had it figured out man. Wait, I mean...ahaaa

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those Founding Feathers had it figured out man. Wait, I mean...ahaaa
Exactly! If you look at the back of the dollar bill, you will see there is a picture on the right of an eagle, while there is a pyramid on the left:

You see, the ancient Egyptians were well aware of the power of avian balls, as evidenced by their worshipping of Horus, ancient Egyptians' national patron God who was, in reality, actually the first man to harness the powers of falcon balls:

The secrets are hidden deep inside the Pyramids!

However, due to changes in falcon DNA since the times of Ancient Egypt, modern use of falcon balls has produced a different result:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Exactly! If you look at the back of the dollar bill, you will see there is a picture on the right of an eagle, while there is a pyramid on the left:

You see, the ancient Egyptians were well aware of the power of avian balls, as evidenced by their worshipping of Horus, ancient Egyptians' national patron God who was, in reality, actually the first man to harness the powers of falcon balls:

The secrets are hidden deep inside the Pyramids!

However, due to changes in falcon DNA since the times of Ancient Egypt, modern use of falcon balls has produced a different result:
This is gold lol.

At OP, you could just become a heroin addict. That'll make you have low T for sure....Not that its safe or smart, but then again its safer and smarter than chopping off a nut. What the hell even brought you to that conclusion anyway???? Just do a cycle of something that suppresses (Trest) and then go in. Use your head.....well maybe not...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This is only possible with high quality eagle balls plus you have to be a certified badass:

If you think your badass but your really not, this is what happens:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is only possible with high quality eagle balls plus you have to be a certified badass:

If you think your badass but your really not, this is what happens:

Let us not forget the unfortunate failed attempts at eagle ball suppositories. You see, eagle balls have poor oral bioavailibility, and not many people dared perform the full operation (ball transplant), so some opted to simply use the ball as a suppository. While this did increase bioavailibility somewhat, the effects were only localized, and only resulted in subjects having uncontrollable urges to poop on cars from trees:

Also seen in the above image is the result of using a pigeon ball in the transplant instead of an eagle ball; human-sized, highly intelligent pigeons.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope we helped OP
In before we turn on the news in a few days and hear about someone who was arrested for killing an eagle and hospitalized with a missing ball.

Which would be a shame, since you don't actually have to kill the eagle to perform the operation. In fact, while you become Bird Man by taking the birds ball, giving yours to it will lead to it becoming Man Bird. A similar procedure involving a bat instead of a bird is responsible for the creation of Man Bat:

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is OP? When he returns he will find that he no longer has any need for even TRT now that he can harness the ancient power of the Egyptians and our Founding Fathers.

Ironically, he does still have to give up a ball though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is OP? When he returns he will find that he no longer has any need for even TRT now that he can harness the ancient power of the Egyptians and our Founding Fathers.

Ironically, he does still have to give up a ball though.
We might have been too late. Probably already down a nad.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We might have been too late. Probably already down a nad.
Unfortunately, there is no clear consensus regarding the maximum amount of time after the removal of a ball that the eagle transplant can still be successful. At this stage, it may take, but OP may just end up as a guy with one human ball and one eagle ball, but no bird-related powers or costume. As a worst case scenario, if he's down a ball already and couldn't obtain an eagle ball, he can still wear an eagle themed costume and call himself The Birdie, because he's one ball short of average.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA