LOs' Ultimate Cutter

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas' This is part two of the my ActivaTe log. Part 1 can be found here.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27484&page=1&pp=30

Basicly, I switched from ActivaTe to MOHN. 48mg/day. The only other supps I am running are ECY and Trimax. Currently, I'm at 153.5lbs with a waist measurement of 30.5" (down from 33.5" in Feb.)

Now it's time to get serious. :twisted: :run:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
me, too - hope you enjoy your m4ohn experience!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looks good LO. I'm looking forward to using mohn again. What are your dosages going to be for the trimax and what are your planned pct supps?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
LO

I've got my dosage up to 24 now. I am not picking up any CNS activity. I hate you so bad for having enough to do 48mgs!!! I am off to the gym...

With your permission, I may post questions to you about your cycle because I am running about the same thing. Please let me know If you'd rather me not! :run:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Currently, I'm at 153.5lbs with a waist measurement of 30.5" (down from 33.5" in Feb.)
Damn LO. I didn't know you could get that fat... :D

Good luck with this one. I bet you're gonna be shredded. I hate you. :sad:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Damn LO. I didn't know you could get that fat... :D

Good luck with this one. I bet you're gonna be shredded. I hate you. :sad:
Yea, no ****, poor guy was pushing upper single digits.:icon_lol:

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read in your oratropin log that you were gonna definitely use it during your ultimate cutter. Is that still planned? If not, what changed your mind?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read in your oratropin log that you were gonna definitely use it during your ultimate cutter. Is that still planned? If not, what changed your mind?
Somebody's been paying attention. ;)

Honestly, I decided I just don't need it. I might switch to Superdrol at the end if I feel like I want more size. Also, I'm in the midst of a lot of personal changes in my life right now. I may use it for a late summer bulker when I have more time to devote to the gym.

On a side note... Those little skinny MOHN pills are a trip. They remind me of tiny flying saucers. :lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You know, I just had an Idea. Mabey I'll do a little experiment with SD at the end. I'll start taking the SD, then carb deplete as much as I can. Then, after I've been on the SD for a couple days,I'll carb load and see how much glycogen I can cram in with the help of SD. :twisted:

Could be intresting... 6 to 10 lbs in 3 days could be possible. Anyone want to take a guess?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was able to cut my dosage of m4ohn in half using GXR. . .

Something to think about.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Yea LO, I think 10lbs would be possible by doing that. There was another post here where someone put on 12 lbs(i think?) in 6 days, starting SD when coming off a CKD i beleive.
I'm starting a Trimax/SD Recomp in a 2 weeks, watch for that one.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

152lbs this morning. That's kinda low for me, but i keep reminding myself that I am pretty depleted. I would like not to creep below 150 but who knows?. Now that MOHN is in the picture, I might be able to accomplish that. Whatever happens, I'm going for my personal best condition so weight is not an issue. Besides, I'll easilly pick up 10lbs with a good carb load. That will put me right back where I want to be.

Other things worth mentioning are that I am looking very lean around the waist now. Abs and obliques are back and I am very vascular throughout my arms. Just trained chest and back and got a nice pump going considering the reduced carb intake. Strength is down though. :rolleyes:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LO sounds like everything is going as planned. I'm not taking in many carbs right now myself so I know it's hard to feel flat everyday. It's all good though stay strong you know when you carb up plus the SD I'd say 8-10lbs is very realistic in a matter of days.

As for the mohn, it's good stuff but I like the Var i'm taking better:D :drunk:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update.

150.5 lbs.
Waist - same.

I was a little suprised to see that this morning. Yesterday was my girlfriends birthday so I cooked her dinner. I had chicken parmesan with whole wheat pasta last night followed by a piece of chocholate cake. Gotta love leptin...

I might experiment with adding a few more carbs in at certan meals. I have a feeling by weeks end I'll be in the upper 140s with a waist in the upper 20s.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am also losing weight on my low, low carb diet. I am taking between 32-36mgs a day of m 4ohn. I wonder if the dose of 4ohn has anything to do with the rapid weightloss? Supposdly var whatnot has killer fatburning props, I wonder if 4ohn differs. Particularly dose dependent. Or it may be the low carb diet- damn you ATKINS! I'll get you and your precious dog!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
My guess is it's everything working together. Another issue playing into this that I have been trying to remedy is that I have not trained legs in almost 8 weeks. I know. :rolleyes: I'm so ashamed. :sad: I'm sure a few lbs have been lost there. I have had some big personal changes going on that have forced me to sacrifice a maijor training day. Rather than skimp on upper body stuff, I have blown off legs. I've resolved to change this this weekend. :smite:

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Speaking of blowing off legs..I just got back from doing them for the first time in about 6weeks. WOW. I was about to throw up, and have to lock out my knees when I walk..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have had some big personal changes going on that have forced me to sacrifice a maijor training day. Rather than skimp on upper body stuff, I have blown off legs. I've resolved to change this this weekend.

Keep up the good fight LO--

Motiv8er

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

154.5lbs today. (154 yesterday)

For those paying attention that is up 2.5lbs since starting MOHN. On a strict cutting diet. No cheating.

Waist is the same. :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update.

151 this morning. No time for a waist #.

Looking forward to chest/back tomorrow.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, you must have been like 105lbs when you started training, you're friggin light.
You're probably close. I recall weighing in at 135lbs with a pot belly and no muscle tone. :trout:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

151lbs.

The goal today is a mini carb load. I'm gonna go train chest/ back. I'm doing a high GI during/post WO drink followed by a hefty bowl of outs 1hr later. I'm hoping fill up with as much glycogen as possible. I took 4 MOHN tabs 1 hr pre WO, and I'll be taking 4 more with the low GI PWO meal later. I'll post back later if anything intresting happens. :run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Workout went great. Strength seems up. At least back to where it was before I started the cut. Getting reeeeeaalllyy vascular. I'll be checking waist # later thiss week. I don't want to check it til I'm confident it's below 30".

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

149lbs.
Waist 30" (<.5)

Well fellas, The ante has been upped. The girlfriend and I are going on vacation June 17-24. Her parents have a home on the South Carolina shoreline. Obviously I want to look my best, but that doesn't give me much more time. I havn't decided how I'm going to aproach this. So far, I think I'm going to put the hammer down and accomplish what I can up until we leave. Then, during the week of vacation, I'll drop the ECY/Trimax and keep the MOHN going. In essence, I'll try to peak for vacation, then take a week off the diet. (but not go crazy). When I get back, I'll reasess and take it from there.Or, switch to SD a week before to try and fill out. I'll have to think about it for a week and make a decision.

I'm open to thoughts...

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally drop the trimax a couple days before the vacation so your muscles can fill up with glycogen instead of going in flat. Depending how you react to sd, taking that a week before and dropping trimax at the same time might make you look huge and be good for an anabolic rebound of sorts but at the same time might make you look a little bloated. Either way I think you'd be golden. Let us know what you decide on.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally drop the trimax a couple days before the vacation so your muscles can fill up with glycogen instead of going in flat. Depending how you react to sd, taking that a week before and dropping trimax at the same time might make you look huge and be good for an anabolic rebound of sorts but at the same time might make you look a little bloated. Either way I think you'd be golden. Let us know what you decide on.
I like your line of thinking. Allow me to check the calender and come up with a game plan. I'll let you guys know what i'm gonna do. :run:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update.

Waist. 29.75" :drunk:

Weight. 147.5lbs (this is after a long day of construction work in a depleted state.) I'm sure I will be picking up a couple lbs over the weekend.

After feeling pretty crappy and over depleted, I decided to refeed for a couple days early this week. It was exactly what I needed, and I think the MOHN must be kicking in too 'cuz my muscles just sucked up the nutrients and filled right out. I'm looking very lean right now.

This week I plan to drop the Trimax at some point, and switch to SD. I'll probably do this on monday. I'm gonna keep the ECY going til vacation. Theese actions coupled with as much cardio as possible and consistant training should allow me to pick up lots of glycogen and weight. Good weight. I'm gonna be full vascular and lean as ****. :twisted:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, It's official. I dropped the trimax and MOHN totay and started 30mg of SD/day. Keeping the EC in for now.

Trained legs for the first time in about 6 weeks too. I'm hurtin' like a mother already. :rolleyes:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This thread is worseless without pics. :)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Pics of what? your little twig 130 pound body running? Sissy GET SOME MASS!! :)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, It hasn't even been 2 full days and the addition of SD plus a slight carb increase has me looking fuller and vascular already. And I havn't even trained upper body yet.

Training arms tomorrow. Can't wait.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update

This is insane! I am up to 151lbs this morning. This is from a low of 146 on Sunday. (I was ashamed to admit it. :rolleyes:

The coolest part is, I've barely begun to get all the glycogen back into my muscles. I am primed baby!! :twisted:

Training arms and cardio today.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work LO, how's the waist doing?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work LO, how's the waist doing?
29.5" :thumbsup:

Yeah Baby!! :whip:

Arms went great today. Pump was sick. :twisted:

Stuffed shells with the GF for dinner...

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude please don't think I'm ragging on you but a while back when you were doing that last SD cycle you were in the 170's and lovin it.

What happened?

Looks like you might be headed back that way.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on 151 man you weigh what most 13 year olds weigh now!! :) :icon_lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dude please don't think I'm ragging on you but a while back when you were doing that last SD cycle you were in the 170's and lovin it.

What happened?

Looks like you might be headed back that way.
Sure, I liked the size and strength, but I was bloated as hell and started to not like how I felt. I also had 3.5" more inches to my waist and of course some of that was fat.

I've been at both ends of the spectrum and I have to say that my goals are changing as I get older. (and more experienced.) Clearly, my genetics will not allow me to maintain that kind of weight without using more drugs than I'd like to. Also, things are changing for me in my personal life and I just don't have the time nesesary to devote to the level of training it takes to maintain that size as well. In spite of Bohicas' jabs, I'm quite satisfied with my shape and condition now. I'm confident I'll end up at a very lean vascular 160 when I'm done. I think that's where I look and feel my best.(and healthiest) That's what's most important to me now.

BTW, 153lbs this morning.
Clean eating and cardio today...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'm just giving you a hard time LO, but now that you played the age card, I'm gonna have to start calling you Lean Oldie? :rofl: :lol:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That'll be Mr.Lean Oldie to you buddy... ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Update.

154lbs.

I'll check waist Saturday morning.

Just trained shoulders with my Power Blocks and a portable bench while watching my kids. Barney was on the tube. :rolleyes:

Damm I look good! :whip:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mass? Phft:rolleyes:

"Mass" is a relative term...
Not when I know guys with a 30" waist sitting at 205lbs.

Just playing bro. As long as you look good and are comnfortable with what you got that's all that matters in the end, right?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dean is about 5'9 and Shannon (yes a guy lol) is about 5'8"

Give or take. Hard for my to judge considering I'm 6'3". Short is short. lol

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Dean is about 5'9 and Shannon (yes a guy lol) is about 5'8"

Give or take. Hard for my to judge considering I'm 6'3". Short is short. lol
Yeah,I'm 5'7". I was talking to a dude at my gym yesterday. He's like 5' 4" and competes at 140lbs. Let me tell you the dude has a thick respectable physique. I had him pegged for at least 160.

Whatever the case, I'll try to get some pics up when I hit my peak. I think they'll speak for themselves...