2nd PH Cycle Suggestions

enduregt

Awards
Ayo - just looking for some suggestions here. I just turned 30 a couple months back and feel I still have some good gains ahead of me without pinning (although I've been thinking more and more of running my first test e cycle for 12 weeks). Anywho, I previously ran the following with good results in spite of the brevity:

Super Mandro 3/3/4/4/5/5 (330mg for first 2 wks, 440mg for 2 wks, 550mg for 2 wks)
Andro the Giant 3/3/4/4/5/5 (same as above)
Androvar 3/3/3/4/4/4 (300mg for 3 wks, 400mg for 3 wks)
Eradicate 1x a day

Now, I only ran this for 6 weeks and I also had food poisoning around week 4 or 5 which really sucked. I was thinking of running the stack again for 8 weeks and at higher dosages. I only ran an OTC PTC last time and felt as if this did the job honestly (Super Cycle, Post Cycle 3X, DAA Max, Rebirth). I never felt any effects of shutdown and I continued to get stronger through my PCT.

All this being said, if I did run this stack again for 8 weeks at higher dosages, would a better PCT be recommended such as clomid? I have access to a couple good sources at this point and this wouldn't be an issue to obtain. I've heard mixed responses on PCTs following andro stacks as they're not as heavy on the system etc. Secondly, are there other stacks outside of 1 and 4 andro that I should consider?

Thanks bros.

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
I just came off a 1 and 4 andro stack. Did it for 5 weeks, only because i had 2 bottles of each but was taking double the reccomended dose, so it didnt last long and i was not gonna go bankrupt getting another bottle. So this was primeval labs but i am switching to sumthing stronger. Tr3st, sup3r 1, and sup3r 2. Gonna run that for 8 wks and i have heard only but amazing things from this. Your pct will need some sort of estrogen blocker, like tamoxifen etc.. and reccomend grabing some exemestine to run while on, so you dont have milk tits!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ayo - just looking for some suggestions here. I just turned 30 a couple months back and feel I still have some good gains ahead of me without pinning (although I've been thinking more and more of running my first test e cycle for 12 weeks). Anywho, I previously ran the following with good results in spite of the brevity:

Super Mandro 3/3/4/4/5/5 (330mg for first 2 wks, 440mg for 2 wks, 550mg for 2 wks)
Andro the Giant 3/3/4/4/5/5 (same as above)
Androvar 3/3/3/4/4/4 (300mg for 3 wks, 400mg for 3 wks)
Eradicate 1x a day

Now, I only ran this for 6 weeks and I also had food poisoning around week 4 or 5 which really sucked. I was thinking of running the stack again for 8 weeks and at higher dosages. I only ran an OTC PTC last time and felt as if this did the job honestly (Super Cycle, Post Cycle 3X, DAA Max, Rebirth). I never felt any effects of shutdown and I continued to get stronger through my PCT.

All this being said, if I did run this stack again for 8 weeks at higher dosages, would a better PCT be recommended such as clomid? I have access to a couple good sources at this point and this wouldn't be an issue to obtain. I've heard mixed responses on PCTs following andro stacks as they're not as heavy on the system etc. Secondly, are there other stacks outside of 1 and 4 andro that I should consider?

Thanks bros.
Literally did same cycle first time around, going to run Sparta Cerberus and Trest by OL in a month for 2nd cycle.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle was 7 weeks 1,4, epi andro and all went well, all my gains came from the first 5 weeks so this time I'm only running 5-6 weeks . For my next cycle I'm doing Spartan Lean and 11kt from NI possibly Osta to try and recomp. Another stack I'm looking at is Dmz/lgd tr3st or Spartan Hard and 2 andro . just to give you some stacks I've considered myself. As far as pct I used Nolva and Alphamax for my first pct and not sure the Nolva was necessary but better safe then sorry bro. Let us know what you go with

enduregt

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I'll keep ya posted on what I decide. Not running anything for another 2 weeks at least. I have a gym bud that's wanting me to run my first test cycle - he's running his now about a week and a half in so I'm interested to see if his test is good.