ANDROMAX!!! Super-11, Trest....Show me the abs!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings All at AM.COM-Land. I'm grateful to log Sparta Nutrition's ANDROMAX product. I am also using transdermal Super-11, and small doses of Trest TD between 25-50mgs a day. I have found I LOVE trest...my brain seeks action and my body recover's quickly with it. I am keeping the dose of the trest lower than the recommended 100mgs TD ed. I have been dropping BF and Trest can be wet IME. I lift weights around 4 days a week, with cardio around 6 days a week. I really have become addicted to staying active throughout the day, in many ways.

From 2002-2012 I was in killer shape year round. I partied and bartended too much and have been working hard to get back to where I was...in 2014 I was near 30% BF and 254lbs...I was too fat and weak. This has been the best year of training in years. I have one new ACL and need another. I have to be real careful when training legs, great form moderate weight. I am 6ft 3 219 lbs and near 14.5% BF. I have been slowly dropping fat through increased bouts of HIIT and pyramiding up in weights. I am ok strong for me, I can bench 225 lbs for 12 reps easily, but never max out due to shoulder issues. I am way more stable on a Smith machine for squats, where I can do 315 x 10 reps...I also do DB squats so I do work on core muscles, just less weight. I know this isn't great, but I have to be real cautious with my knees...

My goal by the end of this bottle would be closer to 13% BF. The lower my BF gets, the harder the weight seems to come off. I really love getting stronger and losing BF at the same time, but it take much longer to get to where I'd like to be near 230 lbs 10%BF....thats my end of year goal.

I received my pack today!! Thank you to all the fellas from Sparta for the opportunity. The labeling and packaging are great, looks first rate. One thing I LOVED about the product was the PRINTING ON THE PILL. Photos to follow:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Great looking product.

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Recent body shots. Not great, improvements have been made...

Attachments

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It's recommended to take 5 caps a day, throughout the day with meals. I took 3/5 caps yesterday. I met some friends out for a couple of hours last night, no drinking but highly social situations. For not drinking, I had a really good time. I don't attribute anything to Andromax yet, but for not drinking of taking anything- I was incredibly playful and in good spirits. While its way too early to tell, I love "feel good" products. This is a great thing. One thing I love about the true Alpha mentality is desiring to go from one task to the next with focus and purpose. I can remember trying M1T when it came out..I was literally gaining weight/ muscle for sitting in a room, unable to lift my legs due to lethargy. I'll keep you posted on this stuff makes me "good."

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Two shots from today. COLD. I took today as a needed off day. I start a huge new job tomorrow and am getting every last ocd detail ready I can. I did squats yesterday anyhow, my wheels are sore haha...I'll be at the gym at 6a and will try to do an update in the morning if I have time. If not, I'll report in tomorrow evening.

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see the transformation!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright alright!! I had a self-imposed boot camp morning! My dog and I were up at 530a. I was on the way to the gym by 605a. I don't know how much to attribute to the Andromax, but I had a killer lift this AM. The gym I use was flooded by the star bucks above it. No cardio equipment available. I stretched and went to work. I started with Body weight drills. 10 Pull-ups followed by 10 dips, followed by 10 hanging leg lifts...after 4 sets I started to feel the burn, and in my lungs. Minimal break between triple sets. Moved on to one arm rows, finished with 3 sets of 80 lbs rows, doing some ab stuff in between rows. Moved on to incline bench. Not great, but finished with 3 sets of 10 at 185 lbs. I did farmer's carry's in between incline bench sessions. I then walked/ jogged 2 miles around the park. I then had a great day at my new job. My recovery was solid in between sets. I came home and hurled after my workout Saturday, so I have to be careful not to push it too hard.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Update coming tomorrow!!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yoooo! Adrian!! Man I am loving this stuff. Had a busy week with the new job. I believe I am certain I am having a more positive mentality. I don't feel jacked like alpha jackass, but I am confident all day long. Hard to explain, but cool to note.

Weight: 217lbs
Hgt: SAME lol
Strength: Definitely improving.

I eat at close to 500 cals under my my daily expenditure. I have varying days of activity. I might have 20,000 steps and 170 active minutes one day, and easily burned according to fitbit burned 4500k calories. In that case I'd aim for 4k a day. On less active days I adjust accordingly. I eat a lowered carb diet, but must do a re-feed day once a week. I just have to be careful to stick to the one re-feed day when I need it. It's almost easier to deny pizza then control my desire to eat it all day long!

Back to Andromax! I am starting to get to where I think I am starting to "feel" the product kicking in. I feel a hardening for sure. Sex drive was good beforehand, even hornier now. Good signs!

Recovery and strength seem to keep going up...always an awesome indicator. I've written this response throughout the day. Glad to almost finish it. I've got photos I need to add. I've worked out all week long, need to update.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man, good update. Keep killing!!
Thank you! I don't believe its just in my head, but I feel great. Like a "happy androgen" positive vibe thing. I had a super productive weekend. I will crash really early tonight so I can get up early and kill it. I will report in tomorrow on weight, strength and recovery.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just keep the pedal to the floor in the gym and you will see some amazing results! Cheering you on bro!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys!! Alright alright! I think I am seeing results from this product. My midsection has been my problem spot this year. A lot of hard to get rid of stubborn fat from drinking as a bartender the last few years---****s coming off! My weight is dropping and I'm getting stronger. I did 3 sets of 10 flat bench with with 85 lb db with 60lb db farmers walk in between sets, about 100 yards per carry. I did 15 minutes of three types of ab movements. I made it through 5 times, so 15 sets. I did three sets of dips/ pull-ups back to back, 6 sets of ten with little recovery between each set of dip/pull-ups. I then followed up with a 55 minute walk/jog around the park. My recovery between sets seemed faster. I like to smash everything from anaerobic into aerobic..like what else can I do to recover and keep moving.....also my philosophy in life. I take as little recovery time as I can between sets to NOT HURL. If this keeps up, this will turn into a favorite product of mine. I love clean energy, faster recovery, and less fat ass!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys! I need to report in. I've had a crazy two weeks of my life, and I've made great progress in regards to strength training and weight loss. No Sh!t, this could easily become one of my favorite new supps. I am ready to get my 2nd bottle to continue with the awesome recovery, strength gains, alpha to the point of "be cool" feeling at times, and weight loss/hardening!

I started my dream job at a killer University two weeks ago, I am a filmmaker and had been planning to produce/star in my first feature film in that capacity and had been planning it for about 4 months. My stress and anxiety levels have been record high. I've had 18 hour days but then followed up with a 10 hour day of work so more than ample time to get a workout or two in. Today I have exercised for about 180 minutes. I went for a walk jog pre-breakfast 4.5 miles. Half day at work so lunch with a friend and major weight lifting sess this afternoon after a slamming chicken salad. Strength is still going up, Still going up! I have eaten massively clean and perhaps a little underfed by as much as 750 cals a couple of days this, so that really surprises me. My fitbit registers 3200 cals burnt today by 4p. I think it is easily closer to 4k with the fitbit not reading my high HR well during times of action, and not taking into account the EPOC from multiple exercise sessions.

I will post photos...I am seeing more ABSSSS!! The whole point of me using this product this way has been to see more abs, F YESS!!! About to post photos...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lower tummy is getting tyte bro! Keep pushing.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thanks lifted! I live with my ex-gf which isn't awesome. What is, is having your ex tell you out of the blue your abs look good!