Back to Back cycles. Wasting my $ or go for it?

ymalleb

Awards
43 yrs old, started march 2015 blasting and cruising.

Just ran my 3rd ever cycle, test e 750 with deca at 500mg. 17 week cycle. I now want to go straight into a test e / eq cycle. Bad idea? Bad for health? Ive been reading about receptor cleansing, that i will be wasting this 2nd cycle without some time off cruising . I cruise at 200 mg.

People stay on, these guys typically look phenomenal! Is the receptor ordeal a myth and can i jump right back on, then take 3 months off this winter.

Would love to hear from some experienced users as im about a year and a half new to the anabolics game.

Thanks for any input.

ymalleb

Awards
come on guys, please need some info here.....

making some type of decision tomorrow.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kind of dealing with this myself right now. I don't necessarily have the answer for you, but I am adhering to the notion that my receptors need refreshed and myostatin levels are probably increased. I'm not wanting to increase dosages on everything just to get results. Have been on blast for the better part of 6 months (until 3 weeks ago) and gains were pretty much stalled. Body composition not changing much. And actually getting softer while on. So despite wanting to look like I was on for the duration of the summer, I decided to get back down to cruise and refresh. Planning to cruise for at least 4 months. Focus on diet, training and maintaining what I've got. And deal with not having it all right now. It's tough, but what's the point if all I get is killer pumps and some Alpha feeling? I want some fuking gains!!

FYI also planning on using EQ for next blast. Want to get the most out of it and the Test and Mast I run it with. So if that means chilling for a while, it's an easy decision.

ymalleb

Awards
thanks for the reply and input.....

seems like I have stalled myself, heard changing compounds can kick start growth....also read once a receptor is saturated it doesn't matter what compound you use, it needs some time off...

be careful on how long you cruise, I cruised 5 months before my last cycle and nearly lost everything.........my "connection" fell through and I was stuck with cruising that long. I was fine at 150-200 mg for about 3 months (felt like I kept everything), after that, muscle starting falling off as if I wasn't on anything.

bump, more input guys..............more than likely I'm going to cruise for a short time (6 weeks) and take my bigger break this winter. hope that's a long enough of a break.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck man.

Would like to hear some follow up on how it goes for you.
MrKleen73 is a pretty knowledgeable guy on this stuff, perhaps he can give the exact science behind the whole receptors thing.