Getting my feet wet, so to say

Meilk

Awards
Hello gents. First time poster. Looking for some insight and or help with my plan. Did my best due diligence and put together everything I was told I need. Would appreciate any info you might have for me so I can do this the right way!

Stats
27yo
203 lbs
6'0
13%bf
Working out consistently again for 1.5yr
Train 6 days/wk hit every muscle twice per week
Eating a high protein 2k+ surplus daily
Take vitamins, l glutamine, did a few creatine "cycles"

Proposed first cycle is 10 weeks 500mg test e, want to keep it simple. Where I get messed up is with everything else, what, when, why, how much.

*2 things worthy of note:
-I am prescribed finasteride for mpb. 1mg daily
-my liver enzymes are about 3% higher than deemed "acceptable" when I got my recent bloods. It's been this way a while, doesn't seem to be changing. This is why I'm not adding any dbol or var in addition to the obvious me being a first timer

What I got:
20x packs 250mg/ml stealth juice test e
30 tabs clomid, 50mg each
20 tabs nolva, 20mg each
40 tabs anastrozol, 1mg each
1 amp of HCG, 5000iu 1ml
Liver support compound (milk thistle etc)

I also have 10 1ml vials of 100mg/ml test prop. Was told I might use this to "jump start" my E cycle. Not sure if that's a good idea? I understand long and short esters. Hm.

Missing anything? Do I need letrozol? I can get it if need be.

Overwhelmed by info. What to use during, after, incase of, etc.
Been told 500iu hcg weekly during, also heard to instead blast 1k iu hcg each day for 5 days before pct starts. Halp.
Thanks in advance guys, I hope some vets can take a minute to help me out with my redundant question. Cheers,
Meilk

JP10

JP10

Awards
ill do what I can here lol.

Cycle looks fine, up to you if you want to kick start it. Some will say yes, because some say a 10week cycle of just test is "boring", although gains still will be made. Others will say stick with just the test for your first cycle, and keep it simple.

There isn't much talk of hcg, from what I have heard/read it is mostly just use during pct. (Don't know much about it others will chime in eventually)

Milk thistle is great, but you may want to get a cycle support that helps with blood pressure, cholesterol, and prostate. CEL cycle assist is what I use and it is fairly cheap(OL ar1macare is another one used often around the forum), but some will say a cycle support isn't need, just make sure you drink excessive amounts of water. Again more preference.

Just mess with calories as you go, you'll be able to eat a boat load, so 3k+ would be fine if you wanted to up it.

Pin 250mg twice a week(as even as possible every 3.5days, but 4 days is fine just get the 500mg per week)
Others know the dosing for the arimidex(anastrozol), I used exemestane so I am not sure. Most will say to start 2weeks into your cycle.

PCT: Start two weeks after your last dose of test
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
HCG: ??(Need others to help here)

Hope this helped some, I am sure that others will chime in as the day goes on!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Hcg is not used during pct. Its blasted right before pct