Extend my Epi/Trest cycle or not.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

Currently running Epistane and Trest (TD+Oral pwo). The plan was to run this for 6 weeks but now this 10 day trip came up. So I was thinking of the possibility to extend it.

1. Run as planned but for 5 weeks+4 week pct.

2. Extend cycle with some Test. The question then is, how to make it most optimal? Example: pin one/two times Test E/C 300-500mg with the last one same day as I go on the trip.

3 Or do one pin of Test U/Nebido before trip and when I get back continue for 8-10 or so weeks with Test E.

Will the blood levels be some what OK after 10 days? My gut says go for (1) shorten cycle or (2) Test E.

Obviously I dont want to bring gear with me.

Cheers!
Jebrook yates84 NewAgeMayan YoungBodyBuil
criticalbench

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id be inclined to go with (1)..seems a bit strange to do 1 or 2 pins, then none for ten days, then into it again...Id think the compounds in your system would be all over the place.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys

Currently running Epistane and Trest (TD+Oral pwo). The plan was to run this for 6 weeks but now this 10 day trip came up. So I was thinking of the possibility to extend it.

1. Run as planned but for 5 weeks+4 week pct.

2. Extend cycle with some Test. The question then is, how to make it most optimal? Example: pin one/two times Test E/C 300-500mg with the last one same day as I go on the trip.

3 Or do one pin of Test U/Nebido before trip and when I get back continue for 8-10 or so weeks with Test E.

Will the blood levels be some what OK after 10 days? My gut says go for (1) shorten cycle or (2) Test E.

Obviously I dont want to bring gear with me.

Cheers!
Jebrook yates84 NewAgeMayan YoungBodyBuil
criticalbench
I would either finish your six week run as planned or else stop and PCT before going into a test cycle. This would be an ineffective bridge into the test. If you were to bridge I would start the test sooner. But then you will have concerns about increased estrogen and whatnot. If you're not comfortable taking along your anabolics I doubt you will take an AI along also.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Id be inclined to go with (1)..seems a bit strange to do 1 or 2 pins, then none for ten days, then into it again...Id think the compounds in your system would be all over the place.
I would either finish your six week run as planned or else stop and PCT before going into a test cycle. This would be an ineffective bridge into the test. If you were to bridge I would start the test sooner. But then you will have concerns about increased estrogen and whatnot. If you're not comfortable taking along your anabolics I doubt you will take an AI along also.
Thanks guys. Yeah I think I agree with both of you. If the trip was 7 days or less it would be a bit different.
Anyone know the rules in Colombia for buying Nolva? ;-) Maybe will try to do my last week pct over there by bringing some pills with me or buy there.