Slowing of shutdown with 1 Andro

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Hey guys,

I've recently decided to get my feet wet in the ph world by buying two bottles of 1 Androzome by EPG. Strictly just the 1 Andro compound but will stack with laxogenin non hormonal plant steroid. I have done Osta in the past (sarm) and looooved the results but wanted to kick it up a notch.

I have a few questions and concerns. I am 20 years old with a good bag of 7 years of training and dieting very crucially under my belt. I've read many mixed reviews about the shut down of 1 Andro and the effects. I've read that 1 Andro will little/not shut you down as well as it will completely!

My biggest concern is the lethargy and sex drive during and after. I've ready a few studies and forums of how 3G of DAA during cycle will keep my LH, HGH, HPTA, and normal testosterone higher above the shut down zone during harsher compounds than this 1 Andro. Another question should I just run for 6 weeks or the full 8 weeks since i am new to this world.

Note: My pct will be EPG Pct 50 which has a blend of Sarms and test boosting properties.

Any tips my fellow swoljas?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I've recently decided to get my feet wet in the ph world by buying two bottles of 1 Androzome by EPG. Strictly just the 1 Andro compound but will stack with laxogenin non hormonal plant steroid. I have done Osta in the past (sarm) and looooved the results but wanted to kick it up a notch.

I have a few questions and concerns. I am 20 years old with a good bag of 7 years of training and dieting very crucially under my belt. I've read many mixed reviews about the shut down of 1 Andro and the effects. I've read that 1 Andro will little/not shut you down as well as it will completely!

My biggest concern is the lethargy and sex drive during and after. I've ready a few studies and forums of how 3G of DAA during cycle will keep my LH, HGH, HPTA, and normal testosterone higher above the shut down zone during harsher compounds than this 1 Andro. Another question should I just run for 6 weeks or the full 8 weeks since i am new to this world.

Note: My pct will be EPG Pct 50 which has a blend of Sarms and test boosting properties.

Any tips my fellow swoljas?
Regards your concerns about sex drive and lethargy, you could run a test base like 4-Andro or Epi-Andro. Just be aware that 4-AD does have a slight conversion to estrogen aswell as to testosterone and Epi-Andro converts to DHT. So a hefty AI and On-Cycle support stack would be essential.
Regards PCT, you're going to need a SERM like Clomid or Nolva to get your HPTA working again after your cycle.
"No SERM, No Cycle"
Cycle length is totally up to you but 8 is usually recommended with the Andro's as results in muscle strength and muscle gain don't seem to kick in until weeks 3/4.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Regards your concerns about sex drive and lethargy, you could run a test base like 4-Andro or Epi-Andro. Just be aware that 4-AD does have a slight conversion to estrogen aswell as to testosterone and Epi-Andro converts to DHT. So a hefty AI and On-Cycle support stack would be essential.
Regards PCT, you're going to need a SERM like Clomid or Nolva to get your HPTA working again after your cycle.
"No SERM, No Cycle"
Cycle length is totally up to you but 8 is usually recommended with the Andro's as results in muscle strength and muscle gain don't seem to kick in until weeks 3/4.
Thanks for the info my man! Really helps a lot! I will buy some clomid! I'm splitting up my doses in two separate time, what's the normal hour time frame? Like 8-12 hours apart? I also heard since 1 Andro doesn't suppress that much at all that I can use 3G of DAA on cycle to keep my sex drive poppin and lethargy down! What are your thoughts? I just want to run the 1 Andro to keep suppressiveness as little as possible.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info my man! Really helps a lot! I will buy some clomid! I'm splitting up my doses in two separate time, what's the normal hour time frame? Like 8-12 hours apart? I also heard since 1 Andro doesn't suppress that much at all that I can use 3G of DAA on cycle to keep my sex drive poppin and lethargy down! What are your thoughts? I just want to run the 1 Andro to keep suppressiveness as little as possible.
The usual dose for 1-AD is 220-330mg per day, so with your Androzome that's about 4 caps per day to hit the target zone. 8 hours split of 2-2 would be fine, example...
8am-2 Caps with food
4pm-2 Caps with food.
Forget what you've heard, any exogenous hormone is going to be suppressive if taken in any reasonable dose over a reasonable time period in respect to muscle gain. That's why SERMs are so essential as part of PCT, Test Boosters offer a little extra help too. Using DAA or any type of test booster on a PH cycle is a waste and best used for PCT/Post PCT.
I can understand your reasoning to only running one PH but to negate certain side effects you're going to need another PH to offset it. 1-AD is well known for it's lethargy sides, which is why a test/DHT base is recommended. Admittedly you could just get very friendly with coffee and stims but the amount you'll need to combat 1-AD lethargy you'll just fry your adrenals.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
The usual dose for 1-AD is 220-330mg per day, so with your Androzome that's about 4 caps per day to hit the target zone. 8 hours split of 2-2 would be fine, example...
8am-2 Caps with food
4pm-2 Caps with food.
Forget what you've heard, any exogenous hormone is going to be suppressive if taken in any reasonable dose over a reasonable time period in respect to muscle gain. That's why SERMs are so essential as part of PCT, Test Boosters offer a little extra help too. Using DAA or any type of test booster on a PH cycle is a waste and best used for PCT/Post PCT.
I can understand your reasoning to only running one PH but to negate certain side effects you're going to need another PH to offset it. 1-AD is well known for it's lethargy sides, which is why a test/DHT base is recommended. Admittedly you could just get very friendly with coffee and stims but the amount you'll need to combat 1-AD lethargy you'll just fry your adrenals.
If only 4 AD or Epi Andro didnt add to the suppression, I would do it with no problem. I might just have to deal with the effects if they occur. I've heard so many mixed reviews on the lethargy and all saying there's really not an issue to it being just a small problem. I brought up the DAA because I read on some forums it helps with lethargy or sex drive if the problems pop up lol. I wasn't to sure if it was really valuable to use. I know that laxogenin is a big help for cortisol so maybe that will help the lethargy or sex drive issues? Just a wild guess!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If only 4 AD or Epi Andro didnt add to the suppression, I would do it with no problem. I might just have to deal with the effects if they occur. I've heard so many mixed reviews on the lethargy and all saying there's really not an issue to it being just a small problem. I brought up the DAA because I read on some forums it helps with lethargy or sex drive if the problems pop up lol. I wasn't to sure if it was really valuable to use. I know that laxogenin is a big help for cortisol so maybe that will help the lethargy or sex drive issues? Just a wild guess!
Anything bodybuilding supplement/hormone related will get mixed reviews and results because everybody is different and will respond differently. A friend of mine had no problems with 4-AD and had a very successful run but when I took it it messed my face and upper body up real bad.
However, suppression is suppression regardless of who you are, albeit to different levels and harshness of effects. So DAA on cycle won't do anything to help with the sides.
Laxo in an interesting thought for keeping your sex drive up on cycle due to its stress decreasing proporties, not sure about lethargy though. If it did work it would make beginner stacks much "safer".
Are you going to log your run?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Anything bodybuilding supplement/hormone related will get mixed reviews and results because everybody is different and will respond differently. A friend of mine had no problems with 4-AD and had a very successful run but when I took it it messed my face and upper body up real bad.
However, suppression is suppression regardless of who you are, albeit to different levels and harshness of effects. So DAA on cycle won't do anything to help with the sides.
Laxo in an interesting thought for keeping your sex drive up on cycle due to its stress decreasing proporties, not sure about lethargy though. If it did work it would make beginner stacks much "safer".
Are you going to log your run?
I was thinking of logging it, Like why not you know! For clomid how should I dose for this 1 Andro and what time of the day?? 50/25/25/25 or 25/25/25/25? Morning or night? Instead of 8 hours apart for the split dosing of 1 Andro, how does 12 hours sound? Makes a tad bit easier with work schedule!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of logging it, Like why not you know! For clomid how should I dose for this 1 Andro and what time of the day?? 50/25/25/25 or 25/25/25/25? Morning or night? Instead of 8 hours apart for the split dosing of 1 Andro, how does 12 hours sound? Makes a tad bit easier with work schedule!
If dosing 12 hours appart works better for you then it's totally fine, may even work better 12 hours appart than it does 8.
6 week cycle
Clomid-50/25/25/12.5/ *6.25
8 week cycle
Clomid-50/25/25/25/12.5/ *6.25

*=Optional. But it is safer to taper.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
If dosing 12 hours appart works better for you then it's totally fine, may even work better 12 hours appart than it does 8.
6 week cycle
Clomid-50/25/25/12.5/ *6.25
8 week cycle
Clomid-50/25/25/25/12.5/ *6.25

*=Optional. But it is safer to taper.
Really appreciate the help you've given me! Really thinking about logging it!

Here's my overall run!

Weeks 1-8 1Andro
Weeks 1-8 laxogenin
Weeks 1-8 cycle support
Weeks 9-12 clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5
Weeks 9-12 DAA 3G

Looks like a fun run to me!

Clomid dosed in the early morning or before bed time??

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Really appreciate the help you've given me! Really thinking about logging it!

Here's my overall run!

Weeks 1-8 1Andro
Weeks 1-8 laxogenin
Weeks 1-8 cycle support
Weeks 9-12 clomid 50/25/25/25/12.5
Weeks 9-12 DAA 3G

Looks like a fun run to me!

Clomid dosed in the early morning or before bed time??
Sounds like a nice run. I'd add in a test booster/AI/Cortisol Control into PCT if funds allow. Check out AlphaMax XT by Performax Labs, it'll help lessen the after cycle crash.
Clomid at the same times you took your Androzome. So for you it'd be twice per day, 12 hours appart

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Sounds like a nice run. I'd add in a test booster/AI/Cortisol Control into PCT if funds allow. Check out AlphaMax XT by Performax Labs, it'll help lessen the after cycle crash.
Clomid at the same times you took your Androzome. So for you it'd be twice per day, 12 hours appart
First time I've heard about split dosing the clomid! Is there a difference between taking it all at once vs a split?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
First time I've heard about split dosing the clomid! Is there a difference between taking it all at once vs a split?
High doses of Clomid can cause side effects like blurred vision and liver toxicity, split dosing helps to lessen/negate some of the effects.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Why daa? Why so much clomid?
Not too fond of the DAA myself but it can't hurt and I have suggested AlphaMax. Where as the Clomid is at 50/25/25/25 just as a standard PCT protocol to kickstart his HPTA and get recovery off to strong start.

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
High doses of Clomid can cause side effects like blurred vision and liver toxicity, split dosing helps to lessen/negate some of the effects.
Oh man!

So for example:

Week 1: 50mg/ml take .5ml morning and then at night

Weeks 2-4 .25ml morning and then at night

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Not too fond of the DAA myself but it can't hurt and I have suggested AlphaMax. Where as the Clomid is at 50/25/25/25 just as a standard PCT protocol to kickstart his HPTA and get recovery off to strong start.
I was thinking of getting the Alphamax in replace of the DAA and take the Alphamax with my first clomid dose in the morning!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of getting the Alphamax in replace of the DAA and take the Alphamax with my first clomid dose in the morning!
Double check half life of clomid if it's long not sure splitting dose will help. Stick to normal dose no need to do last taper week

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Oh man!

So for example:

Week 1: 50mg/ml take .5ml morning and then at night

Weeks 2-4 .25ml morning and then at night
I don't know about liquid clomid but as long as your still getting the right 50/25/25/25mg doses per day over two administrations you should be covered