Spartan Up With EPIMAX - Molon Labe!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Welcome Fellas!

A little about me. I am 27 years old, been working out for the past 2 years. Prior to working out I was 280lbs of solid fat with absolutely no muscle(big thanks to fast food and a sit down office sales job). I knew it was time for a change and I made it happen. I played roller hockey from age 5-17 and unfortunately it took a toll on my knees. No surgeries or major issues, but they do hurt more than they should at 27 years old after leg days. However I just switched to Orange Triad Multi and it seems to be helping a bit.

This will be my first PH run. I have been doing my research for a few months now and was ready to pull the trigger on a cycle when I seen this fantastic opportunity to log one of the PHs that I have been researching, for Sparta Nutrition. I definitely appreciate the opportunity to do this yates84 Dma378 booneman77. Going to make sure you guys get your money's worth out of this log.

EpiMax utilizes the highest dose of Epiandrosterone with Tetrasorb Delivery Technology to increase aggression, muscle mass, strength, recomp, libido, and definition. EpiMax utilizes a naturally occurring prohormone: Epiandrosterone. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to DHT, also known as dihyrdotestosterone. It is noted that Epiandrosterone also results in direct neurological effects, known to increase focus during training. The use of Tetrasorb Delivery brings the active ingredients in EpiMax to the front line positions on the intestinal front, allowing the ingredients to go straight to the muscles where they execute their purpose: growth.

-Cycle Dosage
EPIMAX
500/500/700/700/700/700

OL UK OSTA
15/15/20/20/20/20

-PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
AlphaMax XT
4/4/4/4
Still Up in the air about adding Reduce XT for the cortisol rise since the AlphaMax XT does contain the cortisol control.
Do you guys think I should add some Reduce XT or should the AlphaMax XT be sufficient?

-Staple Supps are Orange Triad Multi, Fish Oil, Whey/Isolate, 1st Phorm Megawatt V2 PWO(if needed) & BCAAs (mainly for fasted cardio)
I do also have DHT blocking shampoo to use as a precaution. I have read where some guys see some hair shedding with epiandro, so better safe than sorry.

-Goal is to Recomp
Looking to shred some of the stubborn fat that still will not come off and add as much lean mass as possible. Haven't had an opportunity to accurately measure body fat percentage, so a rough guess would be 14-15%. I still have some lower back fat and lower ab pooch that I want gone asap. Feel free to correct that based off the nudez.

-Training
Lately, I have been on a cut for my Texas beach vacation, trying to lean out as much as possible, so I was doing a few 2 a days and incorporating 2 leg days in per week.
My normal training split is as follows:
Chest/Light Tricep
Back/Light Bicep
Shoulders
Arms
Legs
Abs are hit twice a week at the end of the workout, not on any particular day just depending on how they feel.

While I understand rest days are important for recovery and growth, I do not have kids so I get a solid 8+ hours of sleep every night and have a sit down office job so my rest days are very few and far between. I judge it by what my body is telling me. "Where is this rest muscle and how do I train it?" Haha.

I Normally train 4x10 with the last set being a dropset to failure on most machine/cable exercises and throw in a few 5x5 days for strength training.
I like to do fasted cardio 3 times a week in the mornings. I do a version of HIIT on the treadmill. Set incline to 9.0 and speed 9.0 (different treadmills have different settings of course) which is a full out sprint for me. I do 30 second sprint 30 second rest for 2 sets of 10 minutes each. This has me taxed by the end of it.

-Diet/Macros
I just got back from my week long Texas vacation this morning and needless to say the diet was cheated on. (who can say no to chorizo and egg tacos and some drinks on vacation?) i did gain a bit of fat over the past week, which I am less than thrilled about. I eat clean 98% of the time because I have goals and nothing is going to hold me back from that. To keep my sanity though, I require a St Louis style pizza once every 2 weeks. Diet consists of, for the most part:
Chicken, ground turkey, sweet potatoes, brown rice, peanut butter, almonds, broccoli, oats, eggs/whites, berries, and bananas.

Calories will be at a slight deficit at ~2300/day. Macros for the cycle:
40P=230g/30C=172g/30F=76g.
I will adjust carbs accordingly, as I see fit. Majority of carbs are consumed in pre and post workout meals, as I am sitting down for 9 hours a day at work.

This is my first PH run and my first log so any ideas, requests, or changes are very much appreciated. I have followed quite a few logs so I have the general idea down.

I have not received the goods yet so once I get the bottle in the mail, I will post starting pics and starting weight at that time. For now, here is a side by side of where I came from. Left is from 08/2014 at ~245 and right is 02/2016 at ~169

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Starting Photos (actually 8 days into 6 week cycle) - 08/01/16

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
in!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell of a transformation man!! Subbed for this ride.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
You guys think adding reduce XT to PCT would be a good addition or will the Alphamax XT be sufficient for cortisol?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Just received word that the goods are being shipped out tomorrow. Also, decided instead of a 4 week solo cycle. I am adding in Osta 15mg for 8 weeks and extending the EPIMAX out to 8 weeks as well. Should be one hell of a recomp.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards

Current feeling. Cheated on the diet during vacation and having a rough time getting back to it. So glad this cycle is about to start to get my stuff in back in order. With this being my first cycle I plan on going hard to make the most out of those first cycle gains. Should have the EPIMAX today hopefully and get the ball rolling tomorrow morning!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Question for you gentlemen...What is the best dosing times for the Epimax and Osta stack? Are they ok to be taken together or should i spread them out. I am awake at 8 am and workout at 6 pm everyday(weekends differ). Could I dose both pwo? Dosing is 500mg Epimax(100mg each pill) and 15mg Osta(5mg each pill). Original plan was 200mg epi with breakfast and 300mg epi pwo, which was before I decided to add the Osta.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for you gentlemen...What is the best dosing times for the Epimax and Osta stack? Are they ok to be taken together or should i spread them out. I am awake at 8 am and workout at 6 pm everyday(weekends differ). Could I dose both pwo? Dosing is 500mg Epimax(100mg each pill) and 15mg Osta(5mg each pill). Original plan was 200mg epi with breakfast and 300mg epi pwo, which was before I decided to add the Osta.
I don't think Osta gives an acute PWO effect after dosing, so what I would do is take my Osta and 200 Epimax in the morning, and the 300 Epi PWO in the evening. If your weekend routine differs, i.e. working out in the morning, I would just make my morning PWO dose of Epi be the 300.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I don't think Osta gives an acute PWO effect after dosing, so what I would do is take my Osta and 200 Epimax in the morning, and the 300 Epi PWO in the evening. If your weekend routine differs, i.e. working out in the morning, I would just make my morning PWO dose of Epi be the 300.
Appreciate the help bro! That is what I will do. Any benefits to splitting the Osta dose or just pop all 15 mg at once?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the help bro! That is what I will do. Any benefits to splitting the Osta dose or just pop all 15 mg at once?
I have never split it. As high as 30mg/day and always just taken all at once. Gotta love that 24 hour half life!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like Dan said, no reason to split it with that long half life.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Good deal, thanks guys. Appreciate the help. No EPIMAX in my mailbox today, so hoping I get it tomorrow. Would like to kick this thing off this weekend.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards

Received my gains in a bottle today! Starting this off tomorrow! Thanks again to Sparta Nutrition and the reps for the opportunity!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Well boys, 200mg of EPIMAX AND 15mg of Osta down the tube this morning. Hit some fasted cardio this morning and weighed in at 182.5 which will be the starting weight. Will be hitting shoulders this evening. Ready to kill this.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well boys, 200mg of EPIMAX AND 15mg of Osta down the tube this morning. Hit some fasted cardio this morning and weighed in at 182.5 which will be the starting weight. Will be hitting shoulders this evening. Ready to kill this.
That's the baddest muffukin' bird on the block.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed and Spartaned Up!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 1

And so it starts fellas. Yesterday I woke up bright and early eager to get this started like a kid on Christmas morning. Decided to hit some fasted cardio on the treadmill. After church and some family time went and hit shoulders late Sunday night. I took 300mg PWO and decided to opt out of taking pre-workout to see how that first 3 pill dose would treat me. I was yawning before hand and wore out from a long day with the family. Got to the gym and not sure if it was placebo or not but I felt great. Was able to get into the workout and had energy as if I did take preworkout. Shoulder workout as follows:

Standing Barbell Shoulder Press
5 sets x 10,10,7,4,4

EZ Curl Bar Front Raise
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10 - Dropset to failure

DB Lateral Raise
4 Sets x 10,10,10, 8

Cable Upright Rows
4 Sets x 11,10,10,10 (2 second hold at the top)

Cable Front Raise (with rope)
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10
SUPERSET
Cable Face Pulls
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Pec Deck Reverse Fly
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Finisher- Around the World (not sure if this is the correct name for this)
2 Sets to Failure

Macros for the Day: 281P/136C/68F

nothing really to report in regards to the EPIMAX yet. no sides, maybe a boost in energy(possible placebo)

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 2

Yesterday was arm day. No sides to report. Only difference in feeling is that I have not been using any pwo other than the 300mg EPIMAX (I am a stim junkie) and I am able to still get a great workout in. Cannot wait for the Epi and Osta to start kicking in!

Macros For Yesterday: 264P/183C/64F

EZ Bar Curls
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Skull Crushers
4 Sets x 10,10,10,9

Alternating DB Curls
4 Sets x 12,10,10, 8 (per arm)

Cable V Bar Pushdowns
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Cable Curls
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Tricep Overhead Ext.
4 Sets x 10,10,10,11

EZ Bar Wrist Curl
3 Sets x 10,10,10 (2 second hold at top)

Incline Bench DB Curls
4 Sets x 12, 10, 8, 8

Cable Hammer Curls (with rope)
2 Sets x Failure

As this is my first log and first PH/Sarm cycle, any recommendations/advise would be greatly appreciated. Should have starting pictures posted within the next day or two.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 3

Macros: 260P/198C/62F

Yesterday was leg day and the workout was as follows:

Squats
6 Sets x 10,10,10,5,5,5

Lying Hamstring Curl
4 Sets x 12,12,12,12

Leg Extension (holding at top)
4 Sets x 12,12,12,12

Seated Calf Raise
3 Sets x 12,12,12

Leg Press
5 Sets x 10,10,10,5,5

Standing Calf Raise (smith machine)
3 Sets x 15,15,15

Went to the park and walked/jogged 2 miles.

I will say this Pokemon GO game that came out has me doing more cardio which is a win in my book. Pokemon was fun at 10 years old but its even better at 27!

No sides to report, maybe getting a boost in energy from the EPIMAX, but its still too early to tell.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 4

Macros: 213P/183C/76F

Yesterdays Chest/Tricep Workout:

Flat Bench Press
4 Sets x 12,10,5,3

Incline DB Press
4 Sets x 15,10,10,6

Decline DB Press
4 Sets x 15,10,10,7

Pec Deck Fly
4 Sets x 12,10,10,10

Chest Press Machine
3 Sets x 10,10,10

Cable Fly Crossovers
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Dips
3 Sets x 8,8,8

Cable V bar Pushdown
4 Sets x 15,12,10,8

Cable Overhead Extension
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Went to my local park and walked/jogged for 1.5 miles and did some pullups and hanging leg raises on a few of the workout stations they have.

No sides to report.

I did notice yesterday I was drenched in sweat after my workout, as well as, I was more vascular than normal. Felt like I had a lot more focused energy during the workout. Definitely think that I am getting the effects of the stack already and not just a placebo feeling.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just 3-4 days farther in than you guys and am definitely feeling them.

On a possible TMI note, you guys noticing your gym odor getting stronger? Namely, the man-jewels are getting muskier while working out. I just started noticing it yesterday so it may be Monday or so before it possibly hits you two. I think that's a good sign that things are working!

LDubs

LDubs

Awards

On a possible TMI note, you guys noticing your gym odor getting stronger? Namely, the man-jewels are getting muskier while working out. I just started noticing it yesterday so it may be Monday or so before it possibly hits you two. I think that's a good sign that things are working!
I always get real sweaty and smell pretty bad... Hard to say if its increased. Good thing I have a home gym lol.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 5

Macros: 220P/190C/90F
(I went a little over on Carbs and Fat due to an oatmeal raisin cookie or two. Killed my back day so I figured I deserved 2 cookies)

Yesterdays Back/Bicep Workout

HOLY ROWS BATMAN!

Hammer Strength ISO Lateral Row Machine
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Cable Row
4 Sets x 10,10,10,7

Wide grip Cable Row
3 Sets x 12,10,8

Single Arm DB Row (no rest between sets)
3 Sets x 10,10,10

Bent over BB Row
4 Sets x 10,9,8,8

Straight Arm Cable Lat Pull down (Love the stretch - full range of motion on these)
3 Sets x 12,12,12

Wide Grip Seated Lat Pulls
3 Sets x 8,8,8

Alternating DB Curls
3 Sets x 15,12,8

21s (Love these for a nice pump)
3 Sets

Cable Hammer Curls (with rope)
Dropset to Failure

Finished with 1 mile walk at the local park with some pull ups and chin ups along the way.

No sides to report.

As far as strength, I am not noticing any increases yet, but I did not figure much until a week or two in. Increase in sweat during workout and a little boost in energy and focus is what I notice thus far.

Today is Shoulders then tomorrow I am headed down to our farm and hitting up a lake day so tomorrow will be a rest day for me.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards

I cannot say that the smell is worse than normal. The amount of sweat definitely has increased to where my boxers are completely soaked in sweat after the workout. as far as muskier? Not getting that yet. Next week I will be in the gym and get a hint of musk from the ball region and be like, "Dang he warned me of this" haha

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! If it happens again tomorrow I'm going to start hitting them with some Axe before going!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
This weekend was very hectic with being out of town and not having cell or internet service at our farm so I have been away from AM for a few days.

Day 6 - Shoulders

Shoulder day was a rushed workout due to leaving to go out of town Friday night so I was not able to record the workout sets and reps. Felt great though intensity was up and the delts were screaming leaving the gym.

Day 7 - Rest - Spent the day swimming and getting a sunburn at the lake.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 8

Macros: 235P/167C/71F

Yesterday was arm day. Only had about 35 minutes before church so hit some super sets.

EZ Bar Curl
4 Sets x 12,12,10,8
SS
Skull Crushers
4 Sets x 12,10,10,8

Close Grip Bench
3 Sets x 10,10,10

Preacher Curls
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10
SS
Dips
4 Sets x 8,8,8,8

ALT DB Curls
3 Sets x 15,12,8

Cable V Bar Push down
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10
SS
Cable Hammer Curls (rope)
4 Sets x 20,15,15,10

So a few notes about EPIMAX thus far:

No Sides To Report.

Pumps are definitely increasing.
Sweating probably 2 times more than usual.
Starting to get that alpha feeling and increased mood.
Endurance and intensity are the most noticeable effects to this point. Like I could workout for hours and my energy is up as if i am on 2 scoops of pwo.
Strength and Vascularity - nothing too noticeable yet.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Added a couple starting photos to the 2nd post. I took them today so it's actually 8 days in.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro. You've made big improvements since your initial weight loss. Where is your weight now?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Looking good bro. You've made big improvements since your initial weight loss. Where is your weight now?
Thanks man. I was 182.5 when starting and tomorrow is a weigh in day for me.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 9

Macros: 225P/159C/75F

Yesterday was Leg Day..

Squats
6 Sets x 10,10,5,5,5,5

Leg Extension
4 Sets x 12,12,12,12

Leg Press
6 Sets x 10,10,10,10,10,10

Leg Curl
4 Sets x 15,12,12,10

Seated Calf Raise
3 Sets x 12,12,12

Standing Calf Raise (Smith Machine)
4 Sets x 15,15,15,15

Went to the park and walked 2.5 miles with some body weight lunges.

Workouts are getting more intense as the days go on.
Endurance is definitely up.
Feeling good all day.
No changes in Libido. (its always high)
Muscles are starting to get the hardening effect which I am loving.
Still waiting on those strength gains.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
This morning was a weigh in day for me. I try to weigh myself once a week when I do fasted cardio.

07/24/2016 - 182.5
08/02/2016 - 184.0

So I am up 1.5 lbs from starting weight and looking leaner. Really looking forward to see what I can get out of the EPIMAX/Osta stack in regards to muscle gain and fat loss. (Wishful Thinking) If i was able to make it to 190 after 8 weeks and get rid of some of the lower belly fat and lower back fat, my expectations would be exceeded by a long shot.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 10

Macros: 262P/179C/74F

Yesterdays Chest Workout: Strength

Flat DB Press
6 Sets x 3,5,5,5,5,5

Decline DB Press
5 Sets x 5,5,5,5,5

Flat DB Fly
4 Sets x 8,8,8,8

Incline DB Press
5 Sets x 5,5,5,5,5

Skull Crushers
5 Sets x 8,6,6,6,5

Pec Deck Fly
3 Sets x 8,8,8

Close Grip Bench
5 Sets x 6,6,6,5,5

Cable Push Down
3 Sets x 10,10,9

Overhead Tricep Ext
1 Set x Double Drop to Failure

A few notes:

-The last few nights I have woken up sweaty, which is out of the ordinary for me. Once would be a fluke but its been 3 nights in a row. Does not bother me at all just figured it was worth noting.
-@jalfrey wished the musky ball region upon us other EPIMAX loggers and it has happened. Last night I was spotting my brother on bench and he made the comment that I smell worse than normal. After a few more sets I noticed it myself.
-Finally those strength gains are starting to show up. The weight I normally use for DB presses all seemed light so went up 5 pounds(each DB) on all sets for slow controlled reps. It felt great to see that progress this early on as I did not expect much until after the first 2 weeks or so.
-No change in libido (Still normal)
-Getting more of that Alpha feeling as the days progress.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-@jalfrey wished the musky ball region upon us other EPIMAX loggers and it has happened. Last night I was spotting my brother on bench and he made the comment that I smell worse than normal. After a few more sets I noticed it myself.
55979075.jpg

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
DAY 11

Macros: 235P/195C/72F

Back Day:

Seated Row
4 Sets x 12,12,10,8

Wide Grip Lat Pull down
4 Sets x ,10,10,10,6

Bent over BB Row
3 Sets x 15,15,15

Straight Arm Cable Pull down
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

Wide Grip Seated Row
4 Sets x 12,12,10,10

Single Arm DB Row
4 Sets x 8,8,8,8

Deads
6 Sets x 10,10,5,5,3,3

Incline Bench Curls
3 Sets x 10,10,10

21s
3 Sets

Cable Hammer Curls
3 Sets x 15,15,15

DAY 12

Macros: 255P/165C/62F

Shoulder Day:

Face Pulls
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10
SS
Cable Upright Rows
4 Sets x 10,10,10,10

DB Lateral Raise
3 Sets x 10,10,10

Bent over Reverse Fly
3 Sets x 12,12,12

Front DB Raise
4 Sets x 10,10,8,8

DB Shoulder Press
4 Sets x 10,8,9,6

Was not feeling it on shoulder day. Just could not seem to get into it. I had to go late at night due to having some obligations after work so it was a long day for me and not really a fan of working out late at night. Everybody has their off days so I am going to make sure and kill it today!

No Sides to Report.
Night sweats have subsided. I do not think it was EPIMAX/Osta related.
Feeling like I am leaning out in my stomach area.
Muscles are definitely getting the hardening effect. Feeling jacked all day.

Thinking about upping my Osta dosage to 20mg/day since I have the supply for it. Probably will wait until the 4 week mark to access whether I am going to up the EPIMAX.