Powerlifter-TRT noob

Dat_EngnrBro

Dat_EngnrBro

Awards
hi guys, new to the board and to the world of PEDs.
First my stats:
USAPL 74kg 5'9 25yr-old Powerlifter (switching to USPA-untested)
Squat:457 Bench:292 DL:501 (all in competition :AR15firing:)

I've been competing in this weight class for 4yrs, general lifting for 8. I'm still make slow but consistent progress (with good programming and diet) but it's just that, slow.
I'm unable to move up a weight class since i'm pretty close to my genetic limit for size (while being relatively lean).
My goal is get up to 185ish and then cruise from there and get back to making consistent & slowish strength progress(not size).

How does this setup sound?
blast: 500mg of TestP for 16wks with an AI & possibly HCG
cruise year around: 250mg of TestP with 100mg of DIM

I plan on staying on TRT for life and going through a TRT clinic to get everything I need.

Any general advice?
Thanks in advance!:wiggle:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any reason you picked test prop? That requires atleast eod pinning. Not something I'd like to cruise on. I would also have a real AI on hand for you cruises just to be safe.

Dat_EngnrBro

Dat_EngnrBro

Awards
Any reason you picked test prop? That requires atleast eod pinning. Not something I'd like to cruise on. I would also have a real AI on hand for you cruises just to be safe.
I like the shorter half-life of TestP & the shorter ester chain(less bloat), I think it'd allow me to keep more consistent levels on a day to day basis right?