MY OSTAR1NE/SUP3R-EPI/SUP3R-11 bridge to TR1UMPH/TR3N/DERMACRINE LOG

1kerry

Awards
Guys, Im gonna try to post here everyother day any updates related to my long 12 week cycle. Please feel free to give me any advice/tips/recomendations , since I dont have a lot of experience.

Im currently on day 5 and well, I know its too early to get results but since day 2/3 Im waking up feeling my abs harder than before, and agression at the gym today was nice!

Im 34 y/o, 168lbs around 13%, 5´11, been lifting for 6 years on/off, done 3 hdrol cycles (last one nov 2014´ ) and last summer 1 10week OSTA cycle.

Im currently training 3 days a week on pyramid style tracking my lifts on bench, OHP, SQUAT, CHIUNUPS, DIPS and SLDL.

I follow IIFYM protocol, current macros are 180p, 160c, 60f for 1900-2000 daily cals

Current goal is to burn fat, Im around 13%bf, and would like to reach 9-10% after the 6 first weeks, then leank bulk for the last 6 weeks.

I know is a long cycle but well, thats why Im here to track and get any advice:

20/20/20/20/20/20/5 OL UK OSTA (MIGHT continue 5mg the entire cycle for joint support)
02/02/03/03/03/03/01 (caps) OL UK EPIANDRO
250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250 SUP3R-EPI-11
00/00/00/00/00/60/90/90/120/120/120/120 OL UK TR3N (If getting nice results @90 I wont go to 120)
00/00/00/00/00/00/40/40/60/60/60/60 OL UK TR1UMPH
00/00/00/00/00/00/03/03/03/03/03/03 DERMACRINE

Support supps: CEL Cycle ASSIST (4caps first 6 weeks, then full dosage rest of cycle) , taurine, INHIBIT-P while on TR3N and PES GENOFLEX while on TR1UMPH/TR3N

CLOMID for pct plus other goodies, LJ100, ABE, XGELS, CREATINE, ELIMNATE.

What you think guys??

Thanks!

1kerry

Awards
DAY 6:

Morning weight 5:30am: 75.9kg (167lbs)

Today I added 1 more Epiandro cap, so 3, and feels nice!

Leg day:

ATG SQUAT

4 WARM SETS (20%/40%/60%/80%)

195X7
175X8

SLDL
190X8
205X6
185X6

4 GIANT SETS

HACK SQUAT / LEG EXTENSION / HAM CURL

*** Feeling good at the gym, agression is UP, endurance/performance is increasing, this is awesome, I usually have around 7 hours of sleep, and the last 3 days I have been busy and have had only 13 hours of rest/sleep!!!!***

1kerry

Awards
Thank you guys for the support, not much to report, tomorrow gonna post an update from all weekend.

Peace!

1kerry

Awards
Ohhh well, have been busy the whole weekend (Im a wedding photographer) and diet has been impacted a little, but guess what? number at the scale hasnt moved drastically, and most important I look a little bit leaner.

Today is day 11 and overall, hardening is up, body fat loss constant and performance/motivation/strength at the gym is increasing also.

Day 7: Rest
10:30am: 75.6kg/166.3lbs
Calorie intake: 2520 cals!!!!!! =(

Day 8: Rest
12:00pm: 76.2kg/167.6lbs
Calorie intake: 1,730cals

Day 9: Rest
10:00am: 75.8kg/166.8lbs
Calorie intake: 2,200cals

1kerry

Awards
Day 10: WORKOUT / BACK, SHOULDERS, BICEPS
10:30AM : 76KG/167.2LBS
CALORIE INTAKE: 2085CALS

//CHINUPS

3 warmup sets (4, 5, 6 reps bodyweight)

* BW+55lbs x 6 (1+ vs last week)
* BW+35lbs x 7
* BW X 8

/// OHP
140 x 5 (1+ fvs last week)
125 x 6

/// STANDING BARBELL CURL

95 X 7
85 X 7

/// 4 TRIDROPSETS OF T-BAR ROW

/// 2 GIANT SET IN THE 7-10 REP RANGE OF SHRUGS WITH DB´s vs incline Side Dumbbell Lateral Raises vs straight Side Dumbbell Lateral Raises vs PRESS MACHINE

/// 3 SUPER SETS OF PULLDOWNS vs BARBEL ROW

/// 3 SUPERSETS DB HAMMER CURL vs alternate DB curl

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Guys, Im gonna try to post here everyother day any updates related to my long 12 week cycle. Please feel free to give me any advice/tips/recomendations , since I dont have a lot of experience.

Im currently on day 5 and well, I know its too early to get results but since day 2/3 Im waking up feeling my abs harder than before, and agression at the gym today was nice!

Im 34 y/o, 168lbs around 13%, 5´11, been lifting for 6 years on/off, done 3 hdrol cycles (last one nov 2014´ ) and last summer 1 10week OSTA cycle.

Im currently training 3 days a week on pyramid style tracking my lifts on bench, OHP, SQUAT, CHIUNUPS, DIPS and SLDL.

I follow IIFYM protocol, current macros are 180p, 160c, 60f for 1900-2000 daily cals

Current goal is to burn fat, Im around 13%bf, and would like to reach 9-10% after the 6 first weeks, then leank bulk for the last 6 weeks.

I know is a long cycle but well, thats why Im here to track and get any advice:

20/20/20/20/20/20/5 OL UK OSTA (MIGHT continue 5mg the entire cycle for joint support)
02/02/03/03/03/03/01 (caps) OL UK EPIANDRO
250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250 SUP3R-EPI-11
00/00/00/00/00/60/90/90/120/120/120/120 OL UK TR3N (If getting nice results @90 I wont go to 120)
00/00/00/00/00/00/40/40/60/60/60/60 OL UK TR1UMPH
00/00/00/00/00/00/03/03/03/03/03/03 DERMACRINE

Support supps: CEL Cycle ASSIST (4caps first 6 weeks, then full dosage rest of cycle) , taurine, INHIBIT-P while on TR3N and PES GENOFLEX while on TR1UMPH/TR3N

CLOMID for pct plus other goodies, LJ100, ABE, XGELS, CREATINE, ELIMNATE.

What you think guys??

Thanks!
why so low on epiandro?

1kerry

Awards
why so low on epiandro?
well, I remember when SUP3R-EPI was launched, 500mg dose was recommended because of the absorption ingredients they included in this version, so though 750mg is a good dose...maybe NewAgeMayan Jebrook can give an opinion of OL UK cycle....

Ohh and was considering only 1 bottle because its a large joourney and lots of money for me...but any ol uk rep tells me to up the dosage maybe Ill reconsider it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, I remember when SUP3R-EPI was launched, 500mg dose was recommended because of the absorption ingredients they included in this version, so though 750mg is a good dose...maybe NewAgeMayan Jebrook can give an opinion of OL UK cycle....

Ohh and was considering only 1 bottle because its a large joourney and lots of money for me...but any ol uk rep tells me to up the dosage maybe Ill reconsider it.
With the complexity and amount of compounds in this cycle I would keep the Sup3r-Epi at a low/moderate dose. 250 mg- 500 mg is plenty when running 5 compounds and cycling for 12 weeks. I can tell you that this cycle will be very damaging to your health due to the length and multitude of compounds. Please use caution and monitor your health markers very closely. Blood work is highly advised.

1kerry

Awards
This week I started to cycle carbs and trying to follow IF protocol as Martin Berkhan suggests.

DAY 11 Calves/abs LOW CARB/CALORIE DAY

5:30am 76.1kg/167.4lbs

Opinion: Agression/motivation at the gym is there, hardness has increased and more notorious in the abs/mid section. Since day 3 Im getting morning boners almost everyday, feels nice, considering this is my 16th week under a deficit libido was decreasing, but now is increasing, havent get this anxious side from Epiandro nor sleep issues from Super-11.

No negative sides at the moment, only 3 days a slight headache that was solved with 15-20 min nap and a liter of water =)

1kerry

Awards
With the complexity and amount of compounds in this cycle I would keep the Sup3r-Epi at a low/moderate dose. 250 mg- 500 mg is plenty when running 5 compounds and cycling for 12 weeks. I can tell you that this cycle will be very damaging to your health due to the length and multitude of compounds. Please use caution and monitor your health markers very closely. Blood work is highly advised.
thanks for you reply sir...actually, right now Im taking only 3 compounds /Osta 20mg/epiandro 750mg/sup3r-11 250mg, the idea is to run it for 6 weeks, then bridge it to 6 week cycle of tr1umph/tr3n/dermacrine

Still a bad idea ? Thanks a lot for your time

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for you reply sir...actually, right now Im taking only 3 compounds /Osta 20mg/epiandro 750mg/sup3r-11 250mg, the idea is to run it for 6 weeks, then bridge it to 6 week cycle of tr1umph/tr3n/dermacrine

Still a bad idea ? Thanks a lot for your time
I'm not saying it is definitely a bad idea but it is a risky cycle IMO. 12 weeks alone of Orals, even though most aren't methylated will be rough on you. I've found as I've progressed in my cycling and aged that the Orals are much more taxing on my body when ran longer. For example, I recently ran Triumph, Super Epi, Super 11, and Super-4 for 8 weeks. Each compound at high doses. The damage was staggering. Liver values were sky high as was cholesterol. Good cholesterol was non existent. Complete and total shutdown. I'm 3 years older than you but that is marginal. You may fare better due to personal genetics, but as I said, take care. Monitor things very closely and be intelligent enough to adjust as needed.

1kerry

Awards
or maybe cut the OSTA/EPIANDRO/11 TO 5 weeks and lower doses (15mg, 500mg, 250mg) and also start the TR1UMPH/TR3N cycle during the 5th week of the /osta/epiandro/11 cycle for a total of 10 weeks instead of 12???

You turned me nervous Jebrook lol....thanks for your pattience, much appreciated!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm not saying it is definitely a bad idea but it is a risky cycle IMO. 12 weeks alone of Orals, even though most aren't methylated will be rough on you. I've found as I've progressed in my cycling and aged that the Orals are much more taxing on my body when ran longer. For example, I recently ran Triumph, Super Epi, Super 11, and Super-4 for 8 weeks. Each compound at high doses. The damage was staggering. Liver values were sky high as was cholesterol. Good cholesterol was non existent. Complete and total shutdown. I'm 3 years older than you but that is marginal. You may fare better due to personal genetics, but as I said, take care. Monitor things very closely and be intelligent enough to adjust as needed.
Well, to be fair, His doses are mild, he's bridging instead of all at once and after cycle the Cholesterol will repair itself same with the liver... Just take care of yourself don't worry about it destroying your life. Shutdown is always a given on any cycle.. Have PCT on deck, i'd have clomid nolva and exem on hand, make sure to take supports like ar1macare pro, and others like extra coq10 fish oil, hell I even take those greens powders to be safe. Lets not scare him to death... is it a big cycle? Sure, but nowhere NEAR what some others do and get through perfectly fine...Im all about caution..but not scaring the sh1t out of myself.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, to be fair, His doses are mild, he's bridging instead of all at once and after cycle the Cholesterol will repair itself same with the liver... Just take care of yourself don't worry about it destroying your life. Shutdown is always a given on any cycle.. Have PCT on deck, i'd have clomid nolva and exem on hand, make sure to take supports like ar1macare pro, and others like extra coq10 fish oil, hell I even take those greens powders to be safe. Lets not scare him to death... is it a big cycle? Sure, but nowhere NEAR what some others do and get through perfectly fine...Im all about caution..but not scaring the sh1t out of myself.
Not trying to scare him needlessly at all. Just giving a word of caution. IMO 12 week cycles, even bridged cycles aren't a good idea with orals, especially with no test in the mix to maintain some of the health markers. Just my .02.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Not trying to scare him needlessly at all. Just giving a word of caution. IMO 12 week cycles, even bridged cycles aren't a good idea with orals, especially with no test in the mix to maintain some of the health markers. Just my .02.
True, I ENTIRELY agree with that. I didn't realize he didn't have any Sup3r-4 or trest/test in there. Im doing a 10 weeker that i wouldn't do without Sup3r-4... I should've opted for Tr3st TBH im feeling lethargic even with Sup3r-4

1kerry

Awards
True, I ENTIRELY agree with that. I didn't realize he didn't have any Sup3r-4 or trest/test in there. Im doing a 10 weeker that i wouldn't do without Sup3r-4... I should've opted for Tr3st TBH im feeling lethargic even with Sup3r-4
what are you running now buddy?

Was told Epiandro acts as test base which ill use in the first part of the cycle and dermacrine for the last weeks.

1kerry

Awards
well, Im still undecided wether to cut the cycle to 11 weekks and start TREN/TR1UMPH/DERMACRINE on week 6 with the other compunds , so only 1 week with the 5 a the same time.

Day 12 ; CHEST/TRICEPS

5:30AM: 75.1KG/165.2LBS

Yes, I woke up with - 2.2lbs, Im sure I was holding water from last friday and sunday when I went on a surplus, plus, yesterday was a low carb/calorie day (usually taking 160-180carbs, yesterday was 80c) .

After working out, I took a shower and while washing the belly it felt leaner as never before during this cutting cycle (this is week17), so I think the compounds are doing their thing, Osta keeping muscle, Sup3er-11 making me leaner and SUP3ER EPI increasing hardness , vascularity and overall feeiling good.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
what are you running now buddy?

Was told Epiandro acts as test base which ill use in the first part of the cycle and dermacrine for the last weeks.
OL dermafury 300mg 8 weeks
OL LGD 16mg 9 weeks
OL Sup3r-Epi 1000mg 8 weeks
OL Sup3r-4 550mg 8 weeks
Celtic Halo Mass (halodrol methyl) 100mg 6 weeks.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Yea orals do tend to stress the body hard.
I would do blood first day at weeks 7 just to see were I'm at and if it looks good push it the rest of the way, if it's bad end at week 8 and PCT.
Most likely the values will be down at the end of week 7, 8 weeks is usually the norm on non methyls (andos) and 4-6 weeks on methyls depending on substance and dosage.

Just remember.
Clean diet (many fail here), a lot of cardio (walks), sleep and water alongside supportsupplements as Ar1macare Pro omegas vitamins (eat you veggies) etc.

#Jebrook
What was the dosage on you cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea orals do tend to stress the body hard.
I would do blood first day at weeks 7 just to see were I'm at and if it looks good push it the rest of the way, if it's bad end at week 8 and PCT.
Most likely the values will be down at the end of week 7, 8 weeks is usually the norm on non methyls (andos) and 4-6 weeks on methyls depending on substance and dosage.

Just remember.
Clean diet (many fail here), a lot of cardio (walks), sleep and water alongside supportsupplements as Ar1macare Pro omegas vitamins (eat you veggies) etc.

#Jebrook
What was the dosage on you cycle?
1000 mg Super Epi
500 mg Super 11
100-120 mg Triumph
330-550 mg Super 4

And I may or may not have been doing 50 mg Trest caps PWO a couple times a week;);)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
1000 mg Super Epi
500 mg Super 11
100-120 mg Triumph
330-550 mg Super 4

And I may or may not have been doing 50 mg Trest caps PWO a couple times a week;);)
Yeah trest from what I understand can be a bit rough ;)
Also anything that can aromitase to estrogen (sup3r-4) also causes a much faster and harder shutdown of the htpa, but sure is nice to have a test base for the mood and gains :)

1kerry

Awards
Hi, sorry, for the lack of updates, been busy all weekend, but still focused on my goal, calorie intake is on point, workouts had been awesome, this last week was my 17th one under a deficit and keeping strength or actually increasing it =)

Regarding Body composition , I continue to burning fat, I guess im loosing .5% bf per week and keeping most of mass, definitely leaner, gonna post picture later tonight or tomorrow.

Sides: No negative sides at all the last 4 dayss, no headaches, no hair shedding, libido is great, actually it has increased, rest is good even though Im applying 1 super-11 dose 30 min before sleep overall feeling good.

***Have been thinking Im gonna make a change to my cycle, instead of 12 weeks, I might do only 10 weeks, but instead of using TR1UMPH, Ill use MSTEN, so instead of 6 weeks of tr1umph alone, on week 6 I´ll add MSTEN on week 6 @10mg and continue 4 weeks @20mg along with TR3N.

Also, maybe I´ll add Tr3n begining week 4 @90mg to the end of the cycle for 7 weeks total***

But well, still undecided, any comments are welcome.