Sup3r-11, Sup3r-2 and Trest - Adam1 puts the new stuff to the test. 1st log.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 186
Arms: L Bicep 15 relaxed, 16.75 flexed / R Bicep 15 relaxed 16.5 flexed
Forearm: L 12.25 / R 11.75
Chest:44.5 at nipps
Waist:35 at belt, 38 at belly button - goals...
Thighs: Center of the thigh L 22 / R 23 never knew I was lopsided
Calves: L 15.75 / R 15.5

1st log. UNsponsored. If I am missing some details, let me know. I will attempt to add. Gotta find my tape to check my measurements so I will fill them out soon. Been lifting on and off since early 20s. Got nice and fat a few years back...205lbs. Been eating right and lifting regularly (4-5 days a week) for about a year. The purpose of this log is to just get stronger and leaner. I guess you could say re-comp. Was kicking around a bunch of different layouts but settled on this. I will post before and after pictures and track my daily exercises. My macros right now are at 40% P 35% F 25% C. Have kept my calories at around 2000 and losing 1 lb per week plus or minus...probably will jump up to 2500 during this log. Doing this to learn and get better. Thanks for your help and thanks for joining in!

Supps:
Sup3r-2 8 weeks @ 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-11 8 weeks @ 250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250
Tr3st 6 weeks @ 0/0/100/100/100/100/125/125
Supports:
Ar1macare Pro: 8 weeks 8 caps ED
Estane: weeks 3-8 at 12.5 EOD may adjust as needed
Fish oil: 5000 mg daily
Multis
Taurine: as needed
Potassium: as needed (I don't get enough) Gonna find a supp to boost it.
Creatine

PCT:
Sup3r-PCT 4 weeks, might go 6
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
EU and maybe SU

Kicking this off Tomorrow!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Reserved for before and after photos, gainz and sides.
Before:
amindatart picture.jpg

2 weeks with Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-2:

blue up 2 weeks.jpg

My left side is visibly bigger than my right...I knew this but today it really hit me in this picture.

*********Last day of cycle prior to PCT photos, cant wait to get leaner and see whats under there********

8-26-16.jpg

8-26-16-2.jpg

8-26-16-3.jpg

Definitely got bigger on this stack! What more could you ask for. Couple hundred bucks and 8 weeks. Thanks Olympus.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
man first of all good luck with ur cycle...secondly let me ask,if you combine all these together,how will u know if sup3r 11 for example did anythin?i think an interesting log would be someone trying each of them on each own so we can seee the real benefits of them.anyway thats just me,i hope ur cycle goes well man.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
man first of all good luck with ur cycle...secondly let me ask,if you combine all these together,how will u know if sup3r 11 for example did anythin?i think an interesting log would be someone trying each of them on each own so we can seee the real benefits of them.anyway thats just me,i hope ur cycle goes well man.
Hopefully, in the first 2 weeks I will have results to report for the 2-11 pairing. Good results...:)

I hear you though. Maybe someone will do a solo. I will sub if they do.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well to be fair this is an unsponsored log so he doesn't need to run the cycle any way other than he sees fit. When it's my money I run the cycle exactly how I want. No worries on solo logs though. We will be sponsoring some logs shortly and will keep the solo recommendation in mind.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In to see how the super 2 treats you!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
How you thinking of dosing the tr3st? Guessing it caps?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I have derma too. Haven't decided to run caps only or derma and caps..have suggestions?
If one of the goals with it is to use it as some sort of base for the sup3r2, then Id prolly opt for a consistent daily app of the td, usually split am and pm. That should at least go someway toward stable blood levels of the compound. Then, start off with a low pre wo dose of caps and adjust from there.

A few ways to go about it, depending on what you want from it. But ^thatd be my go-to dosing.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Whats your thinking on delaying the trest for 2 weeks?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Subbed. Whats your thinking on delaying the trest for 2 weeks?
Never run any of these before and wanted to form a base line with the milder of the 3 but also want those famed Trest results. Figure, why not.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Maybe it's in my head but I have been hungry as a hostage all day...maybe it was legs this morning or maybe it's the Sup3rs.??

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed! Interested to see how the Sup3r-2 treats you, I won't be starting it for another month or so.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Legs, curls and abs on Wed morning workout:
Squats 1x20@135, 1x15@185, 2x10@225
Lunges unweighted 4x20 each leg (40 steps each set)
Lunges 4x10@90 each leg (20 steps each set=10 per leg)
High Steps 4x12@80 each leg (Tall box)
Standing bicep curl 1x15@35, 1x12x45, 2x10x50 (dumbells, weight is each hand)
Straight bar standing curls 5x10@90
Hammer curls with cable/rope [email protected]
Dragon flag 5x10 (Bruce Lee)
Planks following each dragon flag long as I could hold it, did not time it.

Nothing huge to report. Workout early morning. Took 2up3r-2 with pre workout protein. Applied Sup3r-11 after the gym. Felt good all day and hungry. Had a kind of happy almost careless feeling all day.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Took measurements this morning. Never done it before, kind of surprising. If you have not done it, I suggest that you do. All measurements are after waking up, prior to my workout in a relaxed state. Flexed my biceps but not as hard as I could because trying to take a measurement with one hand while flexing the other is a challenge, might pull some ish if you try to hard...lol
Do not have time to post pictures right now...got some photoshopping to do BamBam0319 :) ...get them up later.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Took measurements this morning. Never done it before, kind of surprising. If you have not done it, I suggest that you do. All measurements are after waking up, prior to my workout in a relaxed state. Flexed my biceps but not as hard as I could because trying to take a measurement with one hand while flexing the other is a challenge, might pull some ish if you try to hard...lol
Do not have time to post pictures right now...got some photoshopping to do BamBam0319 :) ...get them up later.
lol, yea I struggle to do measurements myself, had to get the girl to do it for me. She was basically rolling her eyes the whole time, but you gotta do what you gotta do for the gains! Set up looks tight, goodluck!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Day 2 Shoulders and back
Deadlift: 1x10@155, 1x10@205, 2x10@225
Pull ups: 4x10@body weight
Pull downs: 1x10@160, 1x10@180, 2x10@200
Close grip seated row: 1x10@180, 2x10@200, 1x6@220
Standing military press: 1x10@95, 1x10@115, 2x8@135
Dumbbell lateral raises: 2x12@25, 2x10@30
Internal and external shoulder rotation: 5x10@15 standing with cables (10 reps internal, 10 reps external each arm)

Sup3r-2 (1 cap) in the morning approx 5am pwo with fishoil and protein shake. Applied 1 pump Sup3r-11 post workout. I workout first thing and my thinking is that Cortisol plays a part in waking up so I do not want to dose it so early. Any reps want to chime in on timing?
Next dose of Sup3r-11 around 5 pm along with another cap of sup3r-2.

Was hungry all day again. Ate really clean though (about 2000 calories and Macros at 43% P 213g, 30% C 155g, 27 F% 65g) and this evening I have not felt hungry. Not counting my Fish oil at 5g in the fat calculation. Anyone who tracks macros, do you count your fish oil?
I really just got into the macros and calorie tracking thing. Hopefully it will serve me well. I might post my diet one day just for fun. Crazy how many different things you can eat and keep calories low.

Feeling good, kind of like I would imagine an antidepressant might feel. Almost on a cloud. Hope it stays this way...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you encounter issues with sup3r11, you may want to experiment with other dose timings; I know Hastur recc'd late morn/early arvo dosing as optimal (as opposed to evening dosing) if you wished to minimise disruption to natural cortisol-arousal mechanisms. But, these issues will not necessarily arise.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 things I don't count, fish oil and coffee creamer

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Power went out last night. Here is yesterdays workout..
Chest and Triceps
Flat bench: 1x15@135, 1x12@185, 1x10@205, 2x8@225
Pec Deck: 1x15@90, 1x10@110, 2x10@130
Weighted pushups: 4X10 w/ 45lb plate on shoulderblades
Cable pushdowns: 1x12@80, 3x10@95 the whole stack :)
Super set
Triangle pushups: 4x12@bdy wgt (Hands together, thumb and pointer finger for a triangle)
Pullups: 4x10@body weight
Dips: 4x10@bdy wgt
Tricep extension: 4x12@25

So I posted my before picture, it really does me no justice but does help me realize that I am going to stay in a mild caloric deficit for the rest of this run.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Saturday workout: Legs and Arms
Squats 1x20@135, 1x15@185, 2x10@225 1x6@225
Walking Lunges: 4x10@100 (50lb dumbell in each hand)
Box jumps: 4x12
Calf Raises: 4x18@150 each followed by single leg calf raises with a 25lb plate. Got 5 to 7 each time. Arches of my feet about to die.
Preacher curl easy bar close grip: 1x15@55, 2x10@75, 2x10@85
Alt. Dumbell curls: 1x10@40, 2x10@45, 2x7@50, 1x8@45
Concentration curls: 4x12@30
Went off the program and did:
Superset
Pullups 5x8@bdy wgt
Pushups 5x20@bdy wgt

Today I felt like I could stay in the gym all day! Feeling strong. Feeling good. Something is kicking in...No negative sides so far.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Sunday=Rest. Well except for fishing this morning at 5:30am and then to the hardware store for honey-do list after lunch. Took a 2 hour nap and then proceeded to meal prep. We have grilled venison back strap and chicken diced and ready for the week. Paired with brown rice (added some fajita seasoning and black pepper to the water - will call it spanish) and sauteed haricots verts (skinny green beans) with garlic and onion. Got 4 days of lunches covered.

About the Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11:
Today I am feeling it. One note about the sup3r-11, today is day 5 and I have had 10 applications. the last 2 afternoon applications I have had that white residue that others have mentioned. So, I took some hand sanitizer and rubbed that on after the first application dried....I can tell that it feels like you get a bigger dose if you do this. I am feeling effects within a few minutes (kind of speedy and headstrong feel). I am most likely going to do this every time now.

Count down to tomorrows workout....rest, recover and repeat.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Tuesday Workout. Took monday off. Will hit it Tue-Sat. Monday is too crowded, drives me nuts.

Back.
Superset
Pull ups
5x20, 15, 12, 10, 10
Push-up
5x20
Seated cable rows
2x12@180, 2x10@200
One arm dumbell row
2x10@75, 2x10@85
Back extensions (unweighted)
4x25, 20, 15, 15
Reverse grip vertical row machine
4x12@90 (2 plates each side)
Cable pull downs
2x10@160, 2x10@180
Deep free squats to help stretch out my legs and back
4x15@ bdy wgt

No sides to report. Feel a little something, cant put my finger on it. Well...some aggression happening. Looking a little leaner. Macros at 229P 41%, 74F 31%, 153C 28% - 2105 calories. Eating eggs and egg whites, grilled chicken, grilled deer meat, mad veggies, some fruit, banana here and there, brown rice and some white rice. Sums it up. Tracking with fitnesspal app.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Any macro/calorie insight from you guys who have more experience is welcomed. Posted my norm in the last post. Been counting since about 2 months ago. Prior to this log, I was consistently dropping a pound a week. Calories were at 1950 with similar macros 40P,30F,30C.
Back in the day in my early 20's I pseudo counted macros/calories and got real lean. Was restricting to like 1300-1500 daily and taking all kinds of thermos. I cannot live like that these days but want to get cut. I'm ok with some BF. Thinking like 15% would be good. My Tanita scale says that I am 20.4%. There is a photo up there too.

Should I say screw it and eat 3000 clean for the rest of this log or stay where I am and see what I get?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
It's really cool that the UN sponsored your log man! You might bump your calories up a bit when the trest really kicks in, I know some people talk about bloating but I've noticed as long as I keep my carbs low (20 to 30%) I get super lean even with a significant surplus. Extremely vascular and a tight look to my skin.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
It's really cool that the UN sponsored your log man! You might bump your calories up a bit when the trest really kicks in, I know some people talk about bloating but I've noticed as long as I keep my carbs low (20 to 30%) I get super lean even with a significant surplus. Extremely vascular and a tight look to my skin.
Haha! I never read it that way. Nice. Thanks for the info. I may wait and bump up the calories around Trest time. Keeping carbs low is easy for me. I have actually, intentionally upped them for the potential muscle gain. I can easily up protein and fats, leave carbs where they are.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Been out of town, unable to post workouts etc...well, had my phone but was not feeling like typing out a thorough log with it.
I am visibly leaner in just 11 days of Sup3r-11. I think that the Sup3r-2 is kicking in too cause I had a killer couple of workouts. Not really stronger (well, a few exercises I felt like I had some room to up the weight but upped volume instead). Recovery is noticeably faster. Not only between sets but overnight recovery from workouts is amazing. Wake up feeling ready to go. No back pumps so far...feeling like if I were to run sup3r-2 again, I may run it at 1000 a day. I am a fan so far. Tempted to bump it up but am adding Trest on Thursday and just gonna ride the train till then. Today was leg day, will post up the workout later.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Day 11 Leg day (this past Saturday)

Squats 1x15@135, 2x12@185, 3x8@225
Ham curls 5x15@130
Leg extensions 5x15@155
Calf raise nachine 5x15@210
Deadlift 1x12@135, 2x12@225, 1x5@275, 2x1@295

Had extra energy so did a superset of pushups 3x20 and pull ups 3x12 at body weight.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
As I mentioned I was out of town last week. Worked out at a random Golds that was pretty nice. Had tons of equipment and it looked busy, actually had to ride around a while in the parking lot for somewhere to open up to park. What made it good was that there was more equipment than parking. Kind of a dream come true. Parking lot packed but the gym was big enough that really they needed an extra 50 parking spots. Went at rush hour, like 5:30 and could use whatever I want. Was pretty cool. Did shoulders Wednesday and chest Friday. Feeling pretty good.

Something about that Sup3r-11...if you leave it in a hot car, it will run out of the pump. Best thing to do is keep it in a bag. Stored it upright but found that it would run out regardless. Keep it in a bag or use some other type of container if forced to travel with it. Looking forward to Trest on Thursday. Should get good.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed both the DSU and Epic unleashed trans run out of the bottles too. Always have a small puddle in my cabinet.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
I've noticed both the DSU and Epic unleashed trans run out of the bottles too. Always have a small puddle in my cabinet.
I have only noticed with temperature increase. No problem in the house or at constant temperature.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Just looked at my calendar and trest first dose is Wednesday! Been thinking it was Thursday...Killed chest this morning. I look different than I did prior to starting this run. Guess I will post some pictures of 2 weeks with Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 for reference. The pair seems to work well together. I could see me running them higher without a trest kicker.. well, we will see about that. Absolutely no negative sides so far.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
That's great man! Hopefully the 0 sides thing continues with the trest.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for info

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Looks like a few entries from my phone did not post, so.. not planning on backing logging, really no changes but here is yesterdays workout.

Shoulders and back
Deadlifts: 1x15@135, 2x10 @185, 2x8@225, 2x5x275
Pull-ups: 4x10 at bdy wgt
Close grip pull downs: 5x8@200
Lateral raises (cable): 5x15@15 each arm
Seated Shoulder press: 1x20@95, 1x15@115, 2x12@135, 1x8@155, 1x4@170
Cable shoulder rotation, 5x10@10 each direction total of 40 reps per a set
Wide lat pull downs: 2x12@180, 2x8@200 1x5@200 if my hands did not give up, I could do more reps @ 200 but those deadlifts wrecked shop. Holding on by just my finger tips on the last set.

Sweat like a dog on this workout...might just be the heat. I go to a really nice gym but they are stingy with the A/C or the A/C guy undersold them... been over 100 degrees with the heat index. It is not keeping up. Yeah worked out in the afternoon vs. morning yesterday too. Could be part of it.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Took Trest this morning 1 cap with b-fast and one at lunch. Felt the morning cap, was feeling wired up or something. Kinda zooming. Bout to rub some derma on and go lift. Lets see whats up on day one!! Chest. Hate that chest is following shoulders except for the fact that I am not sore and last night was fairly mild in the shoulder department. Reports to follow.

Furthermore, I have stayed at 1800 - 1950 calories this past 2 weeks. Down to 184 but my lifts have not suffered. Sup3r-2 & Sup3r-11 seem to be doing their thing. Typically when I loose weight, I loose strength...so, thats a good sign. Hoping to get stronger while maintaining weight or even gain weight but not fat...what else is new right. We will see. I will toy with caloric increase in a week or two depending on how stuffs tracking.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Just posted a photo of them Sup3r-2 and Sup3r-11 results (photo is from Thursday = 2 weeks in)

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Had a great chest workout yesterday...well chest and back. No time to log the whole workout today but, it was good. No real increases in strength but definite stamina. Increased volume seems to be the ticket right now, probably the low calories. All good tho.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any macro/calorie insight from you guys who have more experience is welcomed. Posted my norm in the last post. Been counting since about 2 months ago. Prior to this log, I was consistently dropping a pound a week. Calories were at 1950 with similar macros 40P,30F,30C.
Back in the day in my early 20's I pseudo counted macros/calories and got real lean. Was restricting to like 1300-1500 daily and taking all kinds of thermos. I cannot live like that these days but want to get cut. I'm ok with some BF. Thinking like 15% would be good. My Tanita scale says that I am 20.4%. There is a photo up there too.

Should I say screw it and eat 3000 clean for the rest of this log or stay where I am and see what I get?
from my experience with trest and cutting agents like winny, epi, 11, clen, t3 and the likes will result in your getting diced at almost any intake.. if you want to get peeled keep the cals low and watch the fire works.. how ever, if you don't have to much bloating from carb intake .. you can eat like a monster and still get to 15% quite easily. from now on.. I will only clean and dirty bulk on the trest. you will still get leaner.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Ok, Saturday - Legs and Arms

Squats: 2@15X135, 1x10@185, 3x10@225
Walking Lunges: 4x20steps@80 10 steps each leg, 40lb dumbell in each hand
Calf Raises: Bunch of sets until failure...didnt really keep track. Im making calf gains...saw the gains and did more reps. :)
Leg extensions: 2x12@135, 3x10@165 - 2 second pause at the top
Preacher Curls: 1x12@80, 2x10@85, 2x8@95
Superset:
Rope hammer curls: 5x15@45
Rope Tricep extension: 5x12@35 (behind the back widening the hands throughout the movement pausing at extension) target triceps brachii lateral
Alternating dumbell curls: 2x10@45, 2x10@50 hammer curl

Good Saturday workout. Feeling strong. No negative sides to mention.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Sunday.

Yesterday I spent 3 hours weed whacking, push mowing, edging and leaf blowing. Something like 98 degrees. No shirt, got a niiice tan while I was doing it. Also, went to the gym and did legs and arms. Went off the macro program for some ribs and chocolate layer cake. Was the bomb.

Anyway, Sunday I did not get up till like 8:30 am. I typically cannot sleep past 7. Then had breakfast, moped around. Ended up on the recliner sleeping like a baby for about 3-4 hours. ZERO motivation to do anything. Was it lethargy or was I just tired? Not sure. Feeling pretty normal today. Bit lazy. If it is a side, not too bad just yet and is the only negative so far.

Libido seems to be on the rise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 15
hercules_22 Supplements 124
Anabolics 1
Supplements 15