1st Cycle - Tbol/tr3st/Proviron - feedback please!!!

Maxpwr

Awards
Hi all,

I'm just about to go on my first cycle. I've done some research, and have put this together - but would really like some feedback. Injecting is out of the question at least for now, so I'm using Tr3st as my base.

I'm 34, 79kg, 172cm and about 16% BF. Furiously trying to cut as I really want to be a lower BF when I start my cycle - like around 13%. Been working out for many years, so I'm certainly no novice in the gym.

Wondering if I need to be using Nolva / Arimidex / Aromasin during the cycle as well. I have the Tbol, tr3st, Proviron and Nolva - and hopefully have Arimidex, Aromasin and Clomid being sent to me shortly. I'm sure I won't need all this, but good to have up my sleeve I guess.

I have done what I consider to be a reasonable amount of research, however I'm at the point that I'm reading a lot of differing information, some of it conflicting - so it gets confusing to fine tune a first cycle. So any feedback (positive, negative or downright insulting) is welcome.

Week 1: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 2: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 3: 50mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 4: 50mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 5: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 6: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron /
Week 7: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
Week 8: 50mg tr3st / 25mg Proviron
Week 9: 25mg Proviron
Week 10: 25mg Proviron
Week 11: 40mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
Week 12: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
Week 13: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely need Adex or Aromasin on cycle with Trest. The DHT conversion of Proviron at that dose is not nearly enough to keep E down.

I would consider upping the Proviron to 50mg/day, even as your first cycle.

I also wouldn't wait 2 weeks after Trest to start pct. It is not like injectable Test that takes 2 weeks to clear. It will literally be gone in a day or two and you will be tanked quick. Start PCT the day after and your call if you want to keep 25mg of Proviron those 2 weeks. It's a pretty low dose, but I say drop it when pct starts.

Maxpwr

Awards
Ok great, thanks. They were a few things that I was concerned about.

I'll probably add .5mg of Adex ED for the duration of the tr3st cycle and will up the Proviron to 50mg too. Will swap Adex for Aromasin if I start getting symptoms.

Does the Proviron need to be ramped up or is 50mg okay to start on?

I'll also start PCT immediately after the last day of tr3st.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd say that's a little high on Adex to start with.

Maxpwr

Awards
Ok, what would you suggest? .5mg every other day or every 3 days?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, what would you suggest? .5mg every other day or every 3 days?
Personally I'd start with e3d and adjust from there. Dma helped me along with my first pinning cycle as well. He's awesome and has a lot of good knowledge.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With your Trest dose I fully believe that .5 e3d will suffice.

Maxpwr

Awards
Thanks guys, appreciate the info.

Any feedback on the cycle itself? I'm being flamed on another forum for not doing a test only first cycle. I'll admit it's probably not optimum....

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, appreciate the info.

Any feedback on the cycle itself? I'm being flamed on another forum for not doing a test only first cycle. I'll admit it's probably not optimum....
Honestly I like your set up. If you're not into pinning, then do your thing bro.

Maxpwr

Awards
Yeah not into it for now anyway. Thanks - I'll document the whole lot anyway for future reference. I'm just worried about sides, particularly from the tr3st. Also worried about keeping my gains - but I think this is more based on the opinions I've had from others (and not necessarily based on actual facts)

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Why are you not running test? Or is this the oral trestolone?

Maxpwr

Awards
Also, what are your thoughts on the Proviron? Is it worth leaving it there? Or would the tr3st + Tbol (and a good AI) be good enough for a first cycle?

Maxpwr

Awards
I'm worried about sides, especially hair loss - so am questioning the Proviron, since it's like DHT in a pill

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, what are your thoughts on the Proviron? Is it worth leaving it there? Or would the tr3st + Tbol (and a good AI) be good enough for a first cycle?
Trestolone and turinabol are definitely enough for a first cycle without a doubt imo. The others have given great advice that i agree with

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would personally go 4 weeks with the pct rather than 3 for optimal recovery

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Trestolone and turinabol are definitely enough for a first cycle without a doubt imo. The others have given great advice that i agree with
If it's you're first cycle I would suggest only one compound.

If you have an issue running two compounds how will you know which one is the culprit?

Also note tbol is often faked. And not a particularly effective mass builder. I would have chosen dbol. Dbol-trest would be a great mass cycle - just keep your estro in check.

Maxpwr

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I will take this on board.

Will probably ditch the Proviron and shorten the cycle to 6 weeks total, with just Tbol and tr3st.

Should I still use Adex or something milder? Or start with no AI and see how it goes?

Appreciate all the replies.

And I certainly hope the Tbol is real - it cost a bit and is meant to be a reliable source, but you never know hey. And there's no way to find out if it is real anyway. I at least hope if it's not Tbol, that it's dbol or something else anabolic, and not just chalk pills

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like the others said, I would start with .5mg of arimidex e3d and adjust as necessary

Maxpwr

Awards
Ok, thanks to all who have replied. At this stage my cycle will look like this:

Week 1: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)
Week 2: 40mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)
Week 3: 50mg Tbol / 50mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)
Week 4: 50mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)
Week 5: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)
Week 6: 60mg Tbol / 75mg tr3st / .5mg Adex (e3d)

Week 7: 40mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
Week 8: 20mg Nolva / 50mg Clomid
Week 9: 20mg Nolva / 25mg Clomid
Week 10: 10mg Nolva / 25mg Clomid

I'm not starting for another couple of weeks, as I want to get my bodyfat % down as much as possible. I also need to rework my diet to suit this - currently I'm on a keto diet with one carb-up per week - will most likely start a TKD with carbs pre-workout, and up my protein by 50g per day.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks great, I would go 40/40/20/20 for the nolva, or even 20/20/10/10 since you're stacking it with clomid. Clomid personally treats me far better than nolva, clomid makes my balls come back quick while nolva actually seems to reduce my sex drive while in pct.

Maxpwr

Awards
Ok thanks - will probably do 40/40/20/20 then for Nolva - want to try and keep it safe for my first one.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
It wouldn't hurt to throw in some HCG when you start your PCT. Trest no joke shuts you down hard. Having said that, you'll enjoy your cycle. I'm about to start week 4 of oral Trest and I'm happy with how it's been.

Just a word of caution, something I've noticed with Trest. Even though you are cutting, make sure you are on point with your diet and consider carb cycling. I was doing clean eating with an excess of 500 cal and the Trest would still sap my energy levels at times, which meant either upping carbs or using more stims. I met in the middle and upped carbs only on non training days, and added a lil moe caffeine to my diet.

Maxpwr

Awards
Thanks for the heads up - I'll certainly watch out for that. I've gone over a few tr3st logs, but there's certainly not as much info about it out there as there is with test and other more common cycles.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Like your setup, looks like sometime I may consider for my next run :) (currently on Epi/TrestTD+oral).
Only thing I personally would change is to lower the Nolva to 20/20/10/10 (and/or even add extra 5th week at 5mg). No need to go higher than 20 from what I understand (some others may say different though). Also I would not run Clomid at the same time. IF I did, I'd do just 50mg first few days then lower to 25.

Regarding your hairloss concern I would look into Minoxidil with Azelaic acid. Or shampoo with Ketoconazole. There is also a shampoo with caffein called Alpecin, not sure on how effective it is, but Im a true coffee addict so hey why not.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like your setup, looks like sometime I would consider for my next run :) (currently on Epi/TrestTD+oral).
Only thing I personally change is to lower the Nolva to 20/20/10/10 (or even add extra 5th week at 5mg). No need to go higher than 20 from what I understand (some others may say different though). Also I would not run Clomid at the same time. IF I did, I'd do just 50mg first few days then lower to 25.
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 felt pretty weak to me and it took me a fair amount of time after nolva to bounce back tbh...With clomid I was back to normal quick and without any sides, so if I dropped either, it would definitely be the nolva

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Nolva at 20/20/10/10 felt pretty weak to me and it took me a fair amount of time after nolva to bounce back tbh...With clomid I was back to normal quick and without any sides, so if I dropped either, it would definitely be the nolva
Ok, I believe it's highly personal if you prefer the one or the other. Clomid makes me sensitive as fuark :) Either one should work. Always use pharma or trusted ug if possible. Both is overkill IMO.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, I believe it's highly personal if you prefer the one or the other. Clomid makes me sensitive as fuark :) Either one should work. Always use pharma or trusted ug if possible. Both is overkill IMO.
This is op's first cycle and trestolone shuts users down pretty hard, so I don't think running both could hurt

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also op, consider adding a natty test booster or otc pct to help you bounce back, daa @3g a day is treating me pretty well right now

Maxpwr

Awards
Regarding your hairloss concern I would look into Minoxidil with Azelaic acid. Or shampoo with Ketoconazole. There is also a shampoo with caffein called Alpecin, not sure on how effective it is, but Im a true coffee addict so hey why not.
I'm more concerned about the Proviron for hair loss, but since I've decided to ditch that (at least for now) in not as worried. I've read that tr3st doesn't convert to DHT or at least minimally and chance of increased hair loss are not high. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Only thing is that if my libido turns to **** I might consider adding 25mg of Proviron back in. Again there are reasons I probably shouldn't, as mentioned earlier, so I'm on the fence still about that.

Anyway, I've been on minoxidil for nearly ten years now twice a day and Nizoral shampoo has been the only shampoo I've used in years too. I'll be upping the shampoo frequency anyway to every 2 or 3 days hopefully to minimise DHT on my scalp... for what it's worth

Maxpwr

Awards
On the Nolva / Clomid issue I'm a little confused. I've read a few conflicting opinions about what's needed and what is overkill. I read an article from another forum that said Clomid would never be necessary if Nolva was used at all - so it's hard to form a good opinion.

I think I'll sit down over the weekend and do some serious research, and try to actually understand what each PCT med does and what the differences are. At this stage I'll probably still run it at the dosages I specified earlier, but will take all of your opinions on this thread into consideration too.

Being my first cycle it's hard to know how I'll react to any of this, cycle or PCT - so I can only take a somewhat educated guess and adjust if necessary.

Thanks again for all your replies :)

Maxpwr

Awards
Also op, consider adding a natty test booster or otc pct to help you bounce back, daa @3g a day is treating me pretty well right now
I have half a bottle of Reservatrol still left over - is something like that suitable? Or something heavier? I'll take a look at daa - haven't heard of it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have half a bottle of Reservatrol still left over - is something like that suitable? Or something heavier? I'll take a look at daa - haven't heard of it.
If you already have it, it couldn't hurt to use. The nolva and clomid alone are far plenty

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On the Nolva / Clomid issue I'm a little confused. I've read a few conflicting opinions about what's needed and what is overkill. I read an article from another forum that said Clomid would never be necessary if Nolva was used at all - so it's hard to form a good opinion.

I think I'll sit down over the weekend and do some serious research, and try to actually understand what each PCT med does and what the differences are. At this stage I'll probably still run it at the dosages I specified earlier, but will take all of your opinions on this thread into consideration too.

Being my first cycle it's hard to know how I'll react to any of this, cycle or PCT - so I can only take a somewhat educated guess and adjust if necessary.

Thanks again for all your replies :)
Basically, nolvadex is better at blocking estrogen from attaching to the breast glands and clomid is better for rebooting hpta

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
This is op's first cycle and trestolone shuts users down pretty hard, so I don't think running both could hurt
You both do as you want of course. More isnt necessary better. More compounds and higher doses=higher risk for sides and unwanted effects.

I'm more concerned about the Proviron for hair loss, but since I've decided to ditch that (at least for now) in not as worried. I've read that tr3st doesn't convert to DHT or at least minimally and chance of increased hair loss are not high. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Only thing is that if my libido turns to **** I might consider adding 25mg of Proviron back in. Again there are reasons I probably shouldn't, as mentioned earlier, so I'm on the fence still about that.

Anyway, I've been on minoxidil for nearly ten years now twice a day and Nizoral shampoo has been the only shampoo I've used in years too. I'll be upping the shampoo frequency anyway to every 2 or 3 days hopefully to minimise DHT on my scalp... for what it's worth
Sounds good man!
For more effective use of the minox, add in azelaic acid as it helps it get to the scalp even better. Enjoy your cycle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19