Superdrol/Trimax Recomposition Cycle Log

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Hey, I made another post earlier, but I revised my recomp and decided to go with Superdrol instead of 1T/4AD.

Here is the lowdown

5'10
165lbs
11.25% BF
22 y/o
working out 5 years, correctly over a year.

Goals:
Body recomp, drop a few lbs of fat, gain some LBM

Arsenal:
Week 0-1: Clenbuterol, ramping up to 140mcg
Weeks 1-3: 10mg Supedrol week 1, 20mg thereafter
Weeks 1-3: 40mg M5AA
Weeks 2-3: Trimax
Weeks 4-5: Nolva, 6oxo, 7oxo
then possibly another SD cycle, or continue PCT

Usuals:
Multivitamin
CLA
EFA/flax
CEE
E+C at random times, when needed

Diet:
Standard 40%P/40%C/20%F, almost spotlessly clean.
Have been cutting off 1900cals, going to bump up cals to 2800 and adjust accordingly.

Begins May 30, 2005.
Keep your eyes on this one, and see how it goes for me.
Comments/Questions always welcome.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I ll be watching closely considering I will be running a sd/Trimax cycle myself sometime this summer.. Good luck

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Got the superdrol and trimax today...it's calling my name. Can't wait for the 30th. Stay tuned.

TheCSWFighter

Awards
superdrol is still being sold? I'll def be watchin this I'm doin a similar cycle minus the superdrol

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is still being sold? I'll def be watchin this I'm doin a similar cycle minus the superdrol
BB.com's now selling it...:frustrate Nutraplanet has some in stock as well, and many other online shops are stocking it too...

mb27

Awards
No need to ramp the trimax down. Ramp it up to asses tolerance, but one pill shuts your thyroid down just as good as three.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
6 weeks is an awful long time to run SD. I have read that 4 is the optimal.

I would add Taurine to your list, when you bump to 20 MG the back pumps can get pretty intense; taurine really helps out a lot. (3-5 Grams).

Good Luck!

Hey, I made another post earlier, but I revised my recomp and decided to go with Superdrol instead of 1T/4AD.

Here is the lowdown

5'10
165lbs
11.25% BF
22 y/o
working out 5 years, correctly over a year.

Goals:
Body recomp, drop a few lbs of fat, gain some LBM

Arsenal:
Week 0-1: Clenbuterol, ramping up to 140mcg
Weeks 1-6: 10mg Supedrol week 1, 20mg thereafter
Weeks 1-4: 40mg M5AA
Weeks 2-5: Trimax, ramping dosage up/down accordingly
Weeks 7-12: Nolva, 6oxo, 7oxo

Usuals:
Multivitamin
CLA
EFA/flax
CEE
E+C at random times, when needed

Diet:
Standard 40%P/40%C/20%F, almost spotlessly clean.
Have been cutting off 1900cals, going to bump up cals to 2800 and adjust accordingly.

Begins May 30, 2005.
Keep your eyes on this one, and see how it goes for me.
Comments/Questions always welcome.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Yea, I'm adding taurine in there too. I switched things up now for a shorter cycle. Also decided I'm going to start friday, let the SD build up in my system over the weekend and hit it hard monday.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 1:
Biceps/Triceps today. Had a good workout, M5AA had me really focused.

Day 2:
I did chest and cardio today, my training split got kinda screwed up this week but that will be fixed next week. Amazing pumps.

Day 3:
Weight is up to 171(started at 165) Did legs today, felt strong. Great pumps once again.

Side effects: Absolutely none.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 4:
Weighed 172 this morning. Hit up shoulders and cardio at the gym. No strength gains noticed yet, but I have a lot better endurance, I feel like I can keep pushing the weights up. Cardio was great, felt like I could run forever. No lower back pumps to report, or any side effects for that matter. Maybe a little more aggressive.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 5:
weight: 172

Back/Biceps at the gym today. Noticed some decent strength gains from last week, major endurance increase.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 7: 173
Days 6 and 7 have been cardio days. Feel very intense and I can do cardio for hours.

Libido is wayyy up. I mean way up, hasn't been this high in months. No acne to speak of, and only one time have I gotten a lower back pump.

My favorite thing about this stuff is the confidence that I get from it. I had extreme depression a few months ago(which i blame on the accutane i was taking) and I feel better now than I ever have, I'm hoping that I don't crash and get depressed in PCT.

Vascularity is greatly improved just sitting around without a pump. SD is sweet.

Can't wait for the next 2 weeks. I can't even imagine how much better its gonna get.

whunterx

whunterx

Awards
How are you making out with with your cycle? I'am thinking of doing sd and trimax.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 8: Benchpress is up a good 15lbs from last week, very nice.
Day 9: Squats up 30lbs from last week
Day 10: DB Shoulder press up 10 lbs from last week.
Looking and feeling nicely bigger and stronger.

Endurance, libido, and confidence are all through the roof. Zero side effects asides from possible lethargy(not bad though)

Weight is up to 176. 11lbs in 10 days, while looking slightly leaner.
I've decided against the trimax for this cycle because I feel it will be too strong and make me flat when I really just want to be pumped. If I keep my diet perfect I feel I can drop some more BF% by day 21.

Averaging 2800 cals a day. 40/40/20.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I'm sure that I'm into the 180's by now, but I haven't been on a scale.
Superdrol truly kicks ass. I have been getting comments here and there about being bigger, so that's a plus.

Back/Bi's today went great. My deadlift is up 60lbs in 2weeks, Standing bicep curls up 5lbs each arm for more reps. Lat pulldowns up 20lbs.

Some shrinkage is being noted, but thats expected, no other sides to speak of.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Weight: 183

Squats up 30 more pounds from last week, incline DB up 10 each arm. Sweet.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Alright. PCT begins today, with Nolva, 6oxo, DHEA.

Starting weight: 165
Ending weight: 185

Cycle was:
10mg superdrol, 50mg M5AA - 3 Weeks

Going to do 2 week PCT then maybe jump into another drol cycle, or do full PCT and wait a few weeks before a 1T/4AD/OHT cycle.

Measurements:
Arms: +1"
Chest: +2"
Shoulders: +2"
Thighs: +1"
Calve: +.5"
Forearms: +.75"
Waist: +.5" (so much for a recomp)
Towards the end I suffered some lethargy, slightly puffy nips. I also somehow got bloat from this cycle, even though both compounds are dry?

Final Verdict:
Superdrol, M5AA = kicks ass.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Day 3 of PCT:
weight is ~183. Looking good, feeling decent. I'm feelin a little depressed, more emotional. It could just be my current situation, but low tesosterone probably isn't helping either.. I wanna be on again already.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Update:
Almost 2 weeks into PCT, weight is around 184. Haven't been to the gym in a week due to a vacation to cedar point(that place is FUN) so my muscles aren't feelin' pumped at all, but I just too measurements and they're holding steady. yeayyy.

captain chet

Awards
SWEET results...id like to see some pictures because judging by your stats we seem to have about the same build im about 6'0'' 173ish right now, and im planning on doing a superdrol cycle starting within the next week. Id like to see how you have changed on it.