Superdrol/Halovar Natural Disaster Pre-Log

Earthquake

Earthquake

Awards
Hey yall,

I've been a long time lurker and have ran several successful cycles of tren and epitren in the past. I recently obtained a bottle of Dark Cyde Reign (same **** as LGI's Prostanivar) Because its my first time using Superdrol, I wanted to get a couple second opinions of my proposed cycle before I begin a log. Any comments, advice, shade, name calling is appreciated as I am here to expand my understanding of utilizing these compounds as an experienced lifter.

Currently my BW is 225 and after the PCT dust settles Im looking to be at 233

Since its my first time using Superdrol I thought it'd be appropriate to take a full pill (25 Halo/15 Superdrol) at 6 am an hour before I lift and the second dose, a half pill, at 3 pm and keep this strategy throughout the duration of the cycle.

My two week preload consisted of:these support supplements and I will continue them through PCT

Hawthorne
CoQ10
Milk Thisle
Fish Oil

Cycle:
Wk1-3 37.5 Halovar/22.5 Superdrol

Concerning PCT, I have always had great results with Nolva and planned to use it again.

PCT
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Nolvadren Xt
Standard Natty Test Booster
Budlight as I plan on staying sober throughout the cycle

I also have a large supple of arimidex on hand and some HCG but would like to hear anyone's previous experience using these on cycle or during pct respectively

I also am prescribed 70 mg of vyvanse daily and planned to cut the dose to 30 mg a day and avoid all caffeine while on cycle to keep BP under control.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

gierillagrill

Awards
hey i’m wondering how the vyvanse made you feel while doing this cycle, would you advise to stay away from my prescription aswell i i do just superdrol 10 mg ed i’m 150lbs and relatively good knowledge of what i’m doing

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Who the hell put superdrol and halodrol in the same product??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 8