Prami

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's a good starting dose for prami to combat possible prolactin sides from oral trest 30mg pwo only

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's a suuuuuuppppeer low dose... Honestly you shouldn't even need anything as strong as prami for that. You'd just be getting the sides from it with no real benefit.

I would use something otc like inhibit p or even just an l dopa product. 30mg prob won't even do much as far as benefits only pwo because it has such a short half life.

Seems like a silly cycle of that's the only thing you're rubning

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a suuuuuuppppeer low dose... Honestly you shouldn't even need anything as strong as prami for that. You'd just be getting the sides from it with no real benefit.

I would use something otc like inhibit p or even just an l dopa product. 30mg prob won't even do much as far as benefits only pwo because it has such a short half life.

I was wondering about the dose.
First of all I'm going to be running Grimm labs MENT.
Each pill is only 10mg. I think it may have a different make up than stuff available but I could be wrong
I'm already running 4andro epiandro at high doses 500 mg and 1000mg. Lgd 10mg. For 5 weeks.
Now I'm also taking m14add for the next 4weeks.
7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dion.
Reaper labs Grimm MENT 10mg
The dose being so low makes me consider 3tabs at once pwo.
Can you give me any insight into a low starting dose for prami. I'm wanting to know just in case .

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just looked up some older ment products that were also doses at 10mg.
So I'm wondering bro is this the same exact compound that's is currently being sold as Trest?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just looked up some older ment products that were also doses at 10mg.
So I'm wondering bro is this the same exact compound that's is currently being sold as Trest?
do you have the label?

G

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As for the prami start at .1mg ED at night (about 30 mins before bed), then slowly up the dosage, ending up around .25mg. Personally did .1 for a week pre cycle, 1.5 in week 1 of cycle, .2 for a couple days, hit .25 about 2 weeks in.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's definitely different.
I'm not real good with chemical markups.
But some of the ones I commonly see are 3b-hydroxy

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.1mg 3 days
.15mg 3 days
.25mg 7 days

Everyone's different, but something to this effect. I can barely handle .1mg. Prami doesn't sit well with me. Makes my prolactin nipples all better in a couple days, but the flip flopping sweaty lack of sleep makes it not worth it.

Moral of story, start ultra low and taper up every few days to the recommended dose of .5mg/day

And then taper back down when coming off.

But as Boone said, a minimal dose should suffice for what you're doing.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.1mg 3 days
.15mg 3 days
.25mg 7 days

Everyone's different, but something to this effect. I can barely handle .1mg. Prami doesn't sit well with me. Makes my prolactin nipples all better in a couple days, but the flip flopping sweaty lack of sleep makes it not worth it.

Moral of story, start ultra low and taper up every few days to the recommended dose of .5mg/day

Thanks

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as the dose......does 10mg seems extremely low. Or is the compound different?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As far as the dose......does 10mg seems extremely low. Or is the compound different?
10mg seems low to me... its basically an oral version of trest which is usually dosed a bit higher. 30mg might be enough tho assuming the conversion rate is good enough

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10mg seems low to me... its basically an oral version of trest which is usually dosed a bit higher. 30mg might be enough tho assuming the conversion rate is good enough
So what I have is MENT....not Trest.
Different stuff. WAY WAY different, hence the low dosage.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.1mg 3 days
.15mg 3 days
.25mg 7 days

And run all the way through PCT?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And run all the way through PCT?
Hmmm, probably wouldn't hurt. Like I said, I can't even handle the stuff so have never been able to truly use it properly. Perhaps use pct to start the tapering down process.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, probably wouldn't hurt. Like I said, I can't even handle the stuff so have never been able to truly use it properly. Perhaps use pct to start the tapering down process.
Gotcha...just want an official ending in my mind.
I might run it in a natty stack later to access tolerability. That way I know what to expect....and still have the ability to stop if need be.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha...just want an official ending in my mind.
I might run it in a natty stack later to access tolerability. That way I know what to expect....and still have the ability to stop if need be.
Check pm's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brofessorx Peptide/Research 39
J Anabolics 11
J Anabolics 5
J IGF-1/GH 5
J IGF-1/GH 0