Is Absolute shutdown possible from one compound for only 2 months

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I've been researching this for awhile and there's alot of contradictions ...can anyone tell me if you can fully go stagnant from a 2 compound two month cycle at regular doses ??

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yip, trest. So theres at least one.

Actually wouldnt surprise me if it were possible for ANY compound to do this, especially if you have some idiosyncratic biological disposition.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Yip, trest. So theres at least one.

Actually wouldnt surprise me if it were possible for ANY compound to do this, especially if you have some idiosyncratic biological disposition.
Yea I figured trest was a def I'm wondering cause my boy is waiting for his bloods but his nuts are gone like grapes he said man no hang not even when heated he said lol guess he tried to heat them ....he's a healthy male that never had any problems with hormones he did msten and epi and 500 mgs of test

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Could've been the test maybe I've herd of this sort of thing before but IDK never did it to me

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Yea I figured trest was a def I'm wondering cause my boy is waiting for his bloods but his nuts are gone like grapes he said man no hang not even when heated he said lol guess he tried to heat them ....he's a healthy male that never had any problems with hormones he did msten and epi and 500 mgs of test
He said there's no erections no libido no sperm and no balls.... the worst I've had was my balls getting smaller twords the end of my cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the thread title question doesn't apply to your friend? Title says 1 compound, he was running 3.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yes, it's possible. In fact, highly likely. Compound, user and dose dependent.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
So the thread title question doesn't apply to your friend? Title says 1 compound, he was running 3.
And yes, it's possible. In fact, highly likely. Compound, user and dose dependent.
Yea I messed the heading up bro my bad but Yea I was curious for him he's really depressed and now is getting anxiety he's on pct so I told him to get all the stuff he needs and blast his balls with some hcg and he should be good

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I gotta take more time on my posts lol I've been at work an still am smdh sorry about the confusion bruv

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
It's kind've surprising because many people can be on TRT for years and then come back with a proper restart program, what's his PCT look like?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also H-drol/ Mehcabol have 12-16 hour half lifes... Very long for PH's id wait a week from the end of the cycle to actually start PCT.. that's two high half life PH's... Also, was it a long or short ester test.. Gotta give us more details.. maybe he just needs to wait for everything to clear his system if they body still senses too many androgens it wont re-start.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Dma378 what compounds do you think are most likely to do this? Im running Furaza 4-andro epi andro LGD and halodrol in a month. They're all considered mild and beginner stuff, but im taking both nolva and clmid and exem for an 8 week pct. Just worried because it's my first cycle with that many compounds

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
It's kind've surprising because many people can be on TRT for years and then come back with a proper restart program, what's his PCT look like?
Well he never got bloods done before hand so IDK how his hormones were in the first place I told him to run just test for his first cycle or even a very mild ph but he wanted quick gains so that's what he got plus some ****ed up endocrine system I'll help him as much as I can but I warned him

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Also H-drol/ Mehcabol have 12-16 hour half lifes... Very long for PH's id wait a week from the end of the cycle to actually start PCT.. that's two high half life PH's... Also, was it a long or short ester test.. Gotta give us more details.. maybe he just needs to wait for everything to clear his system if they body still senses too many androgens it wont re-start.
Test c and Yea man he's a idiot bro this is his first cycle ever he had told all of us he did them before

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
He just told me he's been asking me questions all day so paranoid I told him to stop stressing and wait a few days

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I have to see his bloods first he got em done 2 days ago should be threw tomorrow

JG93

JG93

Awards
2 months lol, of course...

Explain the cycle and the problems.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
2 months lol, of course...

Explain the cycle and the problems.
That's only an 8 week cycle... People who do shows do 16 week cycles and recover, I think he's expecting pct to be a breeze and thinking he should feel amazing in it... Also he didn't account for half lives before starting pct. 8 week on cycle permanent shut down is very unlikely with the cycles guys here are doing and recovering fine from

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
That's only an 8 week cycle... People who do shows do 16 week cycles and recover, I think he's expecting pct to be a breeze and thinking he should feel amazing in it... Also he didn't account for half lives before starting pct. 8 week on cycle permanent shut down is very unlikely with the cycles guys here are doing and recovering fine from
Yea your rite bro I didn't realize he never cycled before he told me an my buddy he did so he could find legit safe stuff Wich is ok I guess but don't lie about cycling it's not like I'm gonna be like **** you get out my face I would've helped him but hey now you gotta deal with it brotha I'm getting him his pct so hell be fine in a few weeks

JG93

JG93

Awards
Agreed, I really didn't want get into explaining half life so I left that part out.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Okay, I believe I mis interpreted what you were showing. IS SHUTDOWN possible? Yes. What we here say shutdown is when LH and FSH and TEST are around zero. That's shutdown, there's suppression and then there's shutdown. I thought you were saying is he shutdown for life, and my answer would be I highly doubt it with the cycle people are doing well into there 30's and recovering from, if he's in his lower to mid 20's recovery is very likely, but in terms of shut down you can get shut down on 1 compound... Is it permanent... Highly unlikely. Just tell him that anxiety and feeling like **** is a part of PCT for some... It's person dependent you're not supposed to feel amazing in pct... Tell him to toughen up lmao

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 what compounds do you think are most likely to do this? Im running Furaza 4-andro epi andro LGD and halodrol in a month. They're all considered mild and beginner stuff, but im taking both nolva and clmid and exem for an 8 week pct. Just worried because it's my first cycle with that many compounds
Absolute shutdown. But lovely cycle!!! Would not F around with an RC pct.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Absolute shutdown. But lovely cycle!!! Would not F around with an RC pct.
I got confused by the term "absolute" shutdown. That makes me think that it'll be forever, shutdown however I expected but not forever lol. Already have pharma CLOMID and NOLVA on hand running an 8 week pct too

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Okay, I believe I mis interpreted what you were showing. IS SHUTDOWN possible? Yes. What we here say shutdown is when LH and FSH and TEST are around zero. That's shutdown, there's suppression and then there's shutdown. I thought you were saying is he shutdown for life, and my answer would be I highly doubt it with the cycle people are doing well into there 30's and recovering from, if he's in his lower to mid 20's recovery is very likely, but in terms of shut down you can get shut down on 1 compound... Is it permanent... Highly unlikely. Just tell him that anxiety and feeling like **** is a part of PCT for some... It's person dependent you're not supposed to feel amazing in pct... Tell him to toughen up lmao
Hahaha this is exactly what I said to him... you a mind reader bro Lmfao cheers!!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I go both rx and rc bruv ....gotta have em all ,am logs lol sounded like the Pokemon theme song
At least you know how to cycle man.. Teach your friend so he doesn't have limp dick for life please lmao.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
At least you know how to cycle man.. Teach your friend so he doesn't have limp dick for life please lmao.
We're all quite angry with him, but we will help him get back to normal and then he's on his own for a few months man he needs to have the little **** down before he can even think of the big **** I got you young body lol he's a maniac I told him to start up asking advice in here before trying something and to wait at least a year to do his research an so forth

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
We're all quite angry with him, but we will help him get back to normal and then he's on his own for a few months man he needs to have the little **** down before he can even think of the big **** I got you young body lol he's a maniac I told him to start up asking advice in here before trying something and to wait at least a year to do his research an so forth
I mean everybody's first PCT is an experience because you don't know what to expect. So here's his experience. But hey at least now he knows what shutdown vs suppression is. My first ever PCT was just suppression so i made huge gains and felt great.. then my second pct was HORRIBLE. Got some horrible sides, but it's because i went 10 weeks LGD at 16mg which means shut down. So right there i knew the difference between shutdown and suppression. But if you PCT right and take good amount of time off he'll be fine and shouldn't cause any real damage.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I mean everybody's first PCT is an experience because you don't know what to expect. So here's his experience. But hey at least now he knows what shutdown vs suppression is. My first ever PCT was just suppression so i made huge gains and felt great.. then my second pct was HORRIBLE. Got some horrible sides, but it's because i went 10 weeks LGD at 16mg which means shut down. So right there i knew the difference between shutdown and suppression. But if you PCT right and take good amount of time off he'll be fine and shouldn't cause any real damage.
Youngbodybuil for the win

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Just sell him some of your pharma.. i've never seen that kind of pharma.. Do you get doctor RX'd or you do online RX?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I get local rx lol my boy is the best man most potent **** uve ever had that was nolva lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I get local rx lol my boy is the best man most potent **** uve ever had that was nolva lol
Damn im jelly i have to buy over seas and wait 2 weeks for shipping. Plus $25-30 in shipping lmao.