jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I wanna do a log of some sort lemme know who's in

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
182 lbs 5'7 6-8% bodyfat
Aiming for recomp with weight added not alot like a solid 7-10 pounds.
I've been training for 8 years and have diet down with 3 cycles under my belt mostly epistane and msten
Diet is 2700 cals
235 pro
85-90 fat
I don't count carbs my metabolism is fast as **** but Yea I started 6 days ago

First three days not much to say next two felt alil pump extra today I felt great mood up libido up and more vascular then usual started at 25 mgs per day

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Wondering if I should end this with m1a for 4 weeks and end on two of just the dimethandrostenol ??

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Also put is nolva and aromasin if needed maybe hcg IDK tho

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Today is day 7 headed to the gym soon weighing in at 185lbs today so around three pounds so far some prob fluctuation so 2 1/2 lbs prob I'm OK with even 2 I'm in it for the full 8 weeks so I'm off to do back no food till 11 ish ...I fast for 5 hours in the start of the day have been for my entire workout journey be back to review my workout not in super depth but semi depth lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Back was excellent couldn't get tired could've stayed but had to drink my annual everyday shake 25 sets with calf's hit separate 10 sets pump was Awsome mood Awsome uped my dose to 37.5 mgs starting today I'm feeling fuller day by day so well see I'll keep updating

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I got 405 for 7 and 465 for two and 505 for one on dead lifts

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Don't usually go for one but wanted to see were I was

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
My buddys at the ugl makes it for me I've known him for my whole life my dad's friend that teamed up with a younger dude now that make all the old school goodies lol 12.5 mg pills I was gonna buy immanis but why ,when I know my guy is g2g

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
One quick note for today literally pumped all day my vascularity is up and I have been in work behind pharmacy in air-conditioning set at 58 cause this old women I work with gets hot lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
OK weighed in at 181 today ??? IDK what's going on diet was spot on ....I'm very lean I will say that, but damn 4 pounds down guess it's time to up my cals alittle but we'll see. Second day at 37.5 mgs of dime day 8 and not feeling much different from what I have been libido is insane hard like a steel block on demand lol if I don't start to see significant differences in week twoish I'm adding m1a to the stack

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Didn't drink enough water either so I'll be carrying gallons now lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Why is my log so dead I figured someone would want to see whats up

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is my log so dead I figured someone would want to see whats up
I'v been in the whole time :)lol

Today's post pump feeling good I lost weight but look like I gained looms like maybe some fullness headed down my path the pump never ends on this stuff so I am enjoying the ride so far
Seriously looking good

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Maybe if I added three more compounds ppl would show up lol. Iwon't tho that's nutz

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Damn, looking fooking solid man.. Aesthetic as FUARK. Lmfao yeah im going to be running 4 compounds but they aren't methylated. Never gone methyl actually, was thinking about halodrol as my first methyl and maybe use it as a kick for my upcoming cycle but idk yet.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Damn, looking fooking solid man.. Aesthetic as FUARK. Lmfao yeah im going to be running 4 compounds but they aren't methylated. Never gone methyl actually, was thinking about halodrol as my first methyl and maybe use it as a kick for my upcoming cycle but idk yet.
Good choice never did halo but loved epi and msten stacked for a kicker but I also like Anadrol alot sooooo lol I've actually never tried any none methyls hoe are they

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Good choice never did halo but loved epi and msten stacked for a kicker but I also like Anadrol alot sooooo lol I've actually never tried any none methyls hoe are they
Non methyl cycles are way more expensive, but i wanted to get a few cycles under my belt and learn the ropes first hand before just jumping into a methyl.

Gonna run
Lgd
OL deramfury(Furazan)
Epi-Andro
4-Andro

Going for 8 weeks with LGD running to 10 weeks, pretty expensive compared to methyl cycle tbh.

Thinking about keeping the OL dermafury at 4 weeks and starting halodrol in week 2 so there's a 2 week overlap equaling 2 weeks of 5 compounds 8 weeks of 4 with halodrol weeks 2-8. I hear halodrol is a really solid cycle but im kindve scared of going past 4 compounds lol.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Non methyl cycles are way more expensive, but i wanted to get a few cycles under my belt and learn the ropes first hand before just jumping into a methyl.

Gonna run
Lgd
OL deramfury(Furazan)
Epi-Andro
4-Andro

Going for 8 weeks with LGD running to 10 weeks, pretty expensive compared to methyl cycle tbh.

Thinking about keeping the OL dermafury at 4 weeks and starting halodrol in week 2 so there's a 2 week overlap equaling 2 weeks of 5 compounds 8 weeks of 4 with halodrol weeks 2-8. I hear halodrol is a really solid cycle but im kindve scared of going past 4 compounds lol.
You should be OK were can I get furaza I've herd good things

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You should be OK were can I get furaza I've herd good things
I don't buy retail I have a buddy who has tons of banned PH's he stocked up on before the ban, from epi to tren phs to m1toxime to nanodrol.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Sorry I didn't mean to ask a source this was a joke

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
So run your cycle by me once more it was alittle confusing bro sorry lol

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So run your cycle by me once more it was alittle confusing bro sorry lol
Weeks 1-4(or 1-8 if i decide not to use halodrol finisher)
OL Dermafury (Transdermal Furaza 50mg per half pump, using 2 full pumps for 200mg daily.)
Weeks 1-8
OL UK LGD 16mg for 8 weeks
OL UK Sup3r-4 440mg for 8 weeks
OL UK Sup3r-Epi 1000mg for 8 weeks

Now here's where im not sure
Im thinking about using OL Dermafury for the first 4 or the full 8 if it's only the first 4 then i'll be starting halodrol at 70mg weeks 2-8 so there's a 2 week overlap and ending dermafury at week 4 so i cut back down to 4 compounds. as i dont want to be on more than 8 weeks or i just run the OL Dermafury the entire cycle, it'll just be WAY more expensive.

What you think man? You definitely look like you know your sh1t man, welcome to all help much appreciated.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Weeks 1-4(or 1-8 if i decide not to use halodrol finisher)
OL Dermafury (Transdermal Furaza 50mg per half pump, using 2 full pumps for 200mg daily.)
Weeks 1-8
OL UK LGD 16mg for 8 weeks
OL UK Sup3r-4 440mg for 8 weeks
OL UK Sup3r-Epi 1000mg for 8 weeks

Now here's where im not sure
Im thinking about using OL Dermafury for the first 4 or the full 8 if it's only the first 4 then i'll be starting halodrol at 70mg weeks 2-8 so there's a 2 week overlap and ending dermafury at week 4 so i cut back down to 4 compounds. as i dont want to be on more than 8 weeks or i just run the OL Dermafury the entire cycle, it'll just be WAY more expensive.

What you think man? You definitely look like you know your sh1t man, welcome to all help much appreciated.
Sounds good def do the halo bro you will not regret it ..... but do you drink at all or have a bad liver ??

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Sounds good def do the halo bro you will not regret it ..... but do you drink at all or have a bad liver ??
Nah, due to some childhood scarring im 24 and have never once gotten drunk. Dad was an alcoholic and brought it home. So im quite glad it keeps me from any of that

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Nah, due to some childhood scarring im 24 and have never once gotten drunk. Dad was an alcoholic and brought it home. So im quite glad it keeps me from any of that
Good for you man I'm the same way and we are also the same age I do smoke alot of weed tho lol so for support I would say coq10 and nac with ala and you should come out victorious you set the cycle up Letty good but just so you know the halo is going to make you feel amazing perfect dose too

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey man I smoke weed when I bulk, helps me eat a ton, and especially if I'm taking a DHT compound sleep is hell, the ganj knocks me the f out its a must have cycle support for sleep lmao

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Hey man I smoke weed when I bulk, helps me eat a ton, and especially if I'm taking a DHT compound sleep is hell, the ganj knocks me the f out its a must have cycle support for sleep lmao
Hahaha rite ... no doubt I'll be eating a 100 mg of thc oatmeal dark chocolate bar made by yours truly lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I have a way to get this Methyldiazirinol I don't know much about it, except it's in a ol product any knowledge on it seems OK from what I'm reading

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I know it's a great nutrient partitioner like SD. But not as rough so it allows for longer cycles. Some seem to experience a leaning effect as well

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Think it'd be a good compound to add to an 8 week so I'll have 6 on the methyldiazirinol?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I would give it a shot. It's a compound some seem to love or can do without. I remember it being marketed as a cutting compound like epi but have seen it better utilized for lean bulks.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Cool I'll have to see how I'm feeling I wanna be disgusting this summer and I already think I'm in the road to pure tissue mania lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. And I would just finish the last 4 weeks with epistane or methylstenbolone since you already know how you respond to them

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Subbed. And I would just finish the last 4 weeks with epistane or methylstenbolone since you already know how you respond to them
Oh **** my bad I just told u to check this out u were already here cheers!!

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Wish I could find legit msten I picked up 3 bottles from iml and.... bunk!!!!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish I could find legit msten I picked up 3 bottles from iml and.... bunk!!!!!
Go with epistane then man! There is still legit **** floating around if you do your research

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Go with epistane then man! There is still legit **** floating around if you do your research
I'll have to search for it long an far I can't tell people sites not to goto rite? or is that OK

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
End of the day today was good by the way guys I felt good all day mood wise, pretty tired but that's cause I roasted to early and got burned out half way threw the day nothing dif to report still pumped all day wich it's very nice to stay vascular all day long lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Kinda cheated just now Wich tostitos chips and that damn queso but I'll be fine it was looking rite at me I couldn't resist when I got home from work