First cycle to cut.

chadk77

Awards
39, 198lbs 20% bf . never done a PH, looking at running 4 weeks of IML Epi Andro to drop my BF. Will be training for my 3rd full marathon and was thinking it would help strip fat quicker especially with a good diet. I usually get down to 180-185 by race time. Any side effects as far as cardio with Epi and should I run this alone? (Other than a PCT)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Have you tried a natural thermogenic before? You might be able to achieve the results your looking for without taking a PH, and worrying about on cycle support, PCT, & possible sides. We are about the same age, and I am also an endurance guy (and lift). If you use something natty like PES Alphamine, or OL Ignit3 I am sure you will cut some weight. I took OL Ignit3 to cut a little fat for about 8 days, but had to stop because it suppressed my appetite around the 3rd or 4th day. Here are the top three things I discovered with it...

1 - Suppressed my appetite like a mofo
2 - Heated up my core when just walking
3 - Gave my a great boost of energy

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
39, 198lbs 20% bf . never done a PH, looking at running 4 weeks of IML Epi Andro to drop my BF. Will be training for my 3rd full marathon and was thinking it would help strip fat quicker especially with a good diet. I usually get down to 180-185 by race time. Any side effects as far as cardio with Epi and should I run this alone? (Other than a PCT)
If you weren't doing marathon training I'd say go for it, however due to BP sides I would go with a milder substance if you insist on going into your cut "enhanced" Maybe try an Osta product and/or Dermacrine.

you're bound to lose *some* muscle either way with that much cardio so maybe sip HMB or even just regular aminos in a camel back during your runs.

If you do decide on Dermacrine use lifter15 for a 15% off discount direct from BPS.

Also S4 did pretty good at keeping my muscle on during a drastic cut but you have to watch dosing levels and vision side effects with that.

chadk77

Awards
Thanks for the reply Joe12. I'll look into those. That might be worth a try as opposed to going the PH route. I'm doing a 20 week training so I have a good amount of time to cut BF.

chadk77

Awards
If you weren't doing marathon training I'd say go for it, however due to BP sides I would go with a milder substance if you insist on going into your cut "enhanced" Maybe try an Osta product and/or Dermacrine.

you're bound to lose *some* muscle either way with that much cardio so maybe sip HMB or even just regular aminos in a camel back during your runs.

If you do decide on Dermacrine use lifter15 for a 15% off discount direct from BPS.

Also S4 did pretty good at keeping my muscle on during a drastic cut but you have to watch dosing levels and vision side effects with that.
Awesome. I'll check those out! TY

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thanks for the reply Joe12. I'll look into those. That might be worth a try as opposed to going the PH route. I'm doing a 20 week training so I have a good amount of time to cut BF.
Cool, I think Ignit3 will treat you well.

As lifted67 alluded to, if you went the PH route you would really need to keep an eye on your BP, especially with LD running. Osta is a SARM, and would def. be milder, but it still has sides.