Photoshop Gainz with your host, Bam Bam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Actually, I don't know how to photoshop, so I guess I'm gonna have to do this the old fashioned way: diet, training, and anabolics!
First, I'll tell you my starting stats. I've been hovering between 222 and 224lbs (about 101kg) for the last 4 weeks so I think that will probably still be the case when I kick this off in almost exactly two weeks. I'm 6'0" and I pretty consistently stay at around 12% body fat unless I'm actually making an effort to reduce that.
I haven't decided how I'm going to train or what split I'm going to do while on this cycle, but I'm experimenting right now and maybe you guys can help me out with some suggestions too.
Now, the good stuff!
Here is my layout for the cycle as of right now. I have it pretty down pat, the only thing that might change is adding something in at the end of the cycle. Here we go:
Weeks 1-8: Sup3r-2 @ 750mg/day
Weeks 1-6: Dianabol @ 30mg/day
Weeks 1-8: EQ @ 600mg/week
Weeks 9-16(maybe longer): EQ @ 900mg/week
Weeks 1-end: Test Cyp @ 250mg/week

I have exemestane on hand and ordering more soon, and I have letrozole only if absolutely necessary. Thinking about getting nolvadex to use while on dbol. I already have my clomid for PCT as well as Focused Nutrition Perfect PCT which I will probably double dose or run two bottles back to back. I have Ep1c Unleashed caps as well as TD.

Now, this is a full on bulk so I'm going to be starting out eating 4000kcal per day. I'm hoping the EQ will make my appetite skyrocket because honestly it's hard for me to stomach so much food every day. Sometimes I have to resort to sh1tty food and I'd prefer not to do that, especially while on cycle to minimize bloating.

I will be posting before pictures within a week of starting, and I plan on starting on the 4th of July or shortly thereafter. I'm in no rush.
Questions? Did I leave anything out?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Before pics:

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Someone who knows what he's doin! I'm in fa sho

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subadubdub. Interested to see how well Sup3r 2 stacks with those heavy compounds.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Welcome y'all!

Subadubdub. Interested to see how well Sup3r 2 stacks with those heavy compounds.
Me too man! I imagine the dry lean mass gains will go well with the wet ones from dbol, and by the time I'm done with those, the EQ will be kicking in and we'll go from there!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
In! Just curious bam, but how old were you and how much did you weigh when you first started lifting?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haha at least photoshop a random object into the update shots to say you "Photoshopped yourself"

Add a top hat

Jk sir, in to follow, let's get this

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Damn man! This should be an interesting journey to say the least

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can always add in EVCO, or EVOO in Tablespoon servings throughout the day to increase your intake. You don't have to resort to sh1tty food as you put it. Although that is more enjoyable, there are plenty ways to easily increase calories without doing it if you want too.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In! Just curious bam, but how old were you and how much did you weigh when you first started lifting?
Welcome bro! I was 15, freshman in high school, and weighed no more than 115lbs. I was skin and bone lol
Haha at least photoshop a random object into the update shots to say you "Photoshopped yourself"

Add a top hat

Jk sir, in to follow, let's get this
Lmao now I just might have to do something crazy!
You can always add in EVCO, or EVOO in Tablespoon servings throughout the day to increase your intake. You don't have to resort to sh1tty food as you put it. Although that is more enjoyable, there are plenty ways to easily increase calories without doing it if you want too.
Yeah that's a good idea! I'll have to pick some up. Dirty food is always fun too though lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome bro! I was 15, freshman in high school, and weighed no more than 115lbs. I was skin and bone lol

Lmao now I just might have to do something crazy!

Yeah that's a good idea! I'll have to pick some up. Dirty food is always fun too though lol
If you have the metabolism to pepper in the things you really enjoy though I don't see why you wouldn't a few times a week.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If you have the metabolism to pepper in the things you really enjoy though I don't see why you wouldn't a few times a week.
True and as you can tell, I do have that metabolism! Lol for breakfast every day I get my carbs from blueberry muffins. Sometimes my "preworkout meal" consists of Oreos and whole milk.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like gonna be a fun ride ..joining in !!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love this set up Bam. Pretty much identical to my next cycle, except change Dbol for DMZ. But very curious about Super-2 and excited for EQ!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Love this set up Bam. Pretty much identical to my next cycle, except change Dbol for DMZ. But very curious about Super-2 and excited for EQ!!!
You're running EQ too? Hell yeah when do you start?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha well considering I'm still mid-cycle, next one won't start until January or so (that's what I say now). This one will end around Labor Day and I need to cruise low key for a few months minimum.

But yes, EQ is a given for that run. All other plans may change, but not that one.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha well considering I'm still mid-cycle, next one won't start until January or so (that's what I say now). This one will end around Labor Day and I need to cruise low key for a few months minimum.

But yes, EQ is a given for that run. All other plans may change, but not that one.
Ahh I gotcha. Yeah I'm excited to see if it will help me finally break this plateau I'm in. Although, for what it's worth, I feel that I'm still seeing some recomposition without changing weight much if any.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want in

Hastur

Awards
Subbed, brother! I expect this to be a CLEAN bulk. ;) Hahaha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Welcome one and all!

Man, those bottles of Sup3r-2 are just sitting there laughing at me and taunting me... The third one is on the way too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed, brother! I expect this to be a CLEAN bulk. ;) Hahaha
HA! Clean...maybe only if I start to get a little too thick wit it

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Btw I have these on their way as well. Methinks they will go wonderfully with my Donald Pump tank top :)

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established

Btw I have these on their way as well. Methinks they will go wonderfully with my Donald Pump tank top :)
Hey, are those shorts The UncleSarmies?!? Outstanding, I need a pair of those!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following along!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Biceps looking damn good Bam!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well my third bottle of Sup3r-2 has arrived today, just waiting on the rest of the fun stuff now, which I've been told is en route

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What if you ran the sup3r after the dbol and finished the cycle with it? That gives you a chance to really see what it does. Just my 2 cents.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What if you ran the sup3r after the dbol and finished the cycle with it? That gives you a chance to really see what it does. Just my 2 cents.
That's not a bad idea. You think maybe just starting it right after, or overlapping for a week? Or even spacing it out a little to give my liver a break?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Super 2 technically shouldn't cause much liver stress. My uncle is old school and runs dbol for 12 weeks sometimes longer. As long as your not drinking all the time u should be good. I know everyone preaches tudca but I'm always golden with NAC and water

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also a fan of low test to see other things shine and do there work. Is that y your running test at 250? Just curious

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Super 2 technically shouldn't cause much liver stress. My uncle is old school and runs dbol for 12 weeks sometimes longer. As long as your not drinking all the time u should be good. I know everyone preaches tudca but I'm always golden with NAC and water
Hmm good point. Well I'll definitely consider this. Maybe some other guys can jump in with their opinion on what I should do too?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm also a fan of low test to see other things shine and do there work. Is that y your running test at 250? Just curious
Yes sir. When I was running tren ace I ran it as low as 150 per week just because I didn't need anything else, the tren was working just fine!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe we can get a ol rep in here. Me personally, I ran test dbol a few years back and dbol was 20,20,30,30,40,50. A went out every Friday after work n had 5 or 6 drinks n never had a issue. Blood work was good and other then dark piss on sat morning no problems. Not advocating it just saying my exp. Liver problems are often exaggerated. Its a very resilient organ. And if you feel any problems coming on you could always drop it. Either way I'm looking forward to this log. Good luck. And eat big! I seen your post about the food.everyone has that favorite food that no matter how full they are they will take another bite, find yours and you will be good. Also I like to put a tablespoon I've olive oil on everything! It helps

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe we can get a ol rep in here. Me personally, I ran test dbol a few years back and dbol was 20,20,30,30,40,50. A went out every Friday after work n had 5 or 6 drinks n never had a issue. Blood work was good and other then dark piss on sat morning no problems. Not advocating it just saying my exp. Liver problems are often exaggerated. Its a very resilient organ. And if you feel any problems coming on you could always drop it. Either way I'm looking forward to this log. Good luck. And eat big! I seen your post about the food.everyone has that favorite food that no matter how full they are they will take another bite, find yours and you will be good. Also I like to put a tablespoon I've olive oil on everything! It helps
For sure, thanks man! I didn't have any issues other than a fat face last time I ran dbol so I'm going to try starting at a lower dose this time and see what happens!