First Cycle Advice

ScoopCollins

Awards
So currently I have an athletic build, I've been cutting for a little bit now (started at 197 now I'm down to 185) and I'm pretty lean (10-12% bf guess) and I'm looking to take my strength to the next level while still leaning out.. This is my first cycle & im interested in taking Ostarine & DMZ 2.0. Now my question is:

Is dmz too harsh for first cycle & will it be efficient during a cut/recomp to gain strength?

What would you recommend as far as PCT? I was thinking Clomid? Dosage & weeks?

Would DMZ 2.0 & Ostapure be an efficient stack or have you had experience with the two?

I'm 21
Weight: 185
Bench: 315
Deadlift: 405
Squat: 350 (I know my legs are a weaker asset of mine but currently working on it)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the early formula DMZs are pretty intense. You're at a great bf% of start a cycle, although rather than trying to lean out further (unless you're doing a show soon) why not do a clean bulk?

The advanced guys will need to chime in here with the best course of PCT for your purposed cycle.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of dmz for my next cycle while I haven't ran it yet from the research I've seen and experiences from other people it puts on a lot of water weight so maybe a much better option for a bulk I've seen 15-20 lbs gained (on past logs and reviews) but only ~10 or less kept after pct

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Also you can consider Dermacrine or Epi-Andro+Osta for cutting, it'll be dry if you run it. Get joint supps.

ScoopCollins

Awards
Thanks, I actually wanted to get something today so what I did was order the fire and ice stack (1Andro & 4Andro) with eradicate & gear support.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
1&4 go together like peas and carrots