First cycle EQ E DBOl

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
here it is help me out with anything. i will be on a strict diet for 12 weeks. Here are the stats 5'10 210 15%BF looking for lean gain lifting 4 years.
ON Cycle:
1-12 Test Enan (500mg)
1-12EQ (400mg)
1-4 Dbol (30mg)

1-10 HCG (250iu x 2Times a week)

OFF Cycle (PCT):
14-18 Nolvadex (60,40,20,20)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro. only change i would make it to run the HCG throughout the cycle completely up until you start your PCT. if quantity is a factor, start the HCG later in the cycle.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
So extend the HCG from week 1-14? Then im good thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, that'd be perfect. your nuts will still be hanging and PCT should be a breeze. good luck bro.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
How many cals do you plan on taking in?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i know i've told you this personally in a thread in the AAS forum .. you need to run test one week longer than eq because of the difference in ester lengths so either cut eq a week or run the test a week longer

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
ohh man sorry glen i totally forgot about that i have that on the sheet where i make my cycles. the new cycle will be this:
ON Cycle:
1-13 Test Enan (500mg)
1-12EQ (400mg)
1-4 Dbol (30mg)

1-14HCG (250iu x 2Times a week)

OFF Cycle (PCT):
15-19 Nolvadex (60,40,20,20)
As for the diet I know Eq will make me very hungry, since its a lean bulk i will aim for 3000 cals a day 300g P 200g Carbs 30-40g Fat. ELt me know if the diet is messed up i think u am pushing the limits on the lean bulk wit the diet but overally should be fine. I will be hitting the gym 5 days a week looking like this:
45 min low intensity cardio with a 5 min warm up at the beginning of each workout and Cardio will be after workout.
M-Chest
T-legs/abs
W-BIs
Th-rest
Fri-tris/abs
SAT-back
Sun-rest
other supps:multi/PWO shake with dextrose/Flax seed oil/Fish oil/Omega 3 fattys
anything else i didnt cover just ask the ccyel should start in a couple of weeks waiting on my EQ

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
any updates? cycle is very similar to mine.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea sorry i was going to post the whoel log when i was done but so far im in my 4th week and i put on 6 lbs of lean muscle and my strength made a nice increase. I am startign to feel the TEST and EQ kick in. I was not reacting well with the dbol because it bloated the hell outta me so i got some adex and just stopped it. I took .5mg ed. I will keep you guys posted.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good deal, let us (me) know

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What if one also had access to prop... could you run that in the front to kick start the cycle? I am gathering ideas for my first cycle. EQ, Dbol, Test P and E.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Since it's your first cycle use either the Prop or Dbol for the 4 week kickstart. My suggestion is Dbol - at least until you get the pinning thing down.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Since it's your first cycle use either the Prop or Dbol for the 4 week kickstart. My suggestion is Dbol - at least until you get the pinning thing down.
word :goodpost:

no need for test prop when you got ol' dbol to get the show started.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
idk why, but today was the perfect day. i worked out chest with high intensity my bench press went up 25 lbs since last week. I am really starting to feel thsi stuff kick in. I am noticing Extreme hunger probally from the EQ. i added an extra protein bar to help ease the craving right before i went to sleep. It was just a perfect day. i hope it all keeps on going like this. I have noticed a more defined and hardned look in my body probally from the EQ and TEST E. I am also starting to see veins i didnt know i had. Well time for me to hit the sack i will keep ya posted.