Msten cycle layout

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Looking to start an msten cycle and want to make sure I have everything covered going to look like this, let me know if I should change anything or add thanks!

Weeks 1-4
Msten 12/12/24/24
Liv52
Arm1care pro
Exemestane on hand also have letrone

Weeks 4-8
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
LGI rehab
Also throw in creatine and arachidonic acid
Also all pct/ai are research chems
Clean diet moderate surplus 250-500 cals

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Creatine and arachidonic acid in pct

Last edited:

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Dude it takes some time for guys to jump in and I know from experience. These guys answer questions all day so don't take it personal when they dont answer right away..

What's your cycle history?
Stats?
I'm no expert but it's always good to lay that out.

What I can tell you is that you might want to save the creatine for pct...that's what I've read a lot around here...good luck bro

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Add dermacrine for on cycle and choose either nolvadex or clomid not both in pct

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I've only used nolvadex but works good for me

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I've only used nolvadex but works good for me
That what I was leaning towards
Did a 1 andro 4 andro stack a while back as my first cycle amd used clomid so wanted to try nolva this time. Thinking about using board sponsors for pct products

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
That what I was leaning towards
Did a 1 andro 4 andro stack a while back as my first cycle amd used clomid so wanted to try nolva this time. Thinking about using board sponsors for pct products
Yeah that's my go 2 if I'm using research grade also

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I've heard from guys on here that CEM is straight. I've heard the same from ironmag but from less people

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For PCT, you want to address the rise in cortisol. SNS REDUCE XT would be perfect for this.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add Dermacrine as well for a test base to combat lethargy
Nolva and Clomid will be fine especially because they are RC and could be bunk or underdosed. If running one, I'd do Clomid over Nolva

With ArA - you're gonna want to pick up some GMS/Soy lecithin and baby aspirin or ALCAR. ArA is best taken fasted.

Cortisol will definitely rise so reduce XT will be a good addition.

Also - be careful with all those AI. If ACP isn't enough, do Exemestane as needed. But I wouldn't run ACP, Letrone, and Exemestane. Your joints will hate you. Your estrogen will plummet. You NEED estrogen to build muscle, too

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
I would add Dermacrine as well for a test base to combat lethargy
Nolva and Clomid will be fine especially because they are RC and could be bunk or underdosed. If running one, I'd do Clomid over Nolva

With ArA - you're gonna want to pick up some GMS/Soy lecithin and baby aspirin or ALCAR. ArA is best taken fasted.

Cortisol will definitely rise so reduce XT will be a good addition.

Also - be careful with all those AI. If ACP isn't enough, do Exemestane as needed. But I wouldn't run ACP, Letrone, and Exemestane. Your joints will hate you. Your estrogen will plummet. You NEED estrogen to build muscle, too
Yea only going to use the exemestane if needed. Never had estrogen problems during 1 andro and 4 andro or through puberty so I think I'll be fine. Plus just came of competition so body fat under 10

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea only going to use the exemestane if needed. Never had estrogen problems during 1 andro and 4 andro or through puberty so I think I'll be fine. Plus just came of competition so body fat under 10
Always smart to have it on hand if needed. You shouldn't even need letrone TBH.

If funds allow, Testify will be a good addition after PCT. Assuming you're running 50 days of ArA (~10 weeks at 5 workouts a week) you'll be able to run Testify and ArA for 6 weeks together.

I wouldn't run something like Testify during PCT though because Clomid will send your test through the roof as is.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Always smart to have it on hand if needed. You shouldn't even need letrone TBH.

If funds allow, Testify will be a good addition after PCT. Assuming you're running 50 days of ArA (~10 weeks at 5 workouts a week) you'll be able to run Testify and ArA for 6 weeks together.

I wouldn't run something like Testify during PCT though because Clomid will send your test through the roof as is.
I was originally gonna go with the nolva to help with rising estrogen in pct, but if you feel clomid would be the better choice I will go with that. I just have the letrone already from previous andro cycle.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Seems like Testify is an awesome natty product! Like everything I read. Is testify pro no longer available? What's is there a difference or just one is pills on powder?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Well not planning on starting this cycle until after September but I'm itching for something so picked up the test1fy and some x gels and gonna give that a run

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Added lj100 why not so gonna do a natty stack until September
Test1fy
X gels
Lj100

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
OK idk your stats so I can't really tell you what to do but I would go 20mgs msten first 3 weeks bump to 30 mgs the last 3 weeks

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Have aromasin and Nolva for pct and you'll be fine oh and Coq10 and lots and lots of fish oils

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
So looks like I was able to source pharm grade exemestan, nolva, clomid. Maybe in wrong but I feel all of those would be overkill for an msten/dermacrine cycle. Nowing now that I have pharmacy grade for pct should I use both nolva and clomid or just one and why? Thanks for help

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK idk your stats so I can't really tell you what to do but I would go 20mgs msten first 3 weeks bump to 30 mgs the last 3 weeks
I agree, 24/24/24/24 seems more appealing. Are the caps 12 or 6 mg? If 6 mg, 18/24/24/30 would also be nice

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So looks like I was able to source pharm grade exemestan, nolva, clomid. Maybe in wrong but I feel all of those would be overkill for an msten/dermacrine cycle. Nowing now that I have pharmacy grade for pct should I use both nolva and clomid or just one and why? Thanks for help
You could run either, or combine them if you really want. If you chose to go with one, I would chose clomid personally

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
There 12mg
I ended up with just clomid and exemestane to have on hand cycle should look like this, as this is what I have
Msten 24/24/24/24
Dermacrine 3 pumps ED
Cycle armor ED
Arm1care pro ED

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rehab ED
Reduce XT ED
*exemestane on hand

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There 12mg
I ended up with just clomid and exemestane to have on hand cycle should look like this, as this is what I have
Msten 24/24/24/24
Dermacrine 3 pumps ED
Cycle armor ED
Arm1care pro ED

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rehab ED
Reduce XT ED
*exemestane on hand
New layout looks great man!

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Thanks hopefully I'm able to make and keep some good gains.

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Just remembered I have a bottle of letrone laying around. Should I throw that in pct at some point to make sure there is not gyno rebound or would it be unnecessary?

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Most definitely bulk. Trying to put on some size. Slowy reverse dieting out of contest and getting calories back up

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
There 12mg
Msten 24/24/24/24
Dermacrine 3 pumps ED
Cycle armor ED
Arm1care pro ED

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Lgi rehab ED
Reduce XT ED
*exemestane on hand
I'll tell you this if it's legit msten you won't want to stop week 4 lol it's to dry and you'll look so good for summer you'll bump the dose an ride it out another three weeks

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Best part you'll prob be up 8-10 pounds hopefully by the end but leaner then before

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
It's an amazing compound if used correctly

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Most definitely bulk. Trying to put on some size. Slowy reverse dieting out of contest and getting calories back up
Carbs carbs carbs man this stuff destroys carbs and also loves them at the same damn time !!

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Was actually able to grab 2 bottles of lgi msten10 from someone I know. So I know there legit and a good company

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Funny questions but how noticeable are the gains from msten? Trying to go incognito on cycle. Nobody knows

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Nah man impossible unless you went 20mgs all the way threw you could say your on an insane diet and have been working really hard lol you'll be super vascular and lean

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Depends tho everyone is different you might gain alot

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Pretty much going 20mg msten and then dermacrine all the way through buy for sure in a surplus of at least 300-500 cals
Clean foods.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
You should be OK bro some ppl don't notice but at some point they'll know

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Funny questions but how noticeable are the gains from msten? Trying to go incognito on cycle. Nobody knows
I've never taken it, but I would only imagine that they would be relatively noticeable, especially in a caloric surplus. I had people asking me left and right what I was taking back when I ran epistane, it's a great feeling tbh hahah

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Haha hopefully ppl notice because I want the gains. I'll just play dumb tho bulking season! Hopefully with the msten10 amd a surplus of clean foods I can get a solid 10+

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha hopefully ppl notice because I want the gains. I'll just play dumb tho bulking season! Hopefully with the msten10 amd a surplus of clean foods I can get a solid 10+
Just tell them you're bulking or taking creatine hahah, people are gullible. I still have people asking me what I'm taking or what I've taken till this day (almost a year later)

07tacoma

07tacoma

Awards
Means your doing it right! One question I keep forgetting to ask is should I do 10mg the first week or just straight 20mg? Only cycle experience is 1 andro 4 andro stack.