Dosage and timing question Sup3r Epi

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Should I split the dose in 2 separate 500mg doses am and pm? I will also be taking sup3r-11 after an am shower and pre workout in the pm, and 10mg of dmz and m-sten late morning everyday

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, split the dose as much as possible.
Maybe morning 500mg
Mid day 250mg
And evening 250.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with a few other compounds and really liked 500 pre workout and the other 500 split in two morning doses.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
How did it work for you? Libido stay up? Stay dry?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I added it in to the end of a cycle for just those effects. Good strength, dried out, and a noticeable libido boost which had begun to dip. Nothing in any category that blew my mind, but no sides added either. A good add in for sure.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I added it in to the end of a cycle for just those effects. Good strength, dried out, and a noticeable libido boost which had begun to dip. Nothing in any category that blew my mind, but no sides added either. A good add in for sure.
What cycle? I am on epiandro now, for some weeks after my halodrol cycle.
I am hoping for more strength and vascularity :)
What dosage?
I'm doing 700 - 1000mg.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Interesting it was a halodrol cycle for me too. 40 days halodrol 21 days epi 500/750/1000

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I did 50 days halodrol, and will go for 28 days epi. 14 days 700mg and 14 days 1000mg. How was results? I'm at day 13 now, and looking a little more vascular and a little stronger.
Great to find someone with experience from doing the same cycle:)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I did the epi with the Halodrol just to clarify. 20 days of halodrol solo then the last 20 days halo and epi. Then one day past with the epi just to use it all

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
I did the epi with the Halodrol just to clarify. 20 days of halodrol solo then the last 20 days halo and epi. Then one day past with the epi just to use it all
Ok:) I am doing the epi solo after my halo run:)