Going Out with a Bang. My last, longest, and strongest cycle.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Okay blood work looked good so I'm going to go ahead and kick this off! Started today with 220mg of Sup3r-1. Here's the full cycle plan, feel free to add input on anything.
Current cycle layout
In order of appearance:
Sup3r1 330/330/330/330/330/330 First 6 weeks
Dermatrest 25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 9 weeks
Tr3st 25/25/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 9 weeks
Sup3r Epi 500/750/750/750/750/750/750 7 weeks
Dymethazi9e 40/60/60/60/60 Last 5 weeks
Sup3r4 330/330/330/330/330/330 Last 6weeks
Exact dates of the various start finish products will look like this.
June 20th I will begin Sup3r-1 at 330mg. This will go until July 20th, I may run the last week at 440mg.
June 24th I will begin Dermatrest at 25mg per day. I want to start this out super slow and add it in slowly because of my past experience with estrogen related sides. This way I have time to adjust my AI dosing and keep things smooth, plus it will stretch out the cycle a bit which is what I want. 25mg in the beginning is still a pretty effective dose transdermal.
June 30th I will add in 25mg tr3st pre workout for a total of 50mg trest per day and take note of response for a few days.
July 2nd I will add 500mg Sup3r epi.
July5th I will add 25mg Dermatrest. For a total of 75mg per day of trest. At this point I will add in 12.5 EOD Exemestane.
July 13th I will add 25mg oral tr3st. This will continue to the end of the cycle.
July 21 will be the end of Sup3r-1 and the Beginning of dymethazi93.
July 22 Begin Sup3r-4 at 330mg per day. I will probably bump this up to 440 also depending on how I feel.
August 25. End Cycle. Begin PCT.

Ancillaries
Arimicare pro 8-10 caps a day throughout cycle
Exemestane 12.5 EOD or ED depending on sides
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil at 4-6g a day
Taurine 4g a day
Half Scoop pre Jym mixed with 1 scoop of Tr1umph 35 mins pre workout.

Post Cycle Therapy
Nolva 30/20/20/10/10
Super PCT 10/10/10/8/6
Exemestane 12.5/0/0/0/0/12.5EOD/12.5E3D
I’d like to run some anti cortisol agent weeks 2 through 4 also, not decided yet on what.
Test1fy Pro 0/0/0/0/0/Rec Serv till gone.
Clomid Starting week 8 or 9 run fairly low dose 50/25/25/25
I'll also be adding in Dermastrength unleashed and Ep1c Unleashed transdermal
I may also include Exemstane again during the clomid at a very low dose a week or two past tapered down.
My main goals on cycle are to get to 205 pounds, and increase strength significantly while staying lean enough to not have to do a cut in the future to not look like a slob.
Current stats: To be Further updated in the future
Weight 183lbs. 83Kilograms
Current Max Deadlift 545 pounds
Current Max Squat 405 pounds
Current Max Bench 315 pounds
These are “good day” Maxes. Not something I walk into the gym and put up any day of the week.
Current stats, everything flexed non pumped
Arms 16"
Legs 23"
Chest 42"
Shoulders 51"
Here's the eye candy
Magic.jpg

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would clomid and nolva or extend nolva only to 8 weeks that's a large cycle.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Will this be a log too? Are you logging it to begin with? I'd love to follow.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I haven't really read much of anything that would suggest a significant benefit of combining both clomid and nolva at the same time. Nolva appears to be slightly better at competitively binding to the right receptors, but I've only seen occasional anecdotal reports of better HPTA restart with Clomid. This was one area where I was also going to go it a little unconventionally. My usual PCT is 4 weeks nolva 20/20/10/10. With Super PCT extending tapered down 2 weeks longer than that, and Exemestane tapered down 1 week past nolva. My plan now was somewhere around a 12 week PCT that would look something like:
Nolva 30/20/20/10/10
Super PCT 10/10/10/8/6
Exemestane 12.5/0/0/0/0/12.5EOD/12.5E3D
I’d like to run some anti cortisol agent weeks 2 through 4 also, not decided yet on what.
Test1fy Pro 0/0/0/0/0/Rec Serv till gone.
Clomid Starting week 8 or 9 run fairly low dose 50/25/25/25
I may also include Exemstane again during the clomid at a very low dose a week or two past tapered down.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Wow. So gotta ask, why the last cycle? You going natty after this?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I think so. At least for quite a while. I'd like to have mini me's of both variations and I feel like I'll have a better chance if I'm off for a while. Once I have kids I won't care any more and I'll probably try to learn the true power of the dark side at that time.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Haha yeah know what you mean. Ive got two kideez now so its like come at me trest with your threat of sterilisation.

...not really, but I wouldnt be running trest otherwise.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping since I'm only 26 even with a long treat cycle I'll come back in a year at the longest. Which is perfect for my schedule.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm hoping since I'm only 26 even with a long treat cycle I'll come back in a year at the longest. Which is perfect for my schedule.
You should be fine, just my facetious humor. Your PCT looks solid. Get as many bloods done as you can, best peace of mind possible.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Gotta add "trest" in my phone dictionary so I'm not talking about all the treats I'm taking like it's Halloween or something. Great another 8 year old on AM won't get any respect that way. No one's making kids and mistakes like that at the same time.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Already took a few doses of that super anabolic exitadrol. Here's my last pre cycle near failure squat. I'm really getting pumped to start this.

[video]https://youtu.be/Q41QjvBLZH0[/video]

Also just a test. I plan on uploading PR videos throughout the log. Let me know if it works.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Here's a couple photos just to get an idea of body comp.

Attachments

Placebo1985

Awards
This will be one killer cycle bro! Will definitely be following

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Okay today was day two at 330mg of Sup3r-1. Obviously not feeling much yet but I’ll post a quick workout and diet update now then another on Friday or Saturday when I’ve started the Dermatrest. I am currently eating around maintenance which is about 2850 kcals per day. I eat about 100 grams of carbs a day right around my workout.
Protein=250 to 275 grams per day. Around 1050 Calories
Carbs =150 per day. Around 600 Calories
Fat=120 grams per day. Around 1080 Calories
Total=2730 to 2800 kcals per day
I am going to slowly ramp this up as I add in more anabolic. Probably to around 3500 calories a day. I think I’ll get up to about 250 grams of carbs once I start the Dymethazi9e
Today’s workout was chest and back. I am currently doing a chest/back, arms/shoulder, legs split. I hit everything twice a week with fairly heavy weight and high volume.
Bench Press
Warm up 135x20
185x8
205x6
225x5
245x5 for 3 sets
Incline DB
80x5
90x5
100x5 for 4 sets
Superset flat DB fly with DB pullover
DB Fly
50x6 for 6 sets
85x6 for 6 sets

Pullups
4x10-12
Superset DB row with Tbar row
DB row
85x6 for 6 sets
T-Bar row
135x6 for 6 sets

Cable Crunch
160 on the weight stack for 4 sets of 20 to 30 reps

Felt pretty motivated as always when starting a cycle, can’t wait to start the trest and for the Sup3r-1 to kick in. Though I doubt I’ll feel it as it will be overshadowed by the power of the dark side.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and started the Dermatrest yesterday. I’m using an oral syringe to be a little more accurate with the smaller doses, I did somewhere between 20 and 30mg at 10am. Then did legs at 230pm. I do legs twice a week and include deadlifts. So one day is light squats/heavy deads and the other day is heavy squats/light deads
Squat
Warmup 25x135
Warmup 185x15
225x12
275x9
255x8 for 3 sets
Deadlifts
225x8
315x5
385x3
455x3
475x4 for 2 sets
315x12
Then some small stuff like lunges, standing calf, cable crunches, leg curl, and leg extension in the 4x6-12 range.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Trest and dimethazine is all I see here other then dhea derivatives you'll be fine bro pct will be a breeze with some hcg in there or even shark labs has some scrotum rub for you nuggets to get back to normal as fast as possible

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Trest and dimethazine is all I see here other then dhea derivatives you'll be fine bro pct will be a breeze with some hcg in there or even shark labs has some scrotum rub for you nuggets to get back to normal as fast as possible
I had similar thoughts, I doubt the andros will contribute much in the way of positives or side affects, I'm mostly including them because I have them and have had good strength and hardening affects from the epi andro. My only real worry is the length of the cycle, trest definitely gives me some atrophy which is why I was curious about the HCG. Thought I might run it the last four weeks maybe. Any thoughts?

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I have definitely noticed a significant drop in libido after 5 days around 25mg of dermatrest and 330mg Sup3r-1. So I think I am going to go ahead and bump trest straight up to75mg and add in 500mg sup3r epi and 330mg sup3r-4. No other sides as of yet. I have noticed some positives already however. Increased energy and drive in the gym, and an increased pump.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I had similar thoughts, I doubt the andros will contribute much in the way of positives or side affects, I'm mostly including them because I have them and have had good strength and hardening affects from the epi andro. My only real worry is the length of the cycle, trest definitely gives me some atrophy which is why I was curious about the HCG. Thought I might run it the last four weeks maybe. Any thoughts?
To those who compete this is even considered a small cycle i dont think HCG is needed TBH. Your lay out is fine, just surprised you're not using caber or PRL control, also isn't nolva not recommended for PCT after a 19-Nor? I'd say for a cycle like this using both Nolva and Clomid in conjunction would be the best option.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
To those who compete this is even considered a small cycle i dont think HCG is needed TBH. Your lay out is fine, just surprised you're not using caber or PRL control, also isn't nolva not recommended for PCT after a 19-Nor? I'd say for a cycle like this using both Nolva and Clomid in conjunction would be the best option.
Unless I'm wrong one of the roles of HCG is preventing severe atrophy. Size in either number of strong compounds or dose aren't really a factor unless they cause significant atrophy. Trest is extremely suppressive which equals potentially severe atrophy. HCG would decrease the atrophy before coming off cycle which should make natural function of the testes resume more quickly. That being said I'm not seriously considering HCG, just something I'm throwing out there for discussion.

Also if Nolva is not recommended after a 19nor cycle (something I have read as well) then why would Nolva and Clomid together be good option? Seems like the best idea by that logic would be clomid alone.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Unless I'm wrong one of the roles of HCG is preventing severe atrophy. Size in either number of strong compounds or dose aren't really a factor unless they cause significant atrophy. Trest is extremely suppressive which equals potentially severe atrophy. HCG would decrease the atrophy before coming off cycle which should make natural function of the testes resume more quickly. That being said I'm not seriously considering HCG, just something I'm throwing out there for discussion.

Also if Nolva is not recommended after a 19nor cycle (something I have read as well) then why would Nolva and Clomid together be good option? Seems like the best idea by that logic would be clomid alone.
Yes by that logic clomid alone would be better, however the only reason they say that is due to interaction with prolactin, if you use a dopamine agonist in PCT and use both clomid and nolva along with an exem taper i feel like it'd be a breeze of a pct. something like micro dosed caber E3D or once a week would be nice. The reason i recommended both is if you can combat any PRL problems using both would provide even better recovery, also in regards to HCG usage I agree here, but with the amount of compounds you're using suppression is out the window, you're looking at shutdown. However im not really sure HCG is needed unless you're shutdown for long or attempting a restart, also with HCG there's also the fact that it desensitizes Leydig cells which im not a fan of so I wouldn't use it unless it's absolutely necessary. Although my knowledge on HCG is limited so im probably not the best to discuss its efficacy in regards to this cycle.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely complete shutdown, thus the atrophy. Also great point about Leydig cell insensitivity, one reason I am not considering HCG too seriously. I may try to get some caber, though I have run 100mg trest and 120mg PH tren together without apparent issues, so I thought trest by itself wouldn't give me problems.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah definitely complete shutdown, thus the atrophy. Also great point about Leydig cell insensitivity, one reason I am not considering HCG too seriously. I may try to get some caber, though I have run 100mg trest and 120mg PH tren together without apparent issues, so I thought trest by itself wouldn't give me problems.
Well just because it doesn't exert it's effect in PHYSICAL side effects high PRL can be detrimental to recovery in PCT, test won't budge or PRL is too high, that's why many guys who come here post bloods of low E but have low T and then we tell them to take something to inhibit prolactin or get bloods for it, boom problem solved. It's necessary to modulate prolactin in any cycle but more so in 19-nor cycles.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah, the Desensitizing is something im not a fan of at all, plus a good clomid course has made my balls literally triple many times.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Desensitizing is something im not a fan of at all, plus a good clomid course has made my balls literally triple many times.
Jesus they must be the size of grapefruits by now! And yeah I'm just not super sure about RC stuff for something like prami or caber where a tiny difference in dosing can make a big difference in results. I realize how prolactin works but just not sure if it's worth the risk. Might look into better sources or just purposefully under dose the RC and ramp up super slow.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Jesus they must be the size of grapefruits by now! And yeah I'm just not super sure about RC stuff for something like prami or caber where a tiny difference in dosing can make a big difference in results. I realize how prolactin works but just not sure if it's worth the risk. Might look into better sources or just purposefully under dose the RC and ramp up super slow.
Lmfao clomid does the job my man, i pm'd you in regards to your sourcing thank me later haha ;)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my first day where everything but the Dymethazi9e was included. Took 1 cap super 1 at 7am one cap epi andro and 25mg oral trest at 10 am, then took another of each at 130pm and lifted legs at 3pm.
Pre workout: 25mg oral trest, 250mg epi andro, 220mg super 4,101mg super 1.
Squats
Warmup 135x20
225x10
275x5
315x3
365x4 for 3 sets
Hamstring curls
4x10-15
Straight leg deadlifts
185x12 for 4 sets
Leg extensions
4x8-20
Leg raises
4x15-20
Definitely starting to feel increased energy and a pretty serious pump. Everything is starting to noticeably kick in.

Squat.png

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
How far into the cycle are you?
Started Super-1 the 19th, and I started 25mg dermatrest the 23rd, just bumped it up Sunday to 75mg. 25mg dermatrest and 50mg Oral. Just added in super4 and super epi yesterday.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Started Super-1 the 19th, and I started 25mg dermatrest the 23rd, just bumped it up Sunday to 75mg. 25mg dermatrest and 50mg Oral. Just added in super4 and super epi yesterday.
Sup3r-1 is what's adding that weight, it's really strong for an andro. Im still debating if i wanna use Sup3r-1 or Halodrol as my cycle finisher for 6 weeks.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
You think so? Bodyweight and strength haven't changed much. Start of cycle I was 179 first thing in the morning. This morning I was 181. Strength has gone up a little, I normally do 365x3 instead of 4 reps

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays morning weight: 184, start of cycle 180
Yesterdays afternoon weight 189 start of cycle 181
I think it is the trest causing the big fluctuations in morning vs afternoon weight, something I have noticed when I used it prior, anywhere from a 5 to 8 pound difference.
Everything is running super smooth. Still sticking with 75mg a day for trest, all other dosage remain the same. However I added a bottle of iron flex diabolix that I picked up on all the ban sales, I've used the compound before and it was fantastic for energy, libido and aggression, with no noticeable sides. I didn't have enough for a full run so I am going to run it with this cycle. Should last right up to the start of the dymethazine.
Strength is up a bit but not as much as I expected, the pump is pretty crazy on anything over 5 reps though.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Today's morning weight: 185 pounds.
I'm seeing almost daily changes now in endurance, strength, and composition. Appetite is way up. Not sure if it was adding in the epiandro, super 4, or bumping up the trest to 75mg but libido went from zero to way up the last 3 days or so. The diabolix could also affect that, I remember having an extremely high libido last time I took that. I think I will stay at these doses until everything slows down and then bump it up to get things going again. I think I will bump the diabolix from 45 to 60mg this weekend just so it will be completed by the time I add in Dymethazine late July.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday’s workout was at 3pm, high volume chest/back and abs.
Flat barbell bench
Warmup 135x15
Working sets 225x4 for 10 sets, 1 minute rests max.
Incline bench
185x6 for 5 sets
DB fly DB pullover superset
45sx10 for 6 sets
70x10 for 6 sets
Pullups
50 total reps
15, 10,10,8,7
Wide grip T-Bar rows
135x8x8
Single arm DB row
80x6x8
Cable crunch
150x20 to 30 reps for 5 sets
Superset with lying leg raises
12 reps for 5 sets

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Today's weight. Morning: 185. Before gym at 3pm:189
Did a pretty heavy arms and shoulders workout today, great pump and energy, small strength increase.
Blood pressure post workout 132 over 70.

070716arm.jpg

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Weight seems to have stagnated at 186 morning weight. Held there for 3 or 4 days. Bumping up trest to 100mg a day. Also dropped Sup3r one as I feel it is redundant. Currently I am taking 100mg trest per day, 50 derma and 50 oral, Diabolix at 60mg a day, Sup3r-Epi at 750mg a day, and Sup3r-4 at 330mg a day.
Everything is moving along smoothly, I've had several excellent BP readings 115 over 63 was the best but a few sub 120s over the last 3 days, so no more concern there for now. Strength is up, stamina is up. I also just feel super pumped to go to the gym, and I've cut stims but have more energy throughout the day. Also sweating a ton more in the gym and getting hot at night.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight: 189
Threw in some caber at .25 E3D
Starting Dymethazine Today. I'll probably kick it off at 40mg a day for a week or so then bump it up to 60mg a day. Cycle should end in around 35 days from today. Not sure I will make my 205 goal weight, at least not for morning weigh ins. There is still a drastic difference between morning and afternoon, yesterday at 230pm I was 196 so almost a 10 lb difference. From now to the end of the cycle I will be using:
Trest/dermatrest at 100 to 125mg per day
Diabolix at 60mg per day
Dymethazine at 40 to 60mg per day
Super epi at 1000 to 1250mg per day
Super 4 at 330 to 440mg per day

I am also starting a new program on Tuesday. Something I created myself, so now that I'm using all the heavy stuff and starting a new program I'll update every day or so. Hoping to hit at least 200lb before the end.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight today:192lbs
Much leaner and visibly larger now. I’ll have to measure everything again today or tomorrow. Feeling fantastic, high energy, high libido, great motivation. I think adding in the caber may be partially responsible.
Had a serious flare up of gyno that came on suddenly on Saturday. Nothing to worry about I had gotten it before and it softened and shrunk down and then just flared up again. Did 20mg a day of nolva starting Saturday and now I’m going to taper off that and keep the Exemestane at 12.5 ED instead of EOD. It never got noticeable, just hard and painful but it improved quickly after increasing exem and taking nolva. Hopefully the higher ai dose will keep it suppressed for the rest of the cycle.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Okay Tuesday 07/26 kicked off the new workout. It’s a periodized strength and hypertrophy split I created myself.
Tuesdays Morning weight: 189
Pre gym weight 195
Back on 100mg trest after I got the gyno under control, increasing the Exemestane to 12.5 every day and adding 20mg of nolva knocked it out quick. Still 60mg diabolix, 40mg dymethazine, 1000mg super-epi and 440mg super-4. Bumping the Dymethazine to 60mg a day on Thursday.
For this workout I am doing 3 different phases for the big lifts on the power days. I work up to a percentage of my max for significant neural stimulation, then move down to a lower percentage for the working sets, then raise that percentage slightly each week. The first phase has the highest volume with all the main lifts being 5 sets of 7, second phase is 4 sets of 5, then third is 3 sets of 3.
First day is push power, worked up to 90% max then used 70% of max for the work sets. Max is 325 for bench

Bench Press
Barx15
135x10
185x6
225x4
275x2
295x1(90%)
225x7 for 5 sets (70%)

Clean and press
135x8
145x6
155x5
155x5
155x4

Incline Dumbbell
85x10
105x7
105x7
105x6

Close grip bench
185x9
185x8
185x8

Flat DB fly
50x10
50x10
50x9
55x7

Skull crusher
95x12
100x10
100x8
100x8

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Back with deadlift focus.
Morning weight 191.
Same dosages of everything.

Deadlifts
BarX20
135x15
225x8
315x3
375x2
405x2
455x1
495x1
505x1
515x1
525x1(90%1rm)
405x7 For 5 Sets

Lat pulldowns
180x12
195x10 For 3 sets

Cable Rows
165x12
180x10x3

Finished with 4 sets of cable crunches superset with leg raises.