Kenny Powers Gets Back into Baseball with LGD

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Alright cool dudes, this here is going to be my 8 week LGD/powerlifting/life/misc random bullchit log. This log will be discussing LGD as it effects my strength, mobility, and mind.

I haven't ever competed, and don't really have any plans to ever compete. I'm way too fat and weak for that. I just like to lift. My current training is Candito's 6 week program and I have just finished the 4th week. My current lifts are weak as hell, 260/360/450 but they're slowly getting back to where they used to be. Would like to get back to a mid 5 pull, but that's a lofty goal haha.

Cycle layout is as follows:
8 weeks LGD solo @ 10mg
4 weeks pct with Torem
Have exemestane and adex on hand

As you can see, I'm gonna keep things simple as this is my first LGD cycle. Not opposed to adding other compounds but I want to get a feel for how LGD works. I'll be taking creatine mono, multi, flaxseed, whey, etc as usual. Really enjoying Meso right now as my PWO so I'll be using that as well.

Make yourselves at home in here, AM fam. There is no such thing as off topic in here so feel free to dick around and talk chit. Thanks for reading folks.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Started LGD @ 10mg on 06/04/2016. No noticeable sides thus far. No noticeable effect on strength. Too early to tell right now.

Deads were on Tuesday. Hit some light pause squats and hip mobility with doubled blue bands and foam rolling. Worked up plate, quarter, plate doubles and singles till working sets:
410x3
430x2
Some SLDLs @ 185
Finished with some GHR. This week I haven't done much accessory stuff, oh well.

Bench was yesterday. Blue band pullaparts and some rotator cuff stuff. Working sets were:
230x3
235x3
2x245x1

DB rows and lat raises 12/12/8/6

Had to get in and out quick, but it's no excuse. Going into week 5 (high intensity strength) so hopefully things will go well. Mid back and neck are kind of tight but ain't nothin but a thang.

Thanks guys

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319 123abcabcabc bighulksmash Toren jmyers

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in to see La Flama Blanca's comeback.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Alright cool dudes, this here is going to be my 8 week LGD/powerlifting/life/misc random bullchit log. This log will be discussing LGD as it effects my strength, mobility, and mind.

I haven't ever competed, and don't really have any plans to ever compete. I'm way too fat and weak for that. I just like to lift. My current training is Candito's 6 week program and I have just finished the 4th week. My current lifts are weak as hell, 260/360/450 but they're slowly getting back to where they used to be. Would like to get back to a mid 5 pull, but that's a lofty goal haha.

Cycle layout is as follows:
8 weeks LGD solo @ 10mg
4 weeks pct with Torem
Have exemestane and adex on hand

As you can see, I'm gonna keep things simple as this is my first LGD cycle. Not opposed to adding other compounds but I want to get a feel for how LGD works. I'll be taking creatine mono, multi, flaxseed, whey, etc as usual. Really enjoying Meso right now as my PWO so I'll be using that as well.

Make yourselves at home in here, AM fam. There is no such thing as off topic in here so feel free to dick around and talk chit. Thanks for reading folks.
What are you expecting out of this run?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well hi diddly ho neighbor. Kenny powers and the magic mullet! Im in...

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting out of this run?
Would like some strength and a little size. Obviously not expecting to gain 20lbs, but it'd be nice to gain a couple lbs and add a few on the big 3. I am shooting for a mid 5 deadlift. I don't expect that to happen any time soon, but every pound helps.

Bearmode

Bearmode

Awards
In it will be cool to see how your progress goes. I just started a log at 5mg. Gonna bump up to 10 next week

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite! Good luck.

Are you using a base product like Dermacrine for this run? LGD can be hard on lipids for some people. Adding some Omega-3 (DHA/EPA), garlic extract and niacin is a very inexpensive addition to a cycle, short of adding a quality cycle support.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
In it will be cool to see how your progress goes. I just started a log at 5mg. Gonna bump up to 10 next week
Thanks man, good luck to you. Welcome. Let me know how it goes.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the invite! Good luck.

Are you using a base product like Dermacrine for this run? LGD can be hard on lipids for some people. Adding some Omega-3 (DHA/EPA), garlic extract and niacin is a very inexpensive addition to a cycle, short of adding a quality cycle support.
No, not at the moment. Probably need to order some. Gonna go ahead and order some support supps as well. Thanks for the info brother.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
No, not at the moment. Probably need to order some. Gonna go ahead and order some support supps as well. Thanks for the info brother.
No worries. I only used 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine ED for my LGD run and I probably didn't even need that. It caused me zero issues with lethargy. In fact, it was kind of anti-lethargic for me. Some people have horrible lethargy on LGD though. Different strokes for different folks.

Bearmode

Bearmode

Awards
No worries. I only used 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine ED for my LGD run and I probably didn't even need that. It caused me zero issues with lethargy. In fact, it was kind of anti-lethargic for me. Some people have horrible lethargy on LGD though. Different strokes for different folks.
Dermacrine worth it then? Looking to pick up a bottle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine worth it then? Looking to pick up a bottle
I always recommend it because I've had nothing but positive results with it. If you're worried about feeling lethargic or unmotivated on cycle, Dermacrine may very well be the answer for you. Some people will even have a positive libido boost while using it. If you're north of 30-35 years old, it may be even more beneficial while on cycle as DHEA levels decline as we get older.

As always, people will react differently to products like this, but for me, I have nothing bad to say about the product. I've also never had to dose above 4 pumps per day, while some people use 5 or 6. I also suggest starting off at 2-3 pumps per day (depending on weight and how you are feeling) and adjusting the dose up if required.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

I don't know how good Toren is going to be for PCT, but curious to see how pepperoni gets your test back up. In for gainzz!!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
If I start having issues I will overnight it haha

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to update yesterday's sesh.
W5D1 Skwaaaats
Usual Warmup and hip mobility stuff with doubled blue
Foam roll
Work up to working plate, quarter
350x2 beltless
350x2x2 crappy belt no shoes

Light deads
305x4
315x4
325x2

Finished with some stupid jump roping and foam rolling a little more.

Day 8 of lgd @ 10mg. No noticeable sides thus far. No noticeable strength increase. Been hungrier than usual. Increasing carbs and overall caloric intake. Also getting thirsty more often. We shall see.

Thanks for looking dudes.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Today's a rest day. Been chillin out trying to enjoy Sunday. Hope you guys are well and are getting to rest today.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well I guess you could say I did some cardio this morning. I didn't leave the bed. That counts right?
Hell yeah kenny . I did cardio i went to the fridge and got a stick of butter and a spoon and had it all in 2 bites

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah kenny . I did cardio i went to the fridge and got a stick of butter and a spoon and had it all in 2 bites
Lol, "just like in life, all my successes depend on me. I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fcuk. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d***, everyone."

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol, "just like in life, all my successes depend on me. I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fcuk. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d***, everyone."
Lol bro

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Today's a rest day. Been chillin out trying to enjoy Sunday. Hope you guys are well and are getting to rest today.
My gym closes absurdly early on Sunday's. Given that I oversleep on weekends, I'm never able to get a workout in on Sunday. :(

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
My gym closes absurdly early on Sunday's. Given that I oversleep on weekends, I'm never able to get a workout in on Sunday. :(
No wonder I've never seen you in church on Sunday mornings!

:439:

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
That kind of sucks, but I know the feels. I have always been a big fan of sleeping on the weekend. It's nice to have the option, but it feels good to be rested up for Monday's sesh.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
If the LGD is legit it will be kicking in soon, right?

Have a bottle of 60 5mg caps and a 30ml bottle @ 10mg/ml. I was using the caps until the liquid came in. I'm using the liquid exclusively now. Hopefully it works out as planned.

Bearmode

Bearmode

Awards
If the LGD is legit it will be kicking in soon, right?

Have a bottle of 60 5mg caps and a 30ml bottle @ 10mg/ml. I was using the caps until the liquid came in. I'm using the liquid exclusively now. Hopefully it works out as planned.
Everything I've read said it's usually a week or so before tangible results start, but I've been feeling it from day 3 or so

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Everyone wants a piece of my ass, I have to get a job just so the government can garnish my wages. I think I've seen season 1 roughly a million times. Great log you have going here, LGD has interested me, too bad it disappeared before I got my hands on any.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
W5D2
Embarrassed of my weak ass bench still
Warmup plate, quarter, etc
185x1
205x1
225x1
255x2x2

One arm supported db rows
45x12
55x10
65x6
70x10

Seated db lat raises
15x12
20x5x12

Blue band pull a parts and face pulls
Some light BB OHP

That's pretty much it for today. Volume has been low ramping up to heavy singles and doubles. Got deads on Wednesday so that should be a hell of a cookout. Can't decide if I should:
A.) deload for week 6..
B.) hit some true maxes week 6 and deload..
C.) skip Week 6 and restart week 1 again..

Yall let me know. I've deloaded every time before, so it may be time to try something else.

Today marked day 9 of LGD. Was starting to think it's bunk, but as I was trying to put my work clothes on today I noticed my shirt was tight as hell. Hopefully strength will follow, we shall see.

As always guys, thanks for looking.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
W5D2
Embarrassed of my weak ass bench still
Warmup plate, quarter, etc
185x1
205x1
225x1
255x2x2

One arm supported db rows
45x12
55x10
65x6
70x10

Seated db lat raises
15x12
20x5x12

Blue band pull a parts and face pulls
Some light BB OHP

That's pretty much it for today. Volume has been low ramping up to heavy singles and doubles. Got deads on Wednesday so that should be a hell of a cookout. Can't decide if I should:
A.) deload for week 6..
B.) hit some true maxes week 6 and deload..
C.) skip Week 6 and restart week 1 again..

Yall let me know. I've deloaded every time before, so it may be time to try something else.

Today marked day 9 of LGD. Was starting to think it's bunk, but as I was trying to put my work clothes on today I noticed my shirt was tight as hell. Hopefully strength will follow, we shall see.

As always guys, thanks for looking.
Work ya way up kenny it takes time man .

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Everyone wants a piece of my ass, I have to get a job just so the government can garnish my wages. I think I've seen season 1 roughly a million times. Great log you have going here, LGD has interested me, too bad it disappeared before I got my hands on any.
Freebasin with OJ, dog fights/orgies....dahknessss

Um, you can find the RC stuff just about everywhere, but I got the capped version from a local supp shop near by. Not sure if I can post the name of the company? PM me I guess. So far, I can't really attest to the effectiveness of this particular LGD. It's still too early to tell but stay tuned and we'll find out Haha.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've read said it's usually a week or so before tangible results start, but I've been feeling it from day 3 or so
Thanks man. I guess I'm not trying to get all excited about the chit, but I think it's slowly coming on. I haven't tried LGD before this, so I don't know how my body (for lack of a better term) "feels" on it. I can read logs until my eyes bleed, but everyone has their own experience and knows their body so it's different with everyone. I don't know how I feel on LGD when I'm 5 weeks in so I don't know what else to compare it to. I feel like muscle fullness is a real thing, but could be from carbs. We shall see next week when the program restarts and I can really get a feel for what it's all about.

Sorry to be long winded there, I know I didn't answer your question because you didn't even have a question lol.