1 andro 4 andro half life?

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Currently 6 n a half weeks into my 8 week cycle of hard rock supps super mandro and andro the giant, both dosed at 330mg a day.

Can anyone tell me how long this stuff takes to be fully out of your system?

Potentially got a drug test coming up at work so need to know really and don't know how to work it out for myself.

Any help appreciated.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The average half life of a prohormone is about 6-12 hours, which is why they have to be dosed at numerous intervals throughout the day.
Just keep in mind that these compounds are cumulative and could take around 4-6 weeks to fully leave your system.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently 6 n a half weeks into my 8 week cycle of hard rock supps super mandro and andro the giant, both dosed at 330mg a day.

Can anyone tell me how long this stuff takes to be fully out of your system?

Potentially got a drug test coming up at work so need to know really and don't know how to work it out for myself.

Any help appreciated.
Unless your job is testing for PEDs you should have nothing to worry about. What is your occupation?

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Unless your job is testing for PEDs you should have nothing to worry about. What is your occupation?
Just a factory worker but they have a policy on anabolics and can test if they think it's necessary. Ive recently upset someone at work and they've started spreading rumours that I'm on gear so I'm expecting a test soon. I've stopped taking them today and started my pct but would still like to know when I should expect to be clear and if there's anything I can do to speed up the process

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only data on the detectability time for 1DHEA is up to 7 days according to the single study we have on it. 4DHEA has absolutely zero data, so we have no way of knowing.

Following the oral administration of one capsule of “1-Androsterone”, corresponding to 115 mg of 3-hydroxy-5-androst-1-en-17-one (3), to one healthy male volunteer the combined unconjugated and glucuronidated metabolite fractions were analyzed as per-TMS derivatives as used in routine sports doping control. The parent compound (3) was detectable in the urines for about two days with the highest concentration detected in the 0–3 h urine. Its 3-isomer (4) was identified by comparison with the unpurified reference obtained by reduction of 1-androstenedione with LS-Selectride. It was found to be the metabolite detectable for the longest time. The highest concentration was found in the 3–7.5 h urine, while its presence could still be confirmed up to seven days (ions used: m/z 432, 275,and 169) according to the regulations applicable in human sports doping control [15]. Suspicious results in screening analysis were possible for two more days. Applying these criteria, 5-androst- 1-ene-3,17-dione (m/z 415, 430, and 194) and 1-testosterone (m/z 194, 432, and 417) were detectable for six and almost four days, respectively. The 5-androst-1-ene-3,17-diols (5) and (6) were unambiguously identified for about one (3-) and three days (3-) due to their elution in a region of relatively high background in the chromatograms. An optimized sample pretreatment may eliminate this in case of confirmation of a positive screening result. Positive screening results were obtained for about six (1), eight (2), four (5), and three days (6). Additionally, two more metabolites were detected in the early post-administration urines (HO-Dione1 and HO-Dione2). Based on their mass spectra (Fig. 7), structures of androst-1-ene-3,17-diones hydroxylated most likely at position C-18 (OH-Dion1) and C-19 (OH-Dion2) are proposed due to the loss of 103 u (TMS-O-CH2 •) from the molecule resulting in m/z 415.
Source: Seized designer supplement named "1-Androsterone": identification as 3β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-17-one and its urinary elimination.

EDIT: Rereading this, it's a bit confusing. It says the main compound of 1andro (1DHEA) shows up for 3 days, but some of the metabolites can show up for longer. They're probably not going to be able to test for all the metabolites because that's one of those tests they would only give to Olympic athletes and sh!t, so I wouldn't be too concerned. Most employers don't have a clue about steroids and drug testing and will just order a standard 5 or 10 panel NIDA drug test that just tests for the following:

5 Panel
  • Amphetamine/methamphetamine (note: Some preworkouts like DMAA will test positive on this)
  • Cocaine
  • Opiates (Just tell them you ate a poppy seed muffin)
  • THC
  • PCP
10 Panel
  • Cocaine
  • Marijuana
  • Amphetamines
  • Opiates
  • Benzodiazepines
  • Barbiturates
  • Methadone
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon) - never heard of it
  • Quaaludes
  • PCP
There are a few more panel tests listed here but none of them test for AAS

Keep in mind there are a ton of metabolites for 1DHEA (aka 1andro) but the only thing they're going to be looking for is 1-testosterone or 1-androsteindione or diol. All three of these are rare steroids and typically aren't tested for in a standard non-athletic AAS screen.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's a typical steroid test from Labcorp that runs around $200-300 and probably your employer wouldn't know a thing about that or be willing to pay for it

https://is.gd/AAS_Test (if that link doens't work, lmk or just search 'steroids' in the search box'.

But it tests via urine for

Bolasterone; boldenone; 4-chlorotestosterone; clenbuterol; creatinine; danazol; drostanolone; epitestosterone; fluoxymesterone; mesterolone; methandienone; methandriol; methenolone; methyltestosterone; nandrolone; norethandrolone; oxandrolone; oxymesterone; oxymetholone; probenecid; stanozolol; testosterone; testosterone:epitestosterone ratio; trenbolone; specific gravity; urine pH
Labcorp is a legit company and is used by USADA and other places. But, recently I've come across another site called steroidconfirm.com that tests for a lot more compounds, but I have no idea of their background or whether or not its legit or not

» 1-Androstendiol» 1-Androstendione» 4-Androstendiol» 4-Androstendione» 5-Androstendiol» 5-Androstendione» Bolasterone» Bolandiol (Norandrostendiol)» Boldione» Boldenone» Calusterone» Clenbuterol (anabolic agent)» Clostebol» Danazol» Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone» Desoxymethyltestosterone» 5?-Dihydrotestosterone» Drostandiol» Drostanolone» Epitestosterone (masking agent)» Ethylestrenol» Ethisterone» Fluoxymesterone» Formebolone» Formestane (anti-estrogen)» Furazabol» Halodrol» 4-Hydroxy-testosterone» Mesterolone» Methandrostenolone» Methenolone» Methasterone» Methandriol» Mestanolone» 6-Methylandrostendione» Methyl-1-testosterone» Methyltestosterone» Methylnortestosterone» Mibolerone» Nandrolone» Norbolethone» Norclostebol» Norethandrolone» 19-Norandrostadiendione» 19-Norandrostendione» Oxandrolone» Oxymesterone» Oxymetholone» Oxabolone» Probenecid (masking agent)» Prostanozol » Quinbolone » Stanozolol » Stenbolone » Testolactone (anti-estrogen) » 1-Testosterone » Testosterone » Trenbolone